BPS MacaPro!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. i have no clue what my next stack is going to be. I plan to run something early August. I am going to have time off in August so I can really hit it hard. Guess it depends on my body comp. These are my two options:

    Dermarine + Formasurge + Macapro + Anabeta Elite ---- recomp

    Anabeta + Ara + Formasurge + Macapro - Bulk
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount


  2. I'm about to use DCP 2.0, MyoSynergy, Endosurge Turbo, and later Formasurge for my PCT starting next week.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm about to use DCP 2.0, MyoSynergy, Endosurge Turbo, and later Formasurge for my PCT starting next week.
    what cycle did you run?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm about to use DCP 2.0, MyoSynergy, Endosurge Turbo, and later Formasurge for my PCT starting next week.
    That sounds like a great stack!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  5. i see orbit is oos on formasurge....

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i see orbit is oos on formasurge....
    Yeah, it's been like that for a while
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Yeah, it's been like that for a while
    hope jimbuick already had the formasurge...don't think anyone still has it in stock.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    what cycle did you run?
    Just test.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

    That sounds like a great stack!
    It should be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    hope jimbuick already had the formasurge...don't think anyone still has it in stock.
    Yep, but only 1 bottle.....

  9. Lookie at what I just found........
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...o-60-caps.html
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Lookie at what I just found........
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...o-60-caps.html
    wow...price is nice, very nice!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow...price is nice, very nice!!!
    Yes it is! Excellent price and sure to move quickly!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  12. Schwing!! This will be making for some fun nights!
    SEMPER FI!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Lookie at what I just found........ http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...o-60-caps.html
    oh yeah!!!!! under $20! heckuva deal!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    oh yeah!!!!! under $20! heckuva deal!
    running macapro with endosurge would give 2250mg of maca daily....that should get mr. johnson moving in a northbound direction.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    running macapro with endosurge would give 2250mg of maca daily....that should get mr. johnson moving in a northbound direction.
    Hahaha!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  16. Time for some rack op's!
    SEMPER FI!!

  17. Looks like this deal is still in stock
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Looks like this deal is still in stock
    if it's not in your neighborhood, it's on your way home!!!

  19. just over a week in on macapro. this is not the same maca i bought from a different site, already see noticeably increased libido and mood, feel good effects!!!

  20. ^^^This, so much. You can tell the caps are strong from the smell when you open the bottle

    You can tell even more once you start taking it. This is absolutely staying in my PCT stack from now on. Heck, it might even work well on cycle as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    ^^^This, so much. You can tell the caps are strong from the smell when you open the bottle

    You can tell even more once you start taking it. This is absolutely staying in my PCT stack from now on. Heck, it might even work well on cycle as well.
    yup...based on my experience with maca in the past, macapro has far exceeded my expectations.


    this is not your grandma's maca!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup...based on my experience with maca in the past, macapro has far exceeded my expectations.

    this is not your grandma's maca!!!!
    Agreed 100%
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  23. Not so sure my grandmother has ever used teh maca.
    SEMPER FI!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Not so sure my grandmother has ever used teh maca.
    LOL.

    I know one thing, this stuff is legit! It may be a staple year round for me
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    LOL.

    I know one thing, this stuff is legit! It may be a staple year round for me

    yeah, im def keeping stock of it and adding it to every natty stack i do.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  26. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    yeah, im def keeping stock of it and adding it to every natty stack i do.
    That's how I am with DCP 2.0. I damn near run it year round lol.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That's how I am with DCP 2.0. I damn near run it year round lol.
    LOL, I'm starting to think I might do that too!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    That's how I am with DCP 2.0. I damn near run it year round lol.
    Once I get old like all of you and my metabolism slows down I may try that
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  29. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    Once I get old like all of you and my metabolism slows down I may try that
    I'm younger than you....

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm younger than you....
    LOL. What's so funny is that my metabolism is far better now than in my 20s
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

    LOL. What's so funny is that my metabolism is far better now than in my 20s
    Don't say that....I've been praying for mine to slow down. I'm 24 and I still can't gain weight on 3700 cals
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  32. I can gain fat by looking at a bucket of ice cream.
    SEMPER FI!!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Don't say that....I've been praying for mine to slow down. I'm 24 and I still can't gain weight on 3700 cals
    Dayum, that's pretty crazy!

    I say that because I was a fatass in my 20s
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  34. Anyone else using MacaPro? I think it will be on permanent rotation in my stash
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  35. For the price, it should be in everyone's stash! Taking mine right now.
    SEMPER FI!!

  36. Would MacaPro be good to stack alongside Dermacrine? Or after for a soft "PCT?" I'd like to run 5 pumps of Derma a day for 8 weeks. Couple that with 2 pumps Forma for the 8 weeks. And then immediately follow that up w/ Endosurge Turbo and MacaPro. Thoughts?
    Follow me on Instagram @ suthernmuscle!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by suthernmuscle View Post
    Would MacaPro be good to stack alongside Dermacrine? Or after for a soft "PCT?" I'd like to run 5 pumps of Derma a day for 8 weeks. Couple that with 2 pumps Forma for the 8 weeks. And then immediately follow that up w/ Endosurge Turbo and MacaPro. Thoughts?
    I'd do it, but I'd run the forma post cycle also for at least 4 weeks.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'd do it, but I'd run the forma post cycle also for at least 4 weeks.
    Ok, cool. So maybe something like this?

    Weeks 1-4
    Derma

    Weeks 5-8
    Derma
    Forma

    Weeks 9-12
    Forma
    Endosurge Turbo
    MacaPro
    Follow me on Instagram @ suthernmuscle!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by suthernmuscle View Post
    Ok, cool. So maybe something like this?

    Weeks 1-4
    Derma

    Weeks 5-8
    Derma
    Forma

    Weeks 9-12
    Forma
    Endosurge Turbo
    MacaPro


    Looks good to me.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  40. Looks like a fun time there! Merry Christmas!
    SEMPER FI!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M4OHN and BP?
    By Rhinoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 09:54 AM
  2. How long for high BP and acne to go away?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 01:21 AM
  3. super high BP from M1T
    By DobermanXXL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 01:26 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 06:26 AM
  5. High BP
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 08:19 AM
Log in
Log in