Any problems with Dermacrine bottles?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle of Dermacrine yesterday and used it for the 2nd day today at 3 pumps per day (total of 6 pumps). Looked at the bottle for the first time along the size that shows the measurements and the solution is down to 95 pumps left and the white plastic piece below it is at 110?

Has there been any problems with the measurements of Dermacrine?

For some reason, after only 6 pumps it seems like it sure has gone alot more than expected.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if the measuring thing is as accurate as it should be. I will say that the temperature probably has something to do with how much comes out the pump. Other than that, don't know.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So how you suppose to accurately measure it? It's at room temperature. Guess send it back or this being fixed in the next batch?

Don't know if the measuring thing is as accurate as it should be. I will say that the temperature probably has something to do with how much comes out the pump. Other than that, don't know.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Suppose to get 130 pumps. Forgot to check the bottle when I first got it to make sure it was full. Are you finding its dispensing twice as much as it should be?

Noticed the same in one of mine

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Only purchased one bottle expecting it to last one month, but hard to tell at this point.

Just figure out what works for you. I'll tell the bosses to remove it from the label for you. The pump should be accurate, the label is just a guide. I'll take your bottle if you are afraid of inaccurate pumps.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how much is actually in the bottle so I can adjust accordingly. Could see if it was in extreme temp otherwise should dispense consistently.

Get another bottle. Thank me later.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how much is actually in the bottle so I can adjust accordingly. Could see if it was in extreme temp otherwise should dispense consistently.
I am sure it will dispense consistently, just maybe not in line with the label. The label is approximate.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As is with most products. Stinks but who DOESN'T like to megadose or prolong cycles?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Not when you already paid for shipping and going through the bottle faster than it indicates it should. :-(

As is with most products. Stinks but who DOESN'T like to megadose or prolong cycles?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ml indication on the bottle is correct, but from what I am noticing (note that the initial artwork information, including the measuring guide, was licensed) is that the measuring guide (legal note: this is just a rough guide) goes all the way to the bottom. The plastic plunger (which dispenses the product when combined with the vacuum) is over a half inch thick, which alone seems to count for a misindication of 10-15 or so pumps used.

tl;dr: Volume of the bottle is correct for product sold, but the measurement guideline appears to have a built in incorrection. We will be adjusting the artwork, or eliminating the guide, for future runs.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here he comes to save the Day!!!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Forget the label, I'd like a refillable gallon jug.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
[As long as you get what you pay for...thats all I'm concerned about.

QUOTE=testosteronet;4099343]Forget the label, I'd like a refillable gallon jug.[/QUOTE]

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
It's worth more than it sells for to me.

xhrr

Awards
Noticed this as well but it lasted as many days as it should have so I wouldn't worry about it as has been previously stated. I just started my second bottle on Monday and I'm enjoying my run for sure so far.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear your experience. Will see how my bottle turns out.

Noticed this as well but it lasted as many days as it should have so I wouldn't worry about it as has been previously stated. I just started my second bottle on Monday and I'm enjoying my run for sure so far.