endosurge turbo/macapro stack

dbenj7

Awards
Hi guys,

Have just purchased these 2 to stack together. Am just wondering if you can recommend a dosing scheme combined for me? With or without food more effective? If I remember right should take l-dopa without food for better effect? Am looking to boost libido and recovery/sleep after a period of hard training. Wanted some adrenosurge too but shipping here to Australia cost me 45 bucks so will have to wait until another time!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
I suggest doing the recommended dosage of both if stacked together to start. Then you can start adding in a cap or two based on your results and goals. Endosurge is best used on an empty stomach to best utilize all of it's yummy GH goodedness. So you can either take all Endosurge before bed on an empty stomach or take it 3x/day, 1 hour AFTER meals. Maca, you can take with your Endosurge dosages. Hope you enjoy it!

dbenj7

Awards
I suggest doing the recommended dosage of both if stacked together to start. Then you can start adding in a cap or two based on your results and goals. Endosurge is best used on an empty stomach to best utilize all of it's yummy GH goodedness. So you can either take all Endosurge before bed on an empty stomach or take it 3x/day, 1 hour AFTER meals. Maca, you can take with your Endosurge dosages. Hope you enjoy it!
Awesome, thanks for that. Am looking forward to getting started. Got some pretty good results with DAA so be interesting to see how this compares for a natural stack although to be honest using this one more for the libido/sleep benefits hopefully.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, thanks for that. Am looking forward to getting started. Got some pretty good results with DAA so be interesting to see how this compares for a natural stack although to be honest using this one more for the libido/sleep benefits hopefully.
this combo kicks arse for sleep and libido!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These two combined are crazy for libido!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I leik I leik it a lot..
I think I nuked my mobo making it.. and I lost two 22 inch monitors in the process. but yeah is cool no?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
good nooz.. itz my mouse that took a shat. mobo appears to be fine. going to drop off one of the monitors to be fixed today I hope..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trust me.. im just thankfull it wasn't my 400 dollar mobo. for now im using a old dell mouse I had laying in a box. and I still have 1 good screen

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
trust me.. im just thankfull it wasn't my 400 dollar mobo. for now im using a old dell mouse I had laying in a box. and I still have 1 good screen
take good care of it, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
boy, you aint kiddin!
today you pay for the technology, which is out of date in such a short time that the packaging is very cheap. things today just aren't made to last very long, imo.

i bought a pair of bose 901 speakers at the nato base in naples back in 78, they still work...same with my garrard turntable!!!!