1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I also enjoyed Combustion with a cup of coffee right before working out. Just a little extra energy, but nothing to alter the focus and tingles I got from Combustion.
    I do this often. I love Combustion, but I LOVE my coffee. Lol. Together, they give a slight uphoria.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    My mistake. However, in my experience momordica charantia (momordin in this formula) functions for me as a hypoglycemic (as well as preventing absorption of glucose to some extent) in the absence of the appropriate level of carbs which is the exact mechanism I'm wanting to avoid currently.
    i have low glucose[below range on bloods] and even if i take in morning before workout several hours before eating i've never gone hypo...even taken before bed i don't see any adverse reaction.

but if you don't think dcp 2.0 is right this time combustion stacks well with almost any non-stim fatburner, imo.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I do this often. I love Combustion, but I LOVE my coffee. Lol. Together, they give a slight uphoria.
    agreed!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

My mistake. However, in my experience momordica charantia (momordin in this formula) functions for me as a hypoglycemic (as well as preventing absorption of glucose to some extent) in the absence of the appropriate level of carbs which is the exact mechanism I'm wanting to avoid currently.
    That makes sense, DCP does have some GDA properties so I can definitely understand your reasoning. I thought you were referring to the formula as a whole.

Honestly, Combustion has a fairly mild stim effect so it should be able to stack well with a ton of other products in this category. I'd personally keep it lower/non stim though, depending on personal tolerance.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

Makes sense, thanks for the info and for making quality products. I'll experiment a little with the combustion 2.0 and a little extra caffeine this time, and when spring comes you can be sure I'll be picking up a few bottles of DCP 2.0 again.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Same here! I'll be back on the Combustion, DCP, and Vanillean stack.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Makes sense, thanks for the info and for making quality products. I'll experiment a little with the combustion 2.0 and a little extra caffeine this time, and when spring comes you can be sure I'll be picking up a few bottles of DCP 2.0 again.
    I'd be interested in hearing your feedback with some of the experimentation.

Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have low glucose[below range on bloods] and even if i take in morning before workout several hours before eating i've never gone hypo...even taken before bed i don't see any adverse reaction.

but if you don't think dcp 2.0 is right this time combustion stacks well with almost any non-stim fatburner, imo.
    I think I'm one of the few that just has a greater sensitivity to its effects and those of all similar agents. Even a 1g dose of agmatine taken several hours after my last meal (and not close enough apparently to the next) on one occasion dropped my blood sugar level into the 50's.

I would insist that my results are anything but typical as I tend to have idiosyncratic reactions as a rule rather than an exception.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Even a 1g dose of agmatine taken several hours after my last meal (and not close enough apparently to the next) on one occasion dropped my blood sugar level into the 50's.
    Wow, that's terrible! I love my agmatine. I couldn't imagine not being able to use it.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.79%

I think I'm one of the few that just has a greater sensitivity to its effects and those of all similar agents. Even a 1g dose of agmatine taken several hours after my last meal (and not close enough apparently to the next) on one occasion dropped my blood sugar level into the 50's.

I would insist that my results are anything but typical as I tend to have idiosyncratic reactions as a rule rather than an exception.
    not a problem...every single one of us are unique in our own way. i think medicine would be far more advanced if they could count on everyone of us reacting the same way to everything, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

Valid point, a minor change (conceivably as little as one amino acid) in a receptor isoform can drastically reduce (or enhance) response to a ligand. I tend to have more adverse reactions than the average person, but thats a story for another time. I've decided on combustion 2.0 and adrenosurge because it seems like just an excellent stack for the next month. I may add some additional caffeine to the second dose of the day, and I'm considering some additional rhodiola for enhanced recovery but I'm waiting to see how I react to the stack before trying to customize it for my goals.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

Valid point, a minor change (conceivably as little as one amino acid) in a receptor isoform can drastically reduce (or enhance) response to a ligand. I tend to have more adverse reactions than the average person, but thats a story for another time. I've decided on combustion 2.0 and adrenosurge because it seems like just an excellent stack for the next month. I may add some additional caffeine to the second dose of the day, and I'm considering some additional rhodiola for enhanced recovery but I'm waiting to see how I react to the stack before trying to customize it for my goals.
    Let us know how you like it!

Did you buy from our home site with code BPS50 for 50% off and free shipping?

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.12%

Extra caffeine is always a plus! Lol
    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Representative
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Let us know how you like it!

Did you buy from our home site with code BPS50 for 50% off and free shipping?
    I completely missed the 50% off/free shipping. Next time, hopefully.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

I wouldn't be surprised to see some Christmas sales. Or at the least some New Year sales.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.12%

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see some Christmas sales. Or at the least some New Year sales.
    Strong this! Cant wait for the sales!
    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Combustion loggers needed
    By BulkPerf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 10:06 AM
  2. Combustion (BPS)
    By BulkPerf in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 04:54 PM
  3. My DNP log (OMG I MIGHT COMBUST...RUN!)
    By deuce747 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 11:16 AM
  4. Internal Combustion - A DNP Log
    By krzna in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 12:26 PM
  5. what does protein combustion mean?
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 07:35 PM