Tell us your BPS experience and you could win

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Excuses, excuses.


    I saw other people that had it!


    Lol, it would probably be cheaper for me to mail one out myself than it would be to buy one to send to your address.
    Came into this thread hoping for some BPS love and left after receiving a scalding from a BPS rep.

    I am sorry that you don't want me to be a dedicated BPS fan, Jim.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Came into this thread hoping for some BPS love and left after receiving a scalding from a BPS rep.

    I am sorry that you don't want me to be a dedicated BPS fan, Jim.
    Hmmm, so you don't want to try a bottle of the combustion reformulation?
    •   
       


  3. I am going to PM a gentleman with manners instead.

    Where is Tom? Maybe he can restore my faith.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am going to PM a gentleman with manners instead.

    Where is Tom? Maybe he can restore my faith.
    Manners? What is that, like some type of food?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am going to PM a gentleman with manners instead.

    Where is Tom? Maybe he can restore my faith.
    can i help you, sir?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    can i help you, sir?
    I think he's fishing for free stuff....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I think he's fishing for free stuff....
    lol...isn't that the point of this thread.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    lol...isn't that the point of this thread.
    Is it?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Is it?
    that is what a free product of choice means to me-free stuff!!!

    what does it mean to you?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Jim hates me.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Jim hates me.
    Only jim?
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  12. who is going to win?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    who is going to win?
    This old guy!.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    This old guy!.
    lol...dermacrine ftw!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. This fat guy!
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    This fat guy!
    lol...dcp.v2 ftw!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Is it me?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    Is it me?
    your avi made me think of the old show'dark shadows'.....kinda cool
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    your avi made me think of the old show'dark shadows'.....kinda cool
    Thanks, I like to take up photography as a hobby every now and again.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    Thanks, I like to take up photography as a hobby every now and again.
    well done!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Just dropping by to give my $0.02. I'll OEP it short and sweet.....

    Ate like a typical American between thanksgiving and New Years with a week of gorging in cancun....I gained 4lbs while taking DCP2.0 on a lean bulking diet
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Just dropping by to give my $0.02. I'll OEP it short and sweet.....

    Ate like a typical American between thanksgiving and New Years with a week of gorging in cancun....I gained 4lbs while taking DCP2.0 on a lean bulking diet
    fail......with the weather we are having in indiana you come on here posting about cancun, lol.

    that is fantastic results, dw!!!

    this is the month i start dcp 2.0.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    fail......with the weather we are having in indiana you come on here posting about cancun, lol.

    that is fantastic results, dw!!!

    this is the month i start dcp 2.0.
    Hahaha
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  24. In for ripped abs using DCP...
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  25. In for strong old guy.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    In for strong old guy.
    I think we both seem like deserving customers.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    fail......with the weather we are having in indiana you come on here posting about cancun, lol. that is fantastic results, dw!!! this is the month i start dcp 2.0.
    I live in Cleveland brosif. Since I've gotten back it's either been -20 with the windchill or a blizzard when the air temp gets above 15....first day it's hasn't been either in as long as I came remember. It's 39 and rainy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I live in Cleveland brosif. Since I've gotten back it's either been -20 with the windchill or a blizzard when the air temp gets above 15....first day it's hasn't been either in as long as I came remember. It's 39 and rainy
    lol....you have a winter storm headed your way? rumor is we may get 17 inches of snow or an ice storm, either way weatherman says it aint gonna be pretty....

    on the brightside, this is the 1st year of family business of snow removal and salting, we are making MONEY!!!!

    crazy weather, eh?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. I am in a generous mood this evening.


    The winners are..


    ALL OF YOU.

    1 condition though. You guys pick. I can either pick 1 person and i pay for shipping or all of you can receive a product (eventually...i only get a certain amount each month) but you PayPal me the shipping money ($6-$8 for USPS priority).
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  30. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I am in a generous mood this evening.

    The winners are..

    ALL OF YOU.

    1 condition though. You guys pick. I can either pick 1 person and i pay for shipping or all of you can receive a product (eventually...i only get a certain amount each month) but you PayPal me the shipping money ($6-$8 for USPS priority).
    Geez that is generous! I really need some dermacrine, which would be logged of course...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tell us why YOU want the Erase Pro Experience!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 11:59 AM
  2. "ATHLETIX GIRLS" Voting, Tell us your top 10!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 10:07 PM
  3. Tell us Your SARMS Experience
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 06:16 PM
  4. Tell us your thoughts
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 01:30 AM
  5. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Log in
Log in