demacrine/formasurge combo

  1. demacrine/formasurge combo


    i used to rep for a company no longer here at AM...they had seperate formestane/dermacrine clone products...i used to run them together, and results were nothing less than fantastic....for me at least, these products were made for each other!!!

    imo, bps dermacrine/formasurge should give at give results at least as good...

    if anyone has tried this i would really like to hear your thoughts/results!!!

  2. demacrine/formasurge combo


    Interested in people's experiences
    Life's a garden, dig it

  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Interested in people's experiences
    now that i am repping for bps i am planning on a formasurge/endosurge/dermacrince stack....sick, huh?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    now that i am repping for bps i am planning on a formasurge/endosurge/dermacrince stack....sick, huh?
    Sounds epic!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Sounds epic!
    libido will explode...i wish there were something for my wife to keep up!!!! might be time for a new fleshlight, lol.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    libido will explode...i wish there were something for my wife to keep up!!!! might be time for a new fleshlight, lol.
    Lmao!!!! Might be a wise investment
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Lmao!!!! Might be a wise investment
    it would be my fourth one...highly reccomend the bj model, lol.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bj
    My 2 favorite letters
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. im going to be running this sometime in the near future along with a few other goodies.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    im going to be running this sometime in the near future along with a few other goodies.
    hell yeah!!!

    hope you have a few ladies lined up....or one in particular who enjoys bedroom activities, lol.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell yeah!!!

    hope you have a few ladies lined up....or one in particular who enjoys bedroom activities, lol.

    bahahahaha

    thinking maybe x gels and/or anabeta to stack with this
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    bahahahaha

    thinking maybe x gels and/or anabeta to stack with this
    would give killer results, imo....ara and formestane would be too tough on my joints, but you are a lot younger!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    would give killer results, imo....ara and formestane would be too tough on my joints, but you are a lot younger!!!
    very true! id be loaded on fish oil though, no doubt. From my experiences with supplements, I either get killed in libido or its sky high, minimal aggression on some supps, and acne. Have never had any joint issues...yet
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    very true! id be loaded on fish oil though, no doubt. From my experiences with supplements, I either get killed in libido or its sky high, minimal aggression on some supps, and acne. Have never had any joint issues...yet
    i would be willing to bet hard earned money libido goes up on that stack!!!

    ara is a great compound, it's just not for me.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i would be willing to bet hard earned money libido goes up on that stack!!!

    ara is a great compound, it's just not for me.
    what doses have you tried with ArA? Should be getting my endosurge turbo bottle soon to add in my log
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  16. I'm going to run two bottles of Endosurge Turbo back to back in my upcoming bulk (after the New Year).

    So you guys think that ABE and X-gels (with GMS) would be the way to go? Would I also really benefit from running Formasurge or Dermacrine with this?

    Also, I can't seem to find any Anabeta Elite, I guess it's still being re-formulated.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I'm going to run two bottles of Endosurge Turbo back to back in my upcoming bulk (after the New Year).

    So you guys think that ABE and X-gels (with GMS) would be the way to go? Would I also really benefit from running Formasurge or Dermacrine with this?

    Also, I can't seem to find any Anabeta Elite, I guess it's still being re-formulated.
    my past history with ara was great results, but resulted in to much arthritc pain for me, i wish i could use them but pain is too much. i highly recommend ara to those that can tollerate the joint discomfort, fish oil and cissus would probably be a nice addition, imo.

    as to adding formasurge and dermacrine, hell yes i think they would be of benefit!!! i think formasurge/dermacrine is a fantastic one-two punch!!! left to the body, right hand haymaker upside the head, knock em dead!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I'm going to run two bottles of Endosurge Turbo back to back in my upcoming bulk (after the New Year).

    So you guys think that ABE and X-gels (with GMS) would be the way to go? Would I also really benefit from running Formasurge or Dermacrine with this?

    Also, I can't seem to find any Anabeta Elite, I guess it's still being re-formulated.
    Follow my log. I'm running X gels with endosurge turbo along with anabeta so you should see similar results. ArA and endosurge for 8 weeks, anabeta for the first 4 weeks
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  19. Ive just started derma and I'm adding forma after one bottle. The derma spreads out really well, my chest shoulders and as far as I can reach on my upper back with 4 pumps. Where would I apply the forma? Legs??

  20. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Ive just started derma and I'm adding forma after one bottle. The derma spreads out really well, my chest shoulders and as far as I can reach on my upper back with 4 pumps. Where would I apply the forma? Legs??
    in am. i put 2pumps derma and 1 pump forma in my hand and apply together...then do other side. you can then apply the 2nd application of forma in pm to either same location or other. neck and shoulders are idea location, but backs of knees inside arms tops of feet, or legs will be fine.

  21. I think it said on the bottle to use them in separate locations?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I think it said on the bottle to use them in separate locations?
    you are right it does say that on the dermacrine label. even though i have have been having stellar results applying them together, i won't advise going against the label directions...arms/shoulders/neck/back/behind knees/tops of feet are all good locations.

  23. Subd to hear how this stack works for you.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Subd to hear how this stack works for you.
    me too, i am getting great results.

  25. Running Formasurge/Dermacrine/Endosurge Turbo together piques my interest. Any feedback from this stack?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Running Formasurge/Dermacrine/Endosurge Turbo together piques my interest. Any feedback from this stack?
    i can't do links but i just finished a 2 month run...look for it in supplement review section.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Running Formasurge/Dermacrine/Endosurge Turbo together piques my interest. Any feedback from this stack?
    Bigt just finished a really nice log
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Bigt just finished a really nice log
    indeed!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why a casein/whey protein combo is the best for growth
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 12:19 AM
  2. t3 clen combo from LR
    By Heavyt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 01:35 PM
  3. Old Super One+ and Monster Combo
    By Buck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 05:45 PM
  4. Monster combo
    By 1-Juice-Diol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 02:12 PM
  5. Potentially New to AS & Maybe a Combo of AS & PH
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 03:09 PM
Log in
Log in