Derm for pct?
- 09-18-2013, 07:24 PM
Derm for pct?
What's up gang? Hope all is well! I'm currently running a cycle of epi, but I'm concerned about the post cycle depression that's a very real possibility after an epi cycle. My question is, I was thinking of running the dermacrine about 3 weeks into the cycle and on into pct to try and mitigate this issue before it occurs. Not sure if this is even possible but clearly that's why I'm here. Any help would be appreciated... Thanks again!
- 09-20-2013, 04:14 PM
Dermacrine isn't recommended to be used in PCT. What I suggest is to run it with epi all the way through. The two stack very nicely together. It should help with lethargy, mood and libido while on cycle. If you struggle with depression pct, I suggest using a dopamine type product, such as Endosurge Turbo. Also, a good choice would be a cortisol modulator, such as Relora.Body Performance Solutions
Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
09-20-2013, 04:19 PM
09-24-2013, 05:18 AM
10-31-2013, 01:55 PM
Performax Labs Product Specialist
Similar Forum Threads
- By Neuromancer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-2004, 10:37 AM
- By DobermanXXL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-10-2004, 11:01 AM
- By comrade in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2004, 11:42 AM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2004, 02:45 PM
- By custom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-18-2004, 08:31 PM