Dermacrine dated 8/2013 can i still use it?
- 04-18-2014, 05:48 AM
- 04-19-2014, 03:16 PM
i am not sure about how it is effected by expireation date, but conditions it was stored in might matter more....cold/heat/hummidity...maybe metroba knows.WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
04-24-2014, 08:38 PM
Owner of BPS
Strength - Power - Fat burning - Joint Support
Click Here To Like Us On Facebook!
Click Here To Check Out Our Line At Our Main Site!
04-28-2014, 12:19 AM
04-28-2014, 12:27 PM
04-28-2014, 12:48 PM
yeah its all about effectiveness past the date and what temp..etc it has been stored in.
04-28-2014, 09:34 PM
04-28-2014, 09:43 PM
05-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
05-02-2014, 02:16 PM
look and see if it says version 10 on the label!!! if it does then i am sure you are good to go....if not effects might be diminished but shouldn't be unsafe, imo!!!
WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
05-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:06 PM
- By gulacz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2005, 01:02 PM
- By gulacz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:33 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-27-2003, 02:39 PM
- By T-Bar in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2003, 08:26 PM