BPS Product Request Thread!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, as most of you know, there are a TON of new products coming out this year from BPS. With a reformulated Cycle Guard, reformulated Combustion (recently released), MacaPro, Adrenosurge, and more to come.

But what we want to know, is what do YOU want us to come out with. What type of products do you guys think we are lacking? Pre-workouts (stim and non-stim), post-workouts, GDA, Sleep Aids, anything! What would you like to see us release?

Maybe some single ingredient stuff similar to our soon to release MacaPro product?

I'm sure you already know what we have to offer with:

Endosurge Turbo (one of the best T products on the market IMO!)
DCP 2.0 (great for any application, bulks/recomps/cuts it fits anywhere!)
Vanillean (stack it with DCP 2.0 and watch the fat melt off!)
Combustion 2.0 (phenomenal fat burner!)
Dermacrine (great as a standalone product, or as a test base for your oral cycles!)

But what do you guys think we're missing? You know that anything we come out with is going to be phenomenal, so what do you want to see us come out with next?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
What about a protein powder? :D (would love to see that)

Or perhaps a NO booster

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
How about a PWO for people who workout at night. Something that has stims that wear off after like 2hrs and allows you to sleep lol...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to see protein (hard to make money on this though), bcaa, pre workout, maybe a post workout powder, a supplement with ArA in it. Like, take ArA to a new level and put it in a formula. That would be cool

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would like to see a product that combines testofen/fadogia/longjack.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, that would be a potent boost there!!! I also like the ArA formula concept.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow, that would be a potent boost there!!! I also like the ArA formula concept.
hemodraulix by axis labs is a nice formula-ara/arginine/fatty oils/sesame oil. i used to use it often before my joints got bad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I prefer it without fatty oils.
i would bet that you know much more about ara than i do....hemodraulix was my only experience with ara!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love some ArA, but I don't do cycles of it very often.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's one of the few supplements I haven't tried yet. Getting more & more interested.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
promise! I stacked it with Anabeta and endosurge and gained 5 pounds in 4 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
promise! I stacked it with Anabeta and endosurge and gained 5 pounds in 4 weeks.
it was the endosurge what done it, lol.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I prefer it without fatty oils.
Agree, I don't recall the ingredient but I remember one of them counter-acting with ArA, which eventually was what turned me away from purchasing.

I think a nice ArA formula would be
250mg ArA
.5g LCLT
1g GMS

So you'd have 1000mg ArA, 2g LCLT,4g GMS/ 1500mg ArA, 3g LCLT, 6g GMS/ 2000mg ArA, 4g LCLT, 8g GMS (for the badasses :D)

Perhaps add some Lodhra Bark to the combination as well to inhibit ArA from being broken down to luekotrienes, for the ultimate ArA/synergists stack :fest30:

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree, I don't recall the ingredient but I remember one of them counter-acting with ArA, which eventually was what turned me away from purchasing.

I think a nice ArA formula would be
250mg ArA
.5g LCLT
1g GMS

So you'd have 1000mg ArA, 2g LCLT,4g GMS/ 1500mg ArA, 3g LCLT, 6g GMS/ 2000mg ArA, 4g LCLT, 8g GMS (for the badasses :D)

Perhaps add some Lodhra Bark to the combination as well to inhibit ArA from being broken down to luekotrienes, for the ultimate ArA/synergists stack :fest30:
You talking softgels or a powder here?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
You talking softgels or a powder here?
Not really sure, just spitting out an idea. If it'd be possible to use in a soft gel, then for sure

Obviously if using powder the dose would have to be higher

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ara sucks....kills my joints!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this a common side? Only side I've ever had was extreme DOMS, which I love anyway.
apparently not. i had really bad pain when i used axis labs hemodraulix after using for several weeks. i agree with the others, the effects were terrific, i hated to quit taking it but really was feeling to sore to continue. i haven't been hearing many complaints about joint issues lately, back when i was taking hemodraulix joint issues seemed much more common. i can't explain why this is, but it is what it is.

regardless, ara is very popular and if BPS decided to formulate an ara product i would 100% support this decision!!!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Is this a common side? Only side I've ever had was extreme DOMS, which I love anyway.
It's really user dependent

Many with regular joint issues say its been no issue, but there are those who have had bad flair ups.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's really user dependent

Many with regular joint issues say its been no issue, but there are those who have had bad flair ups.
but the incidence of issues seem much lower than they once were for whatever reason.

check in the archives!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Regardless, whatever BPS puts out next, is sure to be another home run! But, yeah, an ArA formula wouldn't suck either.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running XFA with no issues really. I've run two cycles of it and not bad at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what i personally would love to see BPS do is make more transdermals....

1. a trans-res similar to the old pp sustain.

2. androstenetrione[6oxo]and trans-res

3. 6-bromo and trans-res

4. a simple, cheap yet effective local td fatburner containing ingredients like-ycl/caffeine/forskolin/glycrrhetinic acid

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what i personally would love to see BPS do is make more transdermals....

1. a trans-res similar to the old pp sustain.

2. androstenetrione[6oxo]and trans-res

3. 6-bromo and trans-res

4. a simple, cheap yet effective local td fatburner containing ingredients like-ycl/caffeine/forskolin/glycrrhetinic acid
Me and u both love us some transdermals! Would be awesome.

We all know dermacrine sells. Why not make more of a product like that?!

I would love if bps contacted eric for the rights to sustain alpha...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me and u both love us some transdermals! Would be awesome. We all know dermacrine sells. Why not make more of a product like that?! I would love if bps contacted eric for the rights to sustain alpha...

^^^^^ThIs!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would also like to see these:

Pre workout
Non stim pre
Bcaas

And some form of legal testosterone lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would also like to see these:

Pre workout
Non stim pre
Bcaas

And some form of legal testosterone lol
testosterone is legal...i get it sent to me every 3 months, lol.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd be curious if two m1t molecules could fuse together like dmz? Or has this already been done..

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no idea, but I know I am excited about Elimistane :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me too! Here's a quote from stack3d.com

Body Performance Solutions or better known as BPS, have got a new supplement on the way joining their relatively small seven piece selection. The title of product number eight for the brand is Elimistane, an estrogen/cortisol control formula. While we don't have a facts panel to go off, BPS have given us the supplement's contents in a brief description. The exact words we got from the brand are 'androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione along with E cottonii extract 10:1 and chrysin cyclodextrin complex'. We weren't given doses or weights for any of the product's ingredients, however it doesn't seem like we'll be waiting too much longer. Last time we heard from BPS they said Elimistane would be out around the Olympia. From what we can see it has yet to become available, but with the 50th Mr. Olympia now done and dusted, we shouldn't have too much long to wait.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I know!!!! Luckily, I'm not cyrrently on cycle and just receovering from Osta right now. I'll definitely have some on hand next time I run anything, though :D
It wouldn't have to be run on cycle for sure, could make a natty stack with Elimistane and Endosurge turbo. Or run it solo. :)

Especially useful when cutting, as you go in deficiency your test goes down, so by blocking the conversion of estrogen allows for more free test, so keep them gains.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wouldn't have to be run on cycle for sure, could make a natty stack with Elimistane and Endosurge turbo. Or run it solo. :)

Especially useful when cutting, as you go in deficiency your test goes down, so by blocking the conversion of estrogen allows for more free test, so keep them gains.
Absolutely! A very versatile product for sure :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me too! Here's a quote from stack3d.com

Body Performance Solutions or better known as BPS, have got a new supplement on the way joining their relatively small seven piece selection. The title of product number eight for the brand is Elimistane, an estrogen/cortisol control formula. While we don't have a facts panel to go off, BPS have given us the supplement's contents in a brief description. The exact words we got from the brand are 'androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione along with E cottonii extract 10:1 and chrysin cyclodextrin complex'. We weren't given doses or weights for any of the product's ingredients, however it doesn't seem like we'll be waiting too much longer. Last time we heard from BPS they said Elimistane would be out around the Olympia. From what we can see it has yet to become available, but with the 50th Mr. Olympia now done and dusted, we shouldn't have too much long to wait.
i had surgery done on monday, very successfull. i opted not to go through chemo since my margins appear to be clean so i hope to be working out again in a week or 2......elimistane looks very promising!!!

keep me up to date guys!!!

tom

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i had surgery done on monday, very successfull. i opted not to go through chemo since my margins appear to be clean so i hope to be working out again in a week or 2......elimistane looks very promising!!!

keep me up to date guys!!!

tom
That's great news, man! Heal up soon and smash the weights :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
i had surgery done on monday, very successfull. i opted not to go through chemo since my margins appear to be clean so i hope to be working out again in a week or 2......elimistane looks very promising!!! keep me up to date guys!!! tom
Get better big guy!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
i had surgery done on monday, very successfull. i opted not to go through chemo since my margins appear to be clean so i hope to be working out again in a week or 2......elimistane looks very promising!!! keep me up to date guys!!! tom
Hope all is well and for a fast recovery :)
Been talking to metroba about setting up a bps contest/challenge much like the squat challenge going on.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Please elaborate!!!
I thought it would be fun to set something up and have random giveaways/log opportunities, not sure on the what or how, so he said put the idea together and he will run it by the big boss. So ideas are welcome :) was thinking of a fitness challenge game, so someone would come in the thread and say, "I will do 50 squats for every thanks I get" or something along those lines and the challenge can be anything fitness related like running, benching,ect. Lol might be a stupid idea though.