MacaPro now available at nutra

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Body Performance Solutions (BPS) MacaPro (60 caps): Discount MacaPro Supplements

If you’re looking to get results without compromising your health, NEW MacaPro by BPS is the answer! MacaPro harnesses the potent benefits of the powerhouse herb maca, delivering it in a concentrated form. Because this is an herb, you can up your game without experiencing negative side effects since it’s natural.

Maca root is a plant that is grown in the high Andes. It has been shown to lhave a pronounced effect on sexual desire, reproductive health, and is potentially supportive of healthy testosterone levels.
MacaPro uses an extremely potent 20:1 extract, in full 500mg capsules. Following daily dosage recommendations will yeild the equivalent of 20 grams of dried root powder.
[h=3]MacaPro Benefits[/h]
  • Support Endurance & Stamina!
  • Enhance Strength!
  • Increase Libido!
  • Promote Positive Mood & Motivation!
  • Healthy Hormone Balance!
  • Aid Fat Loss!
With its natural formula, MacaPro supports these benefits and much more. It also aids cardiovascular and joint health. You can experience reward without risk. Take your workouts to the next level with MacaPro!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember, taking 2 capsules a day is the equivalent of taking 20 grams of raw root. This is a fantastic deal that we were able to secure from the supplier.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember, taking 2 capsules a day is the equivalent of taking 20 grams of raw root. This is a fantastic deal that we were able to secure from the supplier.
How would this stack with endosurge since it has maca in it as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How would this stack with endosurge since it has maca in it as well?
I would imagine that these 2 combined would be one helluva boost in the t department. Definitely looking forward to using these in the bedroom and pct.

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
Ok got my 2 bottles in today. Just to clarify, its 2 caps that gives you the 20 grams equivalent and not 3 caps? Because on the bottle it says to take 3 caps daily.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok got my 2 bottles in today. Just to clarify, its 2 caps that gives you the 20 grams equivalent and not 3 caps? Because on the bottle it says to take 3 caps daily.
I might have to recheck that label...it should be 2 caps daily.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutraplanet and my bottle both say 3 caps daily

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered a bottle yesterday. Can't wait to try it out just for fun. I was thinking of stacking with AI Perform or Alphamax for some good nights, well and mornings lol.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That looks like a typo that made it past editing. You only need 2 per day.
Was only dosing 2 anyway. 1 am 1 pm. Quick question though Matt. Do you own BPS as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bottle does say 3 per day. Any idea at this extract how long before libido enhancement would kick in? Also with this high of dose would a person even need to take daily or would eod be fine for libido purpose only.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bottle does say 3 per day. Any idea at this extract how long before libido enhancement would kick in? Also with this high of dose would a person even need to take daily or would eod be fine for libido purpose only.
With my experiences with maca, it's all personal preference. Some respond better than others. Just gotta find what works for u. For me, I can do it one every other day or every three days and I'm good.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With my experiences with maca, it's all personal preference. Some respond better than others. Just gotta find what works for u. For me, I can do it one every other day or every three days and I'm good.
Cool, I figured I would just play around with dosing. I have never tried maca as standalone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That looks like a typo that made it past editing. You only need 2 per day.
glad i read this...i just told a guy that 3 is the recommended dose going by nutra's writeup.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, I figured I would just play around with dosing. I have never tried maca as standalone.
I'd start at 2 then go from there depending on what other products you are using. For example, endosurge has maca in it as well so you may want to stay with 2 if you are on another maca product

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd start at 2 then go from there depending on what other products you are using. For example, endosurge has maca in it as well so you may want to stay with 2 if you are on another maca product
There's little risk of toxicity, but generally we're trying to help the customer get the most for their money rather than waste. People will react differently to different doses.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have been doing the 2 pills, Lunch/Dinner to remind myself. So far I will say it has kicked in faster than any maca product I have tried. Saturday I had a lot of fun, like 4 times fun lmao.

I think I have read in past that maca is good for women who suffer from irregular periods, and girl issues we will call them. (Scientific Stuff there) I am thinking of seeing if my wife could benefit from macapro. Any Thoughts?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have been doing the 2 pills, Lunch/Dinner to remind myself. So far I will say it has kicked in faster than any maca product I have tried. Saturday I had a lot of fun, like 4 times fun lmao.

I think I have read in past that maca is good for women who suffer from irregular periods, and girl issues we will call them. (Scientific Stuff there) I am thinking of seeing if my wife could benefit from macapro. Any Thoughts?
it seems many females use maca...for a variety of reasons...i went to puritans pride site and looked at reviews for their maca, many women seem to be seeing significant improvements from even puritans inferior maca, i can imagine their results would be even more enhanced by a quality product like macapro.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it seems many females use maca...for a variety of reasons...i went to puritans pride site and looked at reviews for their maca, many women seem to be seeing significant improvements from even puritans inferior maca, i can imagine their results would be even more enhanced by a quality product like macapro.
Only one way to find out....let's set up some logs for women.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to drop in and say I read up some more on maca benefits for women. I started sharing my bottle with my wife last week. It is too early to see any improvement in the PCOS issues. However, she seems to be more energized, better focused, and overall in better mood. I will need to order a few more bottles now that she is taking mine.

For me libido is still improved, today I am doing 2 Macapro and 4 AI Perform lol. Watch Out!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just wanted to drop in and say I read up some more on maca benefits for women. I started sharing my bottle with my wife last week. It is too early to see any improvement in the PCOS issues. However, she seems to be more energized, better focused, and overall in better mood. I will need to order a few more bottles now that she is taking mine.

For me libido is still improved, today I am doing 2 Macapro and 4 AI Perform lol. Watch Out!
Glad to hear! I'd love to hear how everything turns out for the both of you, when you guys finish things up, here!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No prob I always review products that I have success with. People are having PCOS/Fertility improvements from Now brand. With such a higher quality from BPS, you guys may have a whole different type of winner on your hands.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
No prob I always review products that I have success with. People are having PCOS/Fertility improvements from Now brand. With such a higher quality from BPS, you guys may have a whole different type of winner on your hands.
Even if you are unsatisfied I would like to know your thoughts. I won't even hold it against you. Not every product is perfect for everyone. Feedback is valuable, good and bad. That said, I hope you guys continue enjoying it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i bought some maca at puritans pride...buy 2 get 3 free- 1000mg maca. went thru 5 bottles with very little effect. 6 days in on macapro my libido is noticeably higher!!! i thought i was a non-responder to maca, lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started maca yesterday at 2 caps. Gonna be fun!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously considering giving mine to the wife! Lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
under $20...buy another bottle you cheapskate, lol.
Hahaha, I guess you're right! I don't think one more bottle in my supplement stash wouldn't hurt. Lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha, I guess you're right! I don't think one more bottle in my supplement stash wouldn't hurt. Lol.
new real tv drama...supplement hoarders, lol.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I am loving my bottle of MacaPro so far. I'm going to have to get a bottle for the wife as well :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did we ever get any ladies to log this?
got tired of waiting so i ordered some endosurge from orbit at that insane price, can't wait to add endosurge to macapro!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife is 2 weeks in. Mood, energy, and libido all seem to be enhanced! :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There are a few queued up to log it here shortly. One is starting in a week.
lol...i wish i could get my wife to try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:saroll:

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to talk my wife into taking some. The thing is, she is pretty bad at remembering to take stuff. She loves some of the new fat burners I have given her lately, though ;)