Dermacrine dated 8/2013 can i still use it?

  1. Registered User
    traintofvuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0

    Dermacrine dated 8/2013 can i still use it?


    Hi got 3/4 of a bottle of dermacrine left over fromy my last cycle expire date is 08/2013 can i still use it safely!!!!!????
    it has been sitting in my car locker all that time if that matters.....
    thanks.

  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    car locker?

    i am not sure about how it is effected by expireation date, but conditions it was stored in might matter more....cold/heat/hummidity...maybe metroba knows.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    BulkPerf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    877
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by traintofvuck View Post
    Hi got 3/4 of a bottle of dermacrine left over fromy my last cycle expire date is 08/2013 can i still use it safely!!!!!????
    it has been sitting in my car locker all that time if that matters.....
    thanks.
    Safely? Yes, it is safe but the effectiveness starts to go past it's appointed expiration date. Might as well use it and see how it's working for you.

    What is it's consistency? What temp has it been stored in?
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Safely? Yes, it is safe but the effectiveness starts to go past it's appointed expiration date. Might as well use it and see how it's working for you. What is it's consistency? What temp has it been stored in?
    My dermacrine didn't even come with an exp. date..How can I tell when it's expired?
  5. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    My dermacrine didn't even come with an exp. date..How can I tell when it's expired?
    look and see if it says 'version 10'....this is what my last 5 bottles have said.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,537
    Answers
    0

    yeah its all about effectiveness past the date and what temp..etc it has been stored in.
  7. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    yeah its all about effectiveness past the date and what temp..etc it has been stored in.
    For me I store everything in a dark closet. Temp is always about 68 degrees
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,537
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    For me I store everything in a dark closet. Temp is always about 68 degrees
    Then I would still use it
  9. Registered User
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,551
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    For me I store everything in a dark closet. Temp is always about 68 degrees
    If you kept it out of heat, humidity and sunlight it will still be safe too use, IMO.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
  10. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    look and see if it says version 10 on the label!!! if it does then i am sure you are good to go....if not effects might be diminished but shouldn't be unsafe, imo!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  11. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    1

    Tell ya what, just go ahead & send it to me. Problem solved!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PLCAR -Anyone still using it?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 07:06 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 11:02 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 06:33 PM
  4. can i ever use 1-test again + rash question
    By Judo Tom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:39 PM
  5. How much protien can your body use at once?
    By T-Bar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 06:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in