Dermacrine

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Am looking to try ph for the first time. Would this product be good on it's own or best stacked with something by forerunner labs or original halodrol or something like that?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I've tried ostarine on a cut but never really on a bulk. Actually I've never officially tried to bulk b4. Fat kid problems lol

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I've tried ostarine on a cut but never really on a bulk. Actually I've never officially tried to bulk b4. Fat kid problems lol
Yea I usually clean bulk... I tried dhea a few times I felt great the first couple weeks but after the shut down it was worse than winstrol shutdown IMO.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at s4 I work abs three times a week, has been like that for as long as I can remember. And then when. Started the s4 and my lower abs and obliques are coming in like no prob.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I've avoided s4 due to the vision sides?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I've avoided s4 due to the vision sides?
I'm running it right now man, if you just follow 5 on 2 off you'll barely notice it. And after 50 mg it gets a lil bad but you'll adjust to it. When you take the two days off by the next week you have to take another two days off the vision sides come. But it's really based upon the person. If I were you and you wanna run a killer cut stack
I'd go
S4 50/50/50/50/75/75
I didn't start stacking till after the second week and had the "on" feeling for sure.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just don't wanna mess with my eyes I'll prob run ostarine again tho

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am looking to try ph for the first time. Would this product be good on it's own or best stacked with something by forerunner labs or original halodrol or something like that?
Personally, I think dermacrine is best used as a test base for a different DS.

But, it can be used standalone for a mild first cycle too.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
34 5'11" 187 lbs or so. Been lifting since high school on and off but on for the last 6 years.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Personally, I think dermacrine is best used as a test base for a different DS.

But, it can be used standalone for a mild first cycle too.
I don't mean to hijack your thread digitalducki. But Jimgucik I have a friend running winny at 50mgs ED he won't add test, which I recommended. Do you think Dermacrine would be a good addition to his winny cycle??

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't mean to hijack your thread digitalducki. But Jimgucik I have a friend running winny at 50mgs ED he won't add test, which I recommended. Do you think Dermacrine would be a good addition to his winny cycle??
I've never used Winny so I don't know what type of sides one would get from it, but I'd say yes.

I wouldn't ever run an oral without some sort of test base, and if he refuses to pin then dermacrine is probably the best option he has.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never used Winny so I don't know what type of sides one would get from it, but I'd say yes.

I wouldn't ever run an oral without some sort of test base, and if he refuses to pin then dermacrine is probably the best option he has.
Agreed