VANILLEAN

  1. VANILLEAN


    i haven't tried vanillean yet, i think i am going to try combustion/vanillean/dcp 2.0.

    for you guys who have tried vanillean, what can i expect?
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF


  2. bump...come on, surely someone has tried it!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bump...come on, surely someone has tried it!!!
    . I used it last year for my cut. It was good addition to my stack. It's cheap enough too. Grab some T.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    . I used it last year for my cut. It was good addition to my stack. It's cheap enough too. Grab some T.
    thanks...i am definately going to give it a try, glad you liked it!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  5. I think the stack you're considering will be great! You get the good, clean, all da energy from the Combustion, then the stimulant free fat burning effects of the DCP and Vanillean!! I think I'll be running the same combo shortly. I ran the V solo & enjoyed it. I've also considered Vanillean/Clen lol..
    SEMPER FI!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I think the stack you're considering will be great! You get the good, clean, all da energy from the Combustion, then the stimulant free fat burning effects of the DCP and Vanillean!! I think I'll be running the same combo shortly. I ran the V solo & enjoyed it. I've also considered Vanillean/Clen lol..
    thats it...just put in order.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  7. didnt notice anything from vanillean sorry!also wasnt more sweating than usual.i think dcp 2.0 is the better product out of the two

  8. I'm about to run the same stack myself I can't wait!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    didnt notice anything from vanillean sorry!also wasnt more sweating than usual.i think dcp 2.0 is the better product out of the two
    Sorry to hear that, but glad you enjoyed DCP 2.0

    Didn't notice any fat loss, or just no sweating/thermo effect?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    didnt notice anything from vanillean sorry!also wasnt more sweating than usual.i think dcp 2.0 is the better product out of the two
    i would say that dcp 2.0 is a better product than most of products in the stores!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would say that dcp 2.0 is a better product than most of products in the stores!!!
    Absolutely. It is definitely an amazing supplement for sure!

    I am chomping at the bit to get my bottles to stack with Combustion and Vanillean
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Absolutely. It is definitely an amazing supplement for sure!

    I am chomping at the bit to get my bottles to stack with Combustion and Vanillean
    me too!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  13. i hate waiting!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

    Sorry to hear that, but glad you enjoyed DCP 2.0

    Didn't notice any fat loss, or just no sweating/thermo effect?
    no sweating.cannot say exactly how much it contributed to fat loss compared to diet alone but thats with all fatburners i know

  15. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    no sweating.cannot say exactly how much it contributed to fat loss compared to diet alone but thats with all fatburners i know
    i have heard people say that they have lost lb's/fat with no change in diet on dcp 2.0, but like you said fatburners are suppossed to compliment a good diet, not substitute for one.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have heard people say that they have lost lb's/fat with no change in diet on dcp 2.0, but like you said fatburners are suppossed to compliment a good diet, not substitute for one.
    ^^^^Absolutely! Fat burners are meant to enhance fat loss, not actually make you burn fat if you are not in a deficit!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

    ^^^^Absolutely! Fat burners are meant to enhance fat loss, not actually make you burn fat if you are not in a deficit!
    Wait, there's no magic pill???
    SEMPER FI!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Wait, there's no magic pill???
    there is....but you get it from a kid on a bike down on the corner....
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  19. I think I saw the infomercial for that last night!
    SEMPER FI!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I think I saw the infomercial for that last night!
    lol...i was talking about crack!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...i was talking about crack!!!


    That's why I lost all that weight..............
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    That's why I lost all that weight..............
    lucky you still have teeth, lol.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lucky you still have teeth, lol.

    Who said I did?
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Who said I did?
    lol....i guess crack is some really nasty business.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol....i guess crack is some really nasty business.

    Ya it is supposed to be. Not for me!!
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Ya it is supposed to be. Not for me!!
    hell no....even my dog would disown me, lol.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  27. Somehow, we're getting a little off track here. Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Somehow, we're getting a little off track here. Lol.
    Haha, you think?
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  29. after only a few days on combustion/dcp 2.0/vanillean i am seeing results, i woke up this morning looking and feeling leaner. i've ran combustion/dcp 2.0 before and results have taken longer to be noticed, so if nothing else i attribute vanillean to speeding up results!!!

    have to admit i am a bit surprised to be seeing noticeable effects this early on, but very pleased so far!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  30. Thinking of running the same thing. Hard to deny the science behind the 3 of them & the synergy. Definitely a solid combination.
    SEMPER FI!!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Thinking of running the same thing. Hard to deny the science behind the 3 of them & the synergy. Definitely a solid combination.
    Sounds like I will have to throw in some Vanillean next time
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  32. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Sounds like I will have to throw in some Vanillean next time
    It is the bomb for me as well so far
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  33. adding vanillean to combustion/dcp 2.0 has definately cranked it up a notch.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  34. Hmm may need to run a tri-stack promo here soon.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

  35. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Hmm may need to run a tri-stack promo here soon.
    I agree. I think there's still a few more members on here that haven't experienced the fat burning effects of the Combustion/DCP combo. Throwing in the Vanillean only sweetens the deal that much more!
    SEMPER FI!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. vanillean
    By thebigt in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 08-22-2014, 03:26 PM
  2. Sale Vanillean - Soon
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 07:53 PM
  3. BPS Vanillean GIVEAWAY Promo - 5 Winners
    By jwa254 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 04:46 PM
  4. Vanillean intro sale
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 09:23 PM
  5. Sale Vanillean - Soon
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Log in
Log in