Tell us your BPS experience and you could win - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Tell us your BPS experience and you could win

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just dropping by to give my $0.02. I'll OEP it short and sweet.....

Ate like a typical American between thanksgiving and New Years with a week of gorging in cancun....I gained 4lbs while taking DCP2.0 on a lean bulking diet
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Just dropping by to give my $0.02. I'll OEP it short and sweet.....

Ate like a typical American between thanksgiving and New Years with a week of gorging in cancun....I gained 4lbs while taking DCP2.0 on a lean bulking diet
    fail......with the weather we are having in indiana you come on here posting about cancun, lol.

that is fantastic results, dw!!!

this is the month i start dcp 2.0.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

fail......with the weather we are having in indiana you come on here posting about cancun, lol.

that is fantastic results, dw!!!

this is the month i start dcp 2.0.
    Hahaha
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for ripped abs using DCP...
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for strong old guy.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    In for strong old guy.
    I think we both seem like deserving customers.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

fail......with the weather we are having in indiana you come on here posting about cancun, lol. that is fantastic results, dw!!! this is the month i start dcp 2.0.
    I live in Cleveland brosif. Since I've gotten back it's either been -20 with the windchill or a blizzard when the air temp gets above 15....first day it's hasn't been either in as long as I came remember. It's 39 and rainy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I live in Cleveland brosif. Since I've gotten back it's either been -20 with the windchill or a blizzard when the air temp gets above 15....first day it's hasn't been either in as long as I came remember. It's 39 and rainy
    lol....you have a winter storm headed your way? rumor is we may get 17 inches of snow or an ice storm, either way weatherman says it aint gonna be pretty....

on the brightside, this is the 1st year of family business of snow removal and salting, we are making MONEY!!!!

crazy weather, eh?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am in a generous mood this evening.

The winners are..

ALL OF YOU.

1 condition though. You guys pick. I can either pick 1 person and i pay for shipping or all of you can receive a product (eventually...i only get a certain amount each month) but you PayPal me the shipping money ($6-$8 for USPS priority).

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

The winners are..

ALL OF YOU.

1 condition though. You guys pick. I can either pick 1 person and i pay for shipping or all of you can receive a product (eventually...i only get a certain amount each month) but you PayPal me the shipping money ($6-$8 for USPS priority).
    Geez that is generous! I really need some dermacrine, which would be logged of course...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  11. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is incredibly generous, very cool.
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The winners are..

ALL OF YOU.

Cool but I don't have/use paypal. I could still pay a different way though.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  13. Diamond Member

The winners are..

ALL OF YOU.

I'll definitely paypal you shipping, but I feel kind of bad that you have to deliver to so many people. Is BPS helping you out at all or is this all your own compensation? If you give me a sales email, I'll back you up
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

I'll definitely paypal you shipping, but I feel kind of bad that you have to deliver to so many people. Is BPS helping you out at all or is this all your own compensation? If you give me a sales email, I'll back you up
    All on my own compensation. Would take a few months to get It all out but it will only go to the ppl who entered before tonight. BPS has to make money also

I just made a monthly order, I will be using 1 or 2 of the products but I will post back on here what I have when it comes in and we can go from there.

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Cool but I don't have/use paypal. I could still pay a different way though.
    I can trade you something if you have extra supps around

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

If it ends up being like 20 ppl, that would take 6 months to get out to so I may have to narrow it down to like 10 ppl area.

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

I'll give up my spot so someone else can experience a BPS product. I'm already a customer so there's no need to convince me.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I will look over everyone this weekend and select 10 people. If they do not want to pay for shipping, I will go to the next person

19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

If you run out of paying guys I'll take a bottle of something, but consider me last. I'd hate to see your generosity wasted.

Just pay some shipping, fellas.
  20. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    I'll give up my spot so someone else can experience a BPS product. I'm already a customer so there's no need to convince me.
    Same here
  21. Diamond Member

wow...some good stuff going on in here!!!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will look over everyone this weekend and select 10 people. If they do not want to pay for shipping, I will go to the next person
    Shipping to Canada?.

I'd be interested if price is reasonable.

Would love to try Endosurge.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

Shipping to Canada?.

I'd be interested if price is reasonable.

Would love to try Endosurge.
    I've never shipped to canada. Does usps ship there?

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've never shipped to canada. Does usps ship there?
    Yup...and there base price ..non-express if you wanna call it...is usually around 10 dollars or less.
  25. Diamond Member

Yup...and there base price ..non-express if you wanna call it...is usually around 10 dollars or less.
    a package from u.s to canada for $10 or less?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Certainly...my last 4 orders from the US were $8-9. Packages contained 2-3 products each.

Nutraplanet has a great low rate now too.

Anyway no worries. I'll pass for now but thanks.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

BTW I ran dermacrine for around 3 weeks and narrowed down what works for me. My sweet spot believe it or not was only 1 pump applied to the scrotum. Transdermally that area is supposed to be 4-5 times better and with larger conversion to dht, so that was my strategy and it worked well. Alpha/confident attitude with high libido and no edginess.

At 3-4 applications elsewhere I started to become aggressive and short after 7 days. Then I ceased for 2 days and reverted to the above protocol.

At this rate the bottle will last me a long time! ...I love it. I think ill run it alongside p-bold next. Very versatile product, especially for an over 40 like myself.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

BTW I ran dermacrine for around 3 weeks and narrowed down what works for me. My sweet spot believe it or not was only 1 pump applied to the scrotum. Transdermally that area is supposed to be 4-5 times better and with larger conversion to dht, so that was my strategy and it worked well. Alpha/confident attitude with high libido and no edginess.

At 3-4 applications elsewhere I started to become aggressive and short after 7 days. Then I ceased for 2 days and reverted to the above protocol.

At this rate the bottle will last me a long time! ...I love it. I think ill run it alongside p-bold next. Very versatile product, especially for an over 40 like myself.
    Awesome glad you like it.

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting strategy. I've heard this, but also heard that the androgen receptor density is higher in males the higher in the body you go. (i.e. shoulders/chest).

What would be the benefits of higher conversion to DHT besides libido and mood? I'm just curious.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting strategy. I've heard this, but also heard that the androgen receptor density is higher in males the higher in the body you go. (i.e. shoulders/chest).

What would be the benefits of higher conversion to DHT besides libido and mood? I'm just curious.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

For me the libido and alpha feeling...lol.
  32. Diamond Member

For me the libido and alpha feeling...lol.
    higher dht is beneficial for lowering estrogen and burning fat
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

higher dht is beneficial for lowering estrogen and burning fat
    I had considered the estrogen inhibition too.
  34. Diamond Member

It's actually quite high in the traps and calves...hence how AAS users have great development in those areas
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

It's actually quite high in the traps and calves...hence how AAS users have great development in those areas
    That's good to know. Thanks, Coop!
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Never realized this before until now. Thanks coop

37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

38. Diamond Member

thanks, jim....hope we get a release date soon!!!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

thanks, jim....hope we get a release date soon!!!
    ^^^this! Excited to see the profile!
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

^^^this! Excited to see the profile!
    I'm also excited about our other products coming soon

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tell us why YOU want the Erase Pro Experience!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 10:59 AM
  2. "ATHLETIX GIRLS" Voting, Tell us your top 10!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 09:07 PM
  3. Tell us Your SARMS Experience
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 05:16 PM
  4. Tell us your thoughts
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 12:30 AM
  5. Replies: 50