Dermacrine

  1. Dermacrine


    Am looking to try ph for the first time. Would this product be good on it's own or best stacked with something by forerunner labs or original halodrol or something like that?


  2. Is this thing on....

  3. You should try a sarm man fuk phs.
    •   
       


  4. I've tried ostarine on a cut but never really on a bulk. Actually I've never officially tried to bulk b4. Fat kid problems lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I've tried ostarine on a cut but never really on a bulk. Actually I've never officially tried to bulk b4. Fat kid problems lol
    Yea I usually clean bulk... I tried dhea a few times I felt great the first couple weeks but after the shut down it was worse than winstrol shutdown IMO.

  6. Take a look at s4 I work abs three times a week, has been like that for as long as I can remember. And then when. Started the s4 and my lower abs and obliques are coming in like no prob.

  7. I've avoided s4 due to the vision sides?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I've avoided s4 due to the vision sides?
    I'm running it right now man, if you just follow 5 on 2 off you'll barely notice it. And after 50 mg it gets a lil bad but you'll adjust to it. When you take the two days off by the next week you have to take another two days off the vision sides come. But it's really based upon the person. If I were you and you wanna run a killer cut stack
    I'd go
    S4 50/50/50/50/75/75
    I didn't start stacking till after the second week and had the "on" feeling for sure.

  9. Just don't wanna mess with my eyes I'll prob run ostarine again tho

  10. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Just don't wanna mess with my eyes I'll prob run ostarine again tho
    What's your stats??

  11. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Am looking to try ph for the first time. Would this product be good on it's own or best stacked with something by forerunner labs or original halodrol or something like that?
    Personally, I think dermacrine is best used as a test base for a different DS.

    But, it can be used standalone for a mild first cycle too.

  12. 34 5'11" 187 lbs or so. Been lifting since high school on and off but on for the last 6 years.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    34 5'11" 187 lbs or so. Been lifting since high school on and off but on for the last 6 years.
    Why don't you just run test?

  14. Um, no lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Um, no lol
    Why not? Test is best

  16. Not into needles

  17. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Not into needles
    Ah I see.. Derma would prob be good though I thought you were younger. But derma would be good bro it would give you more energy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Personally, I think dermacrine is best used as a test base for a different DS.

    But, it can be used standalone for a mild first cycle too.
    I don't mean to hijack your thread digitalducki. But Jimgucik I have a friend running winny at 50mgs ED he won't add test, which I recommended. Do you think Dermacrine would be a good addition to his winny cycle??

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post

    I don't mean to hijack your thread digitalducki. But Jimgucik I have a friend running winny at 50mgs ED he won't add test, which I recommended. Do you think Dermacrine would be a good addition to his winny cycle??
    I've never used Winny so I don't know what type of sides one would get from it, but I'd say yes.

    I wouldn't ever run an oral without some sort of test base, and if he refuses to pin then dermacrine is probably the best option he has.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I've never used Winny so I don't know what type of sides one would get from it, but I'd say yes.

    I wouldn't ever run an oral without some sort of test base, and if he refuses to pin then dermacrine is probably the best option he has.
    Agreed
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:39 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 07:32 PM
  3. Dermacrine Sustain for PCT
    By Travis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 10:36 AM
  4. Dermacrine??
    By bkprice in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 06:28 PM
Log in
Log in