derm changes?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was using 1 pump a day of derm as a compliment to my trt. I was having amazing results in energy and wellbeing. I bought a new bottle that is a lot lighter in color and not giving me near the results. The lables are the same word for word. They smell different and are different in color tho. First was ordered thru nutra and second was thru lock out. Just wondering if there was a change to the product im missing. Thanks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was using 1 pump a day of derm as a compliment to my trt. I was having amazing results in energy and wellbeing. I bought a new bottle that is a lot lighter in color and not giving me near the results. The lables are the same word for word. They smell different and are different in color tho. First was ordered thru nutra and second was thru lock out. Just wondering if there was a change to the product im missing. Thanks.
You're fine. I posted about the same experience a while back. Most of my bottles were very dark in color and I had 1 odd one that was virtually clear.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're fine. I posted about the same experience a while back. Most of my bottles were very dark in color and I had 1 odd one that was virtually clear.
Cool thanks!