Tell us your BPS experience and you could win

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This really isnt a contest or anything, I just want to hear from you guys on what products you have used and your experience with them (both good and bad feedback is welcome). Also, if there is a product you want to try, tell us the name of the product and why you are interested. Also, are there any products you would like to see from us in the future? I will give 1 lucky AM member a product of his/her choice.

Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can i play?

just kidding, nice promo!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always wanted to try Dermacrine, because I'm old. Now I wonder about ever trying though because of the study that came out that says Resveratrol blunts the positive effects of exercise.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always wanted to try Dermacrine, because I'm old. Now I wonder about ever trying though because of the study that came out that says Resveratrol blunts the positive effects of exercise.
i remember the study that said the earth is flat....yes i am really old, lol...

take a look at my log, or any review on the web, haven't seen any comment saying anything like that anywhere, nothing but positives....and if you count pp dermacrine has been around for quite a long time.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used formasurge and dermacrine. Loved em both. I'll actually never run another cycle unless dermacrine is my "base" (if you will). Used stano @1g and thought the dermacrine was better.

Formasurge was the only formastane product I've used that I could "feel" it working.

My brother loves endosurge - if that accounts for anything lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've used formasurge and dermacrine. Loved em both. I'll actually never run another cycle unless dermacrine is my "base" (if you will). Used stano @1g and thought the dermacrine was better.

Formasurge was the only formastane product I've used that I could "feel" it working.

My brother loves endosurge - if that accounts for anything lol
nice post, it accounts for a lot in my book....glad you liked the products!!!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I've used DCP 2.0 and found it to be useful as a GDA. I'm still playing around trying to find my optimal dosage, but am pleased with it thus far. I've been wanting to try vanillean for a while because of the stim free formula, but I'm really looking forward to the new formulation of combustion.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i remember the study that said the earth is flat....yes i am really old, lol...

take a look at my log, or any review on the web, haven't seen any comment saying anything like that anywhere, nothing but positives....and if you count pp dermacrine has been around for quite a long time.

Yeah I've never tried any BPS products. Was thinking about trying formasurge also but I have the same reservations.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on bottle #3 of DCP 2.0. May be my favorite supplement; I only use a couple but I consider DCP 2.0 a staple.

Definitely allows me to get a bit more free with the carbs without bloating up and/or adding excess body fat.

If anyone has yet to try it, I definitely encourage you to try it out. Excellent, excellent product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I've never tried any BPS products. Was thinking about trying formasurge also but I have the same reservations.
i wouldn't try to convince someone to use something they have reservations about, maybe take a look at dcp 2.0...the reviews have been very good!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldn't try to convince someone to use something they have reservations about, maybe take a look at dcp 2.0...the reviews have been very good!!!
I'd try it for free!. Maybe I will even eventually purchase a bottle of Formasurge or Dermacrine. Those are the two I've always had an interest in. I'd even purchase a second bottle if I won one of those products because I don't like running products for less than 8 weeks....Except for pre-workouts. Reservations in this case, just means that I'm not sure.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd try it for free!. Maybe I will even eventually purchase a bottle of Formasurge or Dermacrine. Those are the two I've always had an interest in. I'd even purchase a second bottle if I won one of those products because I don't like running products for less than 8 weeks....Except for pre-workouts. Reservations in this case, just means that I'm not sure.
I'm the same way. 8 weeks is pointless IMO

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I am old too and also wanted to try Dermacrine. I've run Sustain transdermal in the past and had planned to run the Dermacrine sometime ago but it went out of service. Now that BPS has brought it back I ordered a bottle.

I am now 4 days deep at 3 pumps when I wake, which is 6AM. So far I have noticed some leaning out, slight insomnia which subsided after day 2, skin appears smoother and muscles feel fuller. I am waiting for the libido surge that others have spoke of.

Gel disolves really fast with no irritation or discoloring of the skin. More to follow.

I'd love to try Endosurge BTW.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am old too and also wanted to try Dermacrine. I've run Sustain transdermal in the past and had planned to run the Dermacrine sometime ago but it went out of service. Now that BPS has brought it back I ordered a bottle.

I am now 4 days deep at 3 pumps when I wake, which is 6AM. So far I have noticed some leaning out, slight insomnia which subsided after day 2, skin appears smoother and muscles feel fuller. I am waiting for the libido surge that others have spoke of.

Gel disolves really fast with no irritation or discoloring of the skin. More to follow.

I'd love to try Endosurge BTW.
if you don't get that libido boost by the 7th day try bumping up to 4 pumps for a few days.

endosurge stacks great with derma, imo!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome replies so far!!!!

Here is my BPS experience:

When i first joined AM community i didnt know anything about BPS. I started to get involved with AppNut because my friend was a rep as well as PP. I saw PP had derm and a plethora of other unique products. Gave most of them a try and loved it. Later I tried the OG DCP and fell in love so i started to research other BPS products and Derm came along and was really excited. I am not into PHs anymore but if i ever do, I will def make derm my base. I am excited for our new products coming out hopefully this month sometime.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome replies so far!!!!

Here is my BPS experience:

When i first joined AM community i didnt know anything about BPS. I started to get involved with AppNut because my friend was a rep as well as PP. I saw PP had derm and a plethora of other unique products. Gave most of them a try and loved it. Later I tried the OG DCP and fell in love so i started to research other BPS products and Derm came along and was really excited. I am not into PHs anymore but if i ever do, I will def make derm my base. I am excited for our new products coming out hopefully this month sometime.
^^^^^ Winner. R1balla please send me your shipping info.

hahahaha jk

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
if you don't get that libido boost by the 7th day try bumping up to 4 pumps for a few days.

endosurge stacks great with derma, imo!!!
Will do..thanks.

I have a couple of test boosters on hand BTW...Diesel Test Hardcore and Testosurge (Fenugreek extract)....I was juggling the idea of adding one in an attempt to lower SHBG/increase free test...to augment the Dermacrine essentially.

Opinions?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do..thanks.

I have a couple of test boosters on hand BTW...Diesel Test Hardcore and Testosurge (Fenugreek extract)....I was juggling the idea of adding one in an attempt to lower SHBG/increase free test...to augment the Dermacrine essentially.

Opinions?
i remember when DTH was so popular. used it once but i forget how i liked it. havent used testosurge before.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will do..thanks.

Opinions?
i just took a look at the new diesel test hardcore v3...wow, chuck has thrown the kitchen sink in that formula!!! don't know about boosting test, but it should boost libido!!! my favorite diesel test was the pro version.

fenugreek always has a libido boosting effect on me and testosurge is the extract in aen's ape, and i absolutely loved ape, i've ran it twice!!!

either of those would stack well with dermacrine it's very versatile, but i would be interested in you giving dermacrine at least a week solo to see what you think!!!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running pretty low...just sayin. ;)

Can't express my love for DCP 2.0 enough. Seriously-if you're unfamiliar, search for my sponsored log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Can't express my love for DCP 2.0 enough. Seriously-if you're unfamiliar, search for my sponsored log.
very nice!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I will search tonight for it. What were ur results?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will search tonight for it. What were ur results?
They were corrupted by a heart issue mid-run. I was kicking ass then had to spend a night in the hospital with some cardiomyopathy issues.

Up until that point, I was maintaining weight while adding carbs daily just to see where the tipping point was to start bloating...I never did find it.

I used it successfully post-injury to stave off fat gain while laid up, now I'm going to use it in the same way I initially did; adding carbs in while trying to maintain weight. I compete in the 275's, but I'm taking a crack at the 308's in may I think.

The 2nd half of 2013 was a total loss for me from a training standpoint.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They were corrupted by a heart issue mid-run. I was kicking ass then had to spend a night in the hospital with some cardiomyopathy issues.

Up until that point, I was maintaining weight while adding carbs daily just to see where the tipping point was to start bloating...I never did find it.

I used it successfully post-injury to stave off fat gain while laid up, now I'm going to use it in the same way I initially did; adding carbs in while trying to maintain weight. I compete in the 275's, but I'm taking a crack at the 308's in may I think.

props for still competing, that is worthy of much respect!!!! how are those joints holding up at the tender young age of 38? my joints would kill me at that weight!!! but i have a few years on you....:werd:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

dang man thats horrible. how are you doing now health wise?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
props for still competing, that is worthy of much respect!!!! how are those joints holding up at the tender young age of 38? my joints would kill me at that weight!!! but i have a few years on you....:werd:
Thank you sir. I'm too dumb to quit.

Honestly my joints (aside from actual injury) feel great. I've never had knee or elbow problems aside from knee surgeries, and my hips are still pretty solid. Oddly enough I was big on mobility as a high school and college athlete. Took good care of my junk.

dang man thats horrible. how are you doing now health wise?
Good, thanks! Nothing a few blood pressure and heart meds couldn't take care of. I've had heart issues since 2011, and I've finally nailed down a good med combo.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Honestly my joints (aside from actual injury) feel great. I've never had knee or elbow problems aside from knee surgeries, and my hips are still pretty solid. Oddly enough I was big on mobility as a high school and college athlete. Took good care of my junk.

Good, thanks! Nothing a few blood pressure and heart meds couldn't take care of. I've had heart issues since 2011, and I've finally nailed down a good med combo.
Careful combining medication and supplements!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Careful combining medication and supplements!
I've cleared the interactions with DCP and my meds w/cardiologist.

However, no grapefruit juice for me. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've cleared the interactions with DCP and my meds w/cardiologist.

However, no grapefruit juice for me. ;)
sounds like a plan...good to know the doc approved dcp!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Glad to hear that

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I like nearly everything in the BPS lineup, its solid as hell. I'd like to see something similar to vanillean but with stims and other ingredients. As a base:

Caffeine
Capsimax
Xanthigen

Now that will make you sweat some serious bullets

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like nearly everything in the BPS lineup, its solid as hell. I'd like to see something similar to vanillean but with stims and other ingredients. As a base:

Caffeine
Capsimax
Xanthigen

That would be amazing. I think that's why people stack dcp 2.0 with vanillean to get that thermo effect

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Caffeine
Capsimax
Xanthigen

Interesting....

I know there is going to be a reformulated combustion coming out this year, maybe they'll do something with that (since we can assume it will be stimmed).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting....

I know there is going to be a reformulated combustion coming out this year, maybe they'll do something with that (since we can assume it will be stimmed).
I had the same thought when I read coop's post. Have you heard of the ETA with the 3 new products being added to the line?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Caffeine
Capsimax
Xanthigen

be on the look out for the new re-formulated conbustion!!!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can haz DCP? :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I ask from the winner is, whenever the winner decides to use the product, to either log it or simply write a review of it at the end of the run. No timetable of when the winner must use the product unless you count the expiration date as a time table lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All I ask from the winner is, whenever the winner decides to use the product, to either log it or simply write a review of it at the end of the run. No timetable of when the winner must use the product unless you count the expiration date as a time table lol
damn...that is nice!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
When I divorced my wife endosurge turbo was there for me, showed me what its like to be appreciated again. Our long walks on the beach made it excruciatingly painful to bare the thought of swallowing those capsules, but the same thought put a tremendous smile on my face when my libido enhanced and a few extra reps pushed out of my workout. I often wonder what could have been but sweet lady dermacrine came into my life and, well, thats another story

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I divorced my wife endosurge turbo was there for me, showed me what its like to be appreciated again. Our long walks on the beach made it excruciatingly painful to bare the thought of swallowing those capsules, but the same thought put a tremendous smile on my face when my libido enhanced and a few extra reps pushed out of my workout. I often wonder what could have been but sweet lady dermacrine came into my life and, well, thats another story
lol...couln't have said it better myself!!!!