How long can I use Dermacrine

Jaykent

Jaykent

Awards
I've been reading about a lot of guys staying on low doses of dermacrine (3pumps) for months at a time without negative effects. I would love to hear some extra information on this subject since I've been loving the effects of Dermacrine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We recommend you cycle off every 8 weeks for 4-6 with a very light PCT in place.
agreed. Even though some users may say that they do not use a PCT, i at least use a test booster like DAA + Endosurge or something along the lines of that. You can never be too safe.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been reading about a lot of guys staying on low doses of dermacrine (3pumps) for months at a time without negative effects. I would love to hear some extra information on this subject since I've been loving the effects of Dermacrine.
a lot of the guys you are reading about are on trt[including myself] since we are already shutdown there is no need to pct, and since being on trt also slows down production of dhea that is why many of us on testosterone replacement therapy run it for long durations.

good news is when i do take a break and start up again effects are more pronounced...but i have to admit to hating being off dermacrine!!!

Jaykent

Jaykent

Awards
Thanks I was wondering if you needed a pct after 8 weeks. My father who's 55 was interested in using it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I was wondering if you needed a pct after 8 weeks. My father who's 55 was interested in using it.
after 8 weeks of dermacrine a round of endosurge/macapro whould be very nice, imo.

btw-i will be 56 next month and i love the stuff!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My dad is 54 and runs that and formabolic at 100mg for 12 weeks on 4 weeks off and loves it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My dad is 54 and runs that and formabolic at 100mg for 12 weeks on 4 weeks off and loves it
dermacrine and formabolic is a great combo!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have before, but I most likely will be using it as a test base for another PH. Still in the VERY early planning phases, LOL.
I'm using it with epistane right now. Loving it. Felt lethargic at day 3 so I added derm. Felt great ever since

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using it with epistane right now. Loving it. Felt lethargic at day 3 so I added derm. Felt great ever since
Very good to know! That's the intention is libido support and lethargy prevention/mitigation :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Wish I could say the same. My son and my expanding (and already huge) ass/gut were the reasons I started ;)
Gotta start some where man! At least you made the great decision to start. Now look at you not only do you kill it in the guy you are a rep for a great company