Dermacrine question...

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Running it along side EPI for a recomp and was wondering how much and when to dose it. Right now I'm using 4 pumps in the AM but I've seen others saying they are using more and splitting it up from AM/PM. I'm just a week in to it so I have no idea yet how it's gonna treat me. I'm 165lb. Thanks.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dermacrine and Epi stack VERY well together. They just compliment one another and really bring out the best of both worlds.

Dosage:
Dermacrine: Stay at 4 and bump to 5 after the 2 week mark if you want to see more out of it.
Epi: That is up to you. I've seen people dose it at 10mg all the way up to 100mg (which I don't personally agree with).

Either way keep the Dermacrine dosage at 4-5 and ride it out along with the epi. It should keep your libido up, help with recovery, increase endurance and strength. Have fun!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine and Epi stack VERY well together. They just compliment one another and really bring out the best of both worlds. Dosage: Dermacrine: Stay at 4 and bump to 5 after the 2 week mark if you want to see more out of it. Epi: That is up to you. I've seen people dose it at 10mg all the way up to 100mg (which I don't personally agree with). Either way keep the Dermacrine dosage at 4-5 and ride it out along with the epi. It should keep your libido up, help with recovery, increase endurance and strength. Have fun!
Thanks for the help. Should I dose the Derm in the morning at 4 pumps like I'm doing or split it up at 2 in the AM and 2 at night? I'm dosing EPI at 40 the first 2 weeks then going to 50 the last 4. Thanks again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ideally, splitting up your dosage as much as you can is the best way. 2x/day is optimal but once a day will get the job done.
if i dose AM it energizes me, since i heard R1 say it helped sleep dosed at night i tried it...amazingly it energizes with AM dose and then helps with sleep in PM. i had always dosed just once in AM, but i am sold on the AM/PM dosing!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What is the half-life of the product? Would there be benefit to trying 3 applications over 2 daily

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is the half-life of the product? Would there be benefit to trying 3 applications over 2 daily
i would have said 12 hours based on my experience with transdermals...... it took some digging around, but i finally found where eric potratz the original formulater says it is about 24 hours.

i would think that after 12 hours it would be on the downside so twice daily dosing would keep levels high. i don't see 3 x dosing being advantageous over 2, imo.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
i would have said 12 hours based on my experience with transdermals...... it took some digging around, but i finally found where eric potratz the original formulater says it is about 24 hours. i would think that after 12 hours it would be on the downside so twice daily dosing would keep levels high. i don't see 3 x dosing being advantageous over 2, imo.
Thank you brother,
Hopefully running my first bottle soon

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you brother,
Hopefully running my first bottle soon
always happy to answer questions about dermacrine, it's one of my favorite products...plus i learned something!!!

good luck with your 1st run of derma.....i just started the 2 a day protocal and like it so far, but the good old once a day dosing works real well!!!

let me now what you think of derma, and if you have questions just ask!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey BigT. Hope all is well with you! Older lifter here looking for a boost in testosterone levels as I'm currently running at 490. What is your personal opinion on Dermacrine and Formabolic? What else would you suggest?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if i dose AM it energizes me, since i heard R1 say it helped sleep dosed at night i tried it...amazingly it energizes with AM dose and then helps with sleep in PM. i had always dosed just once in AM, but i am sold on the AM/PM dosing!!!
I'll have to try this sometime!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey BigT. Hope all is well with you! Older lifter here looking for a boost in testosterone levels as I'm currently running at 490. What is your personal opinion on Dermacrine and Formabolic? What else would you suggest?
Hey Ken! I know I'm not bigt, but I'll try to help :)

What does your diet look like? Just curious, as that can affect test levels as you probably know. Do you get enough Vitamin D as well? That's one reason that EndoSurge contains a hefty dose.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Ken! I know I'm not bigt, but I'll try to help :) What does your diet look like? Just curious, as that can affect test levels as you probably know. Do you get enough Vitamin D as well? That's one reason that EndoSurge contains a hefty dose.
Hi MisFit. Diet is 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fat. Taking plenty of D3 also. I'm 54 and test was 630 in 2006 and has dropped to high 400s last three years running. I've added zinc into the mix as well. Muscle Gains are super slow and fat gains are super fast! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dermacrine/formestane is fantastic....i have used dermacrine with a number of different form products including BPS recently d/c'ed formasurge, now my go to is formabolic. based on results i have gotten it seems they were made for each other. i feel a huge difference when i am using these products versus when i am not, i keep coming back to them and probably will for a long time....

i highly recommend, particularly for us older guys!!!!

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Beat stack I ever did was Epistane and Dermacrine.