Dermacrine

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Ordering that soon!! That would also be perfect as a stand alone product.
    I concur.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Ordering that soon!! That would also be perfect as a stand alone product.
    formasurge/endosurge/dermacrine was one of the best stacks i've ran...too bad forma was dc'ed!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. I just got an email about endosurge original version on sale.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just got an email about endosurge original version on sale.
    Really? Wow.

    I didn't think it was in stock anywhere!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just got an email about endosurge original version on sale.
    Holy crap, where??
    •   
       


  6. Share the wealth broski!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    formasurge/endosurge/dermacrine was one of the best stacks i've ran...too bad forma was dc'ed!!!
    I still need to try this. I may do it this summer maybe
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  8. can anyone here testify as to how soon effects are visable? i dont know jack about prohormones, except that a transdermal like this or other methods designed to get around the absortion issues are superior. i had tried a liposomal version and quit after 12 days of nothing happening, but then i was reading reviews for a dhea prohormone that was designed to convert to 1-test and a reviewer said to expect results in three weeks, a timeframe which i had never tried for regular dhea . im basically interested in any effect this could have for energy/vigilance. im also interested in what the verdict is around here as far as cycling dhea goes, as there seems to be some debate online as to whether that is necessary (and i see someone here going on four months)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    can anyone here testify as to how soon effects are visable? i dont know jack about prohormones, except that a transdermal like this or other methods designed to get around the absortion issues are superior. i had tried a liposomal version and quit after 12 days of nothing happening, but then i was reading reviews for a dhea prohormone that was designed to convert to 1-test and a reviewer said to expect results in three weeks, a timeframe which i had never tried for regular dhea . im basically interested in any effect this could have for energy/vigilance. im also interested in what the verdict is around here as far as cycling dhea goes, as there seems to be some debate online as to whether that is necessary (and i see someone here going on four months)
    i will be honest with you, do not expect old school ph-like results with dermacrine....but the energy and vitality is really nice, and it comes quickly for most users. it is recommended to go no more than 2 months on dermacrine then take time off.

    i went longer than that due to my being on trt....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i will be honest with you, do not expect old school ph-like results with dermacrine....but the energy and vitality is really nice, and it comes quickly for most users. it is recommended to go no more than 2 months on dermacrine then take time off.

    i went longer than that due to my being on trt....
    Thanks for the info. About the energy you experience from it; are we talking less hours slept in a night, enhanced productivity during the day, maybe even some more endurance in the gym? Im looking at dermacrine because im wondering if the nutricology i dosed at 150mg was actually liposomal. Ive had liposomal thst did get things right to the bloodstream, but there was alot of lecithin involved, whereas nutricology used he liposome spray, which i hav ereason to believe doesnt work the way it should.

  11. I'd like me some Dermacrine to replace my preg and dhea capsules. I just started Pump Spray by E-Pharm and am applying that twice a day all over, so I wonder if this would cross interact...
    Freedom means nothing here.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'd like me some Dermacrine to replace my preg and dhea capsules. I just started Pump Spray by E-Pharm and am applying that twice a day all over, so I wonder if this would cross interact...
    Apply in a different area
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  13. Question about dermacrine. Once it dries is it ok to put moisturizer on over the dermacrine?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Question about dermacrine. Once it dries is it ok to put moisturizer on over the dermacrine?
    x2 - I want to hear BPS rep's opinion on this, too. I asked the same thing just today about Pump Spray in E-Pharm's section, because I moisturize after every shower with YES to Carrots stuff and my skin looks and feels awesome. Having healthier skin does make for more efficient permeability...
    Freedom means nothing here.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Question about dermacrine. Once it dries is it ok to put moisturizer on over the dermacrine?
    What kind of time frame are we talking about in between the two?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    What kind of time frame are we talking about in between the two?
    I'm not sure that's why I'm asking. Should I wait one hour? Two hours? Or just skip it all together? I want to do whatever gets the ingredients through my skin the best

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    I'm not sure that's why I'm asking. Should I wait one hour? Two hours? Or just skip it all together? I want to do whatever gets the ingredients through my skin the best
    When do you normally apply the dermacrine?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    When do you normally apply the dermacrine?
    Not using it quite yet but when I do I'll use it in the morning

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Not using it quite yet but when I do I'll use it in the morning
    I think having a hot shower (opens your pores) before applying is your best bet. I'm not sure about the lotion, as I never have used that. What is this Pump Spray? Never heard of it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Not using it quite yet but when I do I'll use it in the morning
    After a shower usually or no?

  21. Dermacrine is more of a "health" supplement rather than a PH for building muscle. It's better for concentration and mood more than anything else. For you ladies that like to moisturize, I'm not sure about your question. I do think that dermacrine does seem to keep my skin smooth though, but I never really paid attention to that.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Dermacrine is more of a "health" supplement rather than a PH for building muscle. It's better for concentration and mood more than anything else. For you ladies that like to moisturize, I'm not sure about your question. I do think that dermacrine does seem to keep my skin smooth though, but I never really paid attention to that.
    Lady-like or not, this skin is getting pampered, T-Bone.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  23. Pump Spray is a 'physique altering', systemic, topically delivered supplement. In the other hand there's Derm, which like T-Bone said is almost unbeatable for memory, focus, mood, concentration. Both are applied all over the body to allow for better absorption utilizing more surface area. I'm just going to wait 15-20 minutes after applying for the topicals to get past the stratum corneum. After that, I'd rather worry about preventing my skin from premature aging than to hope that the insignificant amounts of actives that are stuck in the skin may get absorbed.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    After a shower usually or no?
    Yes after a shower

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    After a shower usually or no?
    Def
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  26. It puts the lotion in the basket....
    SEMPER FI!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Yes after a shower
    I can't say for certain what minimum timeframe there is, but I'd personally.wait at least 3-4 hours.


    Honestly, I'd do the dermacrine in the morning and the lotion before bed if it were me.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I can't say for certain what minimum timeframe there is, but I'd personally.wait at least 3-4 hours. Honestly, I'd do the dermacrine in the morning and the lotion before bed if it were me.
    Good idea. Is it cool if I take a second shower before bed if it's like 10 hours after I applied the dermacrine?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Good idea. Is it cool if I take a second shower before bed if it's like 10 hours after I applied the dermacrine?
    Yeah, that would be fine.

  30. i agree with t-bone....for me dermacrine moisturizes the areas i apply it to, honestly don't think additional moisturizer would be neccessary---hell, i even apply it to face and neck after shaving as aftershave-truth!!! but if you insist give it a couple hours, more the better!!!


    hey fog, give derm acrine a try...it absolutely beats oral dhea/preg, hands down!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 10:39 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 08:32 PM
  3. Dermacrine Sustain for PCT
    By Travis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 11:36 AM
  4. Dermacrine??
    By bkprice in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 07:28 PM
Log in
Log in