Dermacrine - Legit or Counterfeit?

NoPainNoGain

Awards
Hi guys,

Dermacrine is not available in Australia, but my endo gave me a script for DHEA and I was fortunate (maybe) enough to find a bottle of the stuff in my city.
Unfortunately there are no official suppliers or retailers here so I have no way of checking the legitimacy of this product.

I checked out quite a few photos to try and compare, but the thing that has thrown me off a little is the fact that there is no batch or expiry on the bottom. The photos I've seen show the bottom of the bottle as being flat, but mine does not look like that. Does the bottom of the bottle come off? If so, maybe that's why mine doesn't have it. The label also looks a little lacking in quality.

If anyone with a bottle could please check and compare for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for your help!

NoPainNoGain

Awards
Just used 2 pumps for the first time. Alcohol like smell that dissipated very quickly after application. No other odours detectable.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
After application, do you see small crystal-like particles on your skin? Almost like glitter but not as intense. If so, you should be good to go.

NoPainNoGain

Awards
Actually, yes!

I was going to write that in a comment here but thought that it sounded too stupid to say.
Tiny specs of diamond-like glitter.

NoPainNoGain

Awards
After arriving home from work 6 hours after application, the glitter is no longer visible, though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am looking at my bottle of dermacrine and it has no exp date either, it says it's on bottom but it's not...i took my fingernail and pryed the plastic bottom off pretty easily, i can see where this could happen during shipping....it looks to serve no purpose other than just decor.

color looks right and everything seems to match up....i think you are good to go-enjoy!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok, 4 weeks then. I'll edit.
someone who actually might be close to liking dermacrine as much as i do, lol!!!!:beerchug:

NoPainNoGain

Awards
Hah!
Thanks gents :)

Costs a pretty penny over here. Almost $90.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hah!
Thanks gents :)

Costs a pretty penny over here. Almost $90.
a competitor sells a similar product for much more than that here in the U.S.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw this thread. Looks like you got it all sorted out. Enjoy! Keep us posted on your thoughts/results :)