BPS Product Request Thread!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Me too! Here's a quote from stack3d.com

    Body Performance Solutions or better known as BPS, have got a new supplement on the way joining their relatively small seven piece selection. The title of product number eight for the brand is Elimistane, an estrogen/cortisol control formula. While we don't have a facts panel to go off, BPS have given us the supplement's contents in a brief description. The exact words we got from the brand are 'androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione along with E cottonii extract 10:1 and chrysin cyclodextrin complex'. We weren't given doses or weights for any of the product's ingredients, however it doesn't seem like we'll be waiting too much longer. Last time we heard from BPS they said Elimistane would be out around the Olympia. From what we can see it has yet to become available, but with the 50th Mr. Olympia now done and dusted, we shouldn't have too much long to wait.
    SEMPER FI!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I know!!!! Luckily, I'm not cyrrently on cycle and just receovering from Osta right now. I'll definitely have some on hand next time I run anything, though
    It wouldn't have to be run on cycle for sure, could make a natty stack with Elimistane and Endosurge turbo. Or run it solo.

    Especially useful when cutting, as you go in deficiency your test goes down, so by blocking the conversion of estrogen allows for more free test, so keep them gains.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    It wouldn't have to be run on cycle for sure, could make a natty stack with Elimistane and Endosurge turbo. Or run it solo.

    Especially useful when cutting, as you go in deficiency your test goes down, so by blocking the conversion of estrogen allows for more free test, so keep them gains.
    Absolutely! A very versatile product for sure
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Me too! Here's a quote from stack3d.com

    Body Performance Solutions or better known as BPS, have got a new supplement on the way joining their relatively small seven piece selection. The title of product number eight for the brand is Elimistane, an estrogen/cortisol control formula. While we don't have a facts panel to go off, BPS have given us the supplement's contents in a brief description. The exact words we got from the brand are 'androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione along with E cottonii extract 10:1 and chrysin cyclodextrin complex'. We weren't given doses or weights for any of the product's ingredients, however it doesn't seem like we'll be waiting too much longer. Last time we heard from BPS they said Elimistane would be out around the Olympia. From what we can see it has yet to become available, but with the 50th Mr. Olympia now done and dusted, we shouldn't have too much long to wait.
    i had surgery done on monday, very successfull. i opted not to go through chemo since my margins appear to be clean so i hope to be working out again in a week or 2......elimistane looks very promising!!!

    keep me up to date guys!!!

    tom
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had surgery done on monday, very successfull. i opted not to go through chemo since my margins appear to be clean so i hope to be working out again in a week or 2......elimistane looks very promising!!!

    keep me up to date guys!!!

    tom
    That's great news, man! Heal up soon and smash the weights
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  6. Roger that! Keeping you in my prayers!
    SEMPER FI!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had surgery done on monday, very successfull. i opted not to go through chemo since my margins appear to be clean so i hope to be working out again in a week or 2......elimistane looks very promising!!! keep me up to date guys!!! tom
    Get better big guy!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had surgery done on monday, very successfull. i opted not to go through chemo since my margins appear to be clean so i hope to be working out again in a week or 2......elimistane looks very promising!!! keep me up to date guys!!! tom
    Hope all is well and for a fast recovery
    Been talking to metroba about setting up a bps contest/challenge much like the squat challenge going on.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    Hope all is well and for a fast recovery Been talking to metroba about setting up a bps contest/challenge much like the squat challenge going on.
    Please elaborate!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Please elaborate!!!
    I thought it would be fun to set something up and have random giveaways/log opportunities, not sure on the what or how, so he said put the idea together and he will run it by the big boss. So ideas are welcome was thinking of a fitness challenge game, so someone would come in the thread and say, "I will do 50 squats for every thanks I get" or something along those lines and the challenge can be anything fitness related like running, benching,ect. Lol might be a stupid idea though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

  11. Sounds great, man! As long as the reps don't have to match them, LOL
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Sounds great, man! As long as the reps don't have to match them, LOL
    Thanks people love a challenge and free goodies would be just gravy.
    Haha that could make it interesting lol but it is more of self challenging not challenging others, unless you think that'd be more fun. Have a match to match challenge.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Me too! Here's a quote from stack3d.com

    Body Performance Solutions or better known as BPS, have got a new supplement on the way joining their relatively small seven piece selection. The title of product number eight for the brand is Elimistane, an estrogen/cortisol control formula. While we don't have a facts panel to go off, BPS have given us the supplement's contents in a brief description. The exact words we got from the brand are 'androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione along with E cottonii extract 10:1 and chrysin cyclodextrin complex'. We weren't given doses or weights for any of the product's ingredients, however it doesn't seem like we'll be waiting too much longer. Last time we heard from BPS they said Elimistane would be out around the Olympia. From what we can see it has yet to become available, but with the 50th Mr. Olympia now done and dusted, we shouldn't have too much long to wait.
    anyone done any research on e cottonii extract or chrysin cyclodextrin complex? i know about chrysin but not about the cyclodextrin complex and what advantage it might have over plain chrysin....never heard of e cottonii, any other products with this ingredient or is this exclusive to BPS? of course we are all familiar with arimistane!!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  14. I believe the e cottonii is exclusive to BPS. At least for now.
    SEMPER FI!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I believe the e cottonii is exclusive to BPS. At least for now.
    if it is same as sea bird nest then benefits are unlimited...WOW!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  16. I think it is a seaweed extract. I found a study on pubmed where they compared it with tamoxifen.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I think it is a seaweed extract. I found a study on pubmed where they compared it with tamoxifen.
    Yeah, that's the one I saw too. An OTC comparable to tamoxifen?! Game changer!
    SEMPER FI!!

  18. ok, e cottonii looks good....now, what is the advantage of chrysin cyclodextrin complex over plain old chrysin?
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  19. I need to do a little more research on that one!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I need to do a little more research on that one!
    here is a hint...cyclodextrin was [is] used in sublinguals i believe....would be cool if elimistane were a sublingual, don't you think?
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    here is a hint...cyclodextrin was [is] used in sublinguals i believe....would be cool if elimistane were a sublingual, don't you think?
    Or rectal administration haha sorry been holding that one in for a while.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    Or rectal administration haha sorry been holding that one in for a while.
    must feel good getting that one out, lol.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  23. And here we go. .... lol.
    SEMPER FI!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    here is a hint...cyclodextrin was [is] used in sublinguals i believe....would be cool if elimistane were a sublingual, don't you think?

    Oh, very nice

    I would assume that it would be more bioavailable when absorbed sublingually!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    Or rectal administration haha sorry been holding that one in for a while.
    LMAO!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Oh, very nice

    I would assume that it would be more bioavailable when absorbed sublingually!
    that would be the accepted theory, lol........arimistane is very effective as a oral, but i think sublingual delivery would help effectiveness of chrysin, and possibly e cottonii????? at any rate i have total confidence in dsade and am sure it will be another great addition to the BPS lineup!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that would be the accepted theory, lol........arimistane is very effective as a oral, but i think sublingual delivery would help effectiveness of chrysin, and possibly e cottonii????? at any rate i have total confidence in dsade and am sure it will be another great addition to the BPS lineup!!!
    Wait dsade is formulating this? Also did I read that an ingredient in this is comparable to nolva?!?!?! That would be great. Also why did you need surgery if you don't mind me asking? @thebigt
    Cancer Survivor and Fighter--Chemo round 3 06/2015

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jackedjack View Post
    Wait dsade is formulating this? Also did I read that an ingredient in this is comparable to nolva?!?!?! That would be great. Also why did you need surgery if you don't mind me asking? @thebigt
    dsade is the formulator for BPS, so i think it is safe to say that he is the formulator of elimistane. e cottonni is very interesting with a ton of potential benefits, as far as comparable to nolva????

    on a personal note, ctsan showed a small mass on liver, mri showed cancer...surgery was very successful and as of now i am cancer free!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    dsade is the formulator for BPS, so i think it is safe to say that he is the formulator of elimistane. e cottonni is very interesting with a ton of potential benefits, as far as comparable to nolva????

    on a personal note, ctsan showed a small mass on liver, mri showed cancer...surgery was very successful and as of now i am cancer free!!!
    Maybe he meant nova!!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dsade is the formulator for BPS, so i think it is safe to say that he is the formulator of elimistane. e cottonni is very interesting with a ton of potential benefits, as far as comparable to nolva???? on a personal note, ctsan showed a small mass on liver, mri showed cancer...surgery was very successful and as of now i am cancer free!!!
    I didn't know dsade was the formulator for BPS. The e cottonni seems very interesting. I'm glad your cancer free, I have had similar struggles and it takes a toll on you mentally
    Cancer Survivor and Fighter--Chemo round 3 06/2015

  31. Could I just get a double sized Dermacrine with twice the servings for half the price...Please?
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Could I just get a double sized Dermacrine with twice the servings for half the price...Please?
    When we can get X gels for under 20
    Cancer Survivor and Fighter--Chemo round 3 06/2015

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Jackedjack View Post
    When we can get X gels for under 20

    Touché
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Touché
    Both would be amazing though.
    Cancer Survivor and Fighter--Chemo round 3 06/2015

  35. Chrysin has poor bioavailability. Cyclo is being used to increase its solubility and therefore oral bioavailability. Chrysin orally has underwhelmed so perhaps this will bypass it's short comings.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Chrysin has poor bioavailability. Cyclo is being used to increase its solubility and therefore oral bioavailability. Chrysin orally has underwhelmed so perhaps this will make it bypass it's short comings.

    Excellent point. I think this AI could be a game changer
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

    Excellent point. I think this AI could be a game changer
    I think this WILL be a game changer!
    SEMPER FI!!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I think this WILL be a game changer!
    Agreed! I really cannot wait to try this.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  39. Do the studies that compare the ingredient to nolva only suggest it's similar in its estrogen lowering capabilities or does it also include the raise and stimulation of LH?
    Cancer Survivor and Fighter--Chemo round 3 06/2015

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Jackedjack View Post
    Do the studies that compare the ingredient to nolva only suggest it's similar in its estrogen lowering capabilities or does it also include the raise and stimulation of LH?
    the study i found that did a comparison of e cottonii with tamoxifen showed it was more effective at reducing tumors and improving tissues with less liver toxicity on rats that were induced to develop mammary tumors....since the study was on female rats and e cottonii's ability to fight breast tumors there was no info on LH, SORRY.....BUT...the benefits of e cottonii look very promising!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4030
    Last Post: 05-17-2015, 10:38 AM
  2. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Log in
Log in