DCP 2.0 dosing questions.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. DCP 2.0 dosing questions.


    I just ordered a bottle of DCP 2.0 since it's getting good reviews and I need a stim break. What is the best dosing protocol? I have heard that it is best fasted, pre workout, or pre bed but I am not sure why. I happen to work out fasted so I guess I should definitely dose 2 caps before working out in the AM. Will it cause any negative sleeping effects if I dose it pre bed?


  2. I have yet to take this, but have not seen/read any negative effects on sleep at night. I'm sure it won't be long before some of the saltier reps chime in.
    SEMPER FI!!

  3. I believe it's best fasted/pre-wo (great in your scenario) and also pre-bed because the shift from glucose to fatty acids for fuel will occur quicker

    It's a non stim fat burner so it shouldn't cause any issues with sleep, and I haven't seen anyone mention so

    GL man
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    www.instagram.com/billyphysique
    •   
       


  4. Is it okay to split it into a dosage of 3/3 instead of 2/2/2 for convenience?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Is it okay to split it into a dosage of 3/3 instead of 2/2/2 for convenience?
    i would stick to recommended dosing for optimal results.

    but you should still see some good results at 3/3 if that is what you decide to do.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would stick to recommended dosing for optimal results.

    but you should still see some good results at 3/3 if that is what you decide to do.
    Well either one is fine for me. I just figure dosing a higher amount pre-workout might be more beneficial than just finding a random time in the day to dose 2, etc.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Well either one is fine for me. I just figure dosing a higher amount pre-workout might be more beneficial than just finding a random time in the day to dose 2, etc.
    i think the reason for the 3 doses is to keep it in your system 24 hours a day. if you want to slip an extra in for preworkout i won't be mad atcha!!!

  8. MultiVitamin nailed it It won't hurt to take 3 at a time.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  9. I'll be starting DCP as soon as my bottle of Norcodrene is finished. Not sure if I'll log it though as I've spent way too much time logging things lately, but I'll probably post up a final review.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I'll be starting DCP as soon as my bottle of Norcodrene is finished. Not sure if I'll log it though as I've spent way too much time logging things lately, but I'll probably post up a final review.
    Great! Let us know how it treats you!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I'll be starting DCP as soon as my bottle of Norcodrene is finished. Not sure if I'll log it though as I've spent way too much time logging things lately, but I'll probably post up a final review.
    Yeah after I log for a while I get burnt out on it. Totally understand
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  12. hey, anybody ran the triple threat stack yet?

    dcp 2.0
    combustion
    vannilean

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, anybody ran the triple threat stack yet? dcp 2.0 combustion vannilean
    I will be soon
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I will be soon
    cool...vanillean is the only BPS product i haven't tried.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    cool...vanillean is the only BPS product i haven't tried.
    I gave a bottle to a friend of mine around March and he loved the thermo effect
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  16. I ran it solo when it first came out. Good stuff. U liked the tasty burps. Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I gave a bottle to a friend of mine around March and he loved the thermo effect
    just what i need....more sweat to sting and burn my eyes, lol.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I ran it solo when it first came out. Good stuff. U liked the tasty burps. Lol.
    i really think it would be better as part of a stack than solo, just my opinion.

    along with combustion/dcp 2.0 i am thinking vanillean would add some extra pop. anyways gonna see what happens.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i really think it would be better as part of a stack than solo, just my opinion.

    along with combustion/dcp 2.0 i am thinking vanillean would add some extra pop. anyways gonna see what happens.
    I agree. I just prefer to take products solo before I stack
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I agree. I just prefer to take products solo before I stack
    that is the best way i agree, but if i know what the other stuff does i don't have a problem throwing something new in the mix....i very rarely ever run just one thing at a time.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    that is the best way i agree, but if i know what the other stuff does i don't have a problem throwing something new in the mix....i very rarely ever run just one thing at a time.
    Yeah I gotcha. I don't always do it this way. If it's ingredients I've used before I won't take it solo.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Yeah I gotcha. I don't always do it this way. If it's ingredients I've used before I won't take it solo.
    vanillean has ingredients i've never tried, but i feel comfortable that i am familiar enough with effects of combustion dcp 2.0 that i will be able to notice any difference vanillean makes...at least thats the plan...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    vanillean has ingredients i've never tried, but i feel comfortable that i am familiar enough with effects of combustion dcp 2.0 that i will be able to notice any difference vanillean makes...at least thats the plan...
    Ya you should be good!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  24. It'll definitely work great with DCP!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    It'll definitely work great with DCP!!
    with new products looming decisions on what to run are getting tough....fat burning or libido....dcp/vanillean/combustion/adrenosurge.....dermacrine/endosurge/macapro????

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    with new products looming decisions on what to run are getting tough....fat burning or libido....dcp/vanillean/combustion/adrenosurge.....dermacrine/endosurge/macapro????
    I'm done with cutting. That got real old lol bulking now! Waiting on some dermacrine to get here.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  27. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I'm done with cutting. That got real old lol bulking now! Waiting on some dermacrine to get here.
    lol....dermacrine/endosurge/macapro and throw in transdermal formestane----THE PORNSTAR GOD STACK!!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    lol....dermacrine/endosurge/macapro and throw in transdermal formestane----THE PORNSTAR GOD STACK!!!
    You may be onto something there!! Time to find me some td form!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    You may be onto something there!! Time to find me some td form!!
    Check out Formabolic its a better price than the competition on our site with the coupon code FORM30 the reviews have awesome so far
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  30. i just love TDs period lol ever since PP, ive been addicted!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  31. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i just love TDs period lol ever since PP, ive been addicted!
    With the great results I got from DCP2.0 on my cut I can only imagine what tossing in a Forma product would do synergistically.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    With the great results I got from DCP2.0 on my cut I can only imagine what tossing in a Forma product would do synergistically.
    yeah ive never used it before. but then again, i hardly ever cut because i stay lean all year (my darn metabolism).
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  33. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    With the great results I got from DCP2.0 on my cut I can only imagine what tossing in a Forma product would do synergistically.
    formabolic/dermacrine for da win!!!!!

  34. Ok, sitting in kitchen waiting on pills to kick in. Going to look up some form.
    SEMPER FI!!
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Ok, sitting in kitchen waiting on pills to kick in. Going to look up some form.
    Ninja product placement

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/i...ormabolic.html

    Lol I <3 Form
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  36. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I just ordered a bottle of DCP 2.0 since it's getting good reviews and I need a stim break. What is the best dosing protocol? I have heard that it is best fasted, pre workout, or pre bed but I am not sure why. I happen to work out fasted so I guess I should definitely dose 2 caps before working out in the AM. Will it cause any negative sleeping effects if I dose it pre bed?
    It IS best to dose DCP [ideally] 20-30 min pre-meals (2-3 times daily). That said, there's nothing to stop you experimenting with it to find what's best for YOU. When I've used it I usually do 2 caps first thing, 2 caps immediately post-training (usually in the morning, ~60-min pre-meal 1 - if not am, then ~mid-afternoon), 2 caps ~60-min pre-meal 2 (either mid-afternoon - if training done in the morning, or later in the day) and 1 cap pre-bed. It shouldn't cause any negative effects dosing pre-bed - I had no issues with.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    It IS best to dose DCP [ideally] 20-30 min pre-meals (2-3 times daily). That said, there's nothing to stop you experimenting with it to find what's best for YOU. When I've used it I usually do 2 caps first thing, 2 caps immediately post-training (usually in the morning, ~60-min pre-meal 1 - if not am, then ~mid-afternoon), 2 caps ~60-min pre-meal 2 (either mid-afternoon - if training done in the morning, or later in the day) and 1 cap pre-bed. It shouldn't cause any negative effects dosing pre-bed - I had no issues with.

    ~Rosie~
    Why specifically pre-meals? Just wondering.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Why specifically pre-meals? Just wondering.
    because some of the ingredients have gda[glucose disposal agent]effects.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    because some of the ingredients have gda[glucose disposal agent]effects.
    Exactly
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  40. Oh, that's good to know. So I guess my doses will be pre-workout, pre-meal, then pre-bed. I workout fasted so I'm not sure if I should shift the dose to just another meal instead. Thoughts?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DCP/LeanFX/ActXtrme - Dosing Question
    By Irish Pilot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 07:07 PM
  2. Leviathan Reloaded and DCP stack/dosing question!!!!!!!
    By BurghHardcore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 01:13 PM
  3. DCP dosing question.
    By lightemup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 12:38 AM
  4. 4Aderm & Noraderm Dosing Questions. Please Help.
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-15-2003, 04:44 PM
  5. 6-oxo dosing question
    By u4ik_rage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 12:19 AM
Log in
Log in