DCP 2.0 LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards

Body Performance Solutions (BPS) DCP 2.0 (180 Capsules) (New Formula): Discount DCP 2.0 Supplements
NutraPlanet is Proud to Be The First to Introduce NEW DCP 2.0!

LIMITED TIME: Get DCP 2.0 For an INSANE Intro-Sale Price!BPS' New & Improved DCP 2.0: Damage Control Protocol!

Body Performance Solutions (BPS) is excited to announce the release of the second generation of the wildly popular fat buner DCP, we are now ready to release to you the newly formulated and super potentDCP 2.0!While the original DCP worked very well and created quite a large following of raving fans, we did find a couple of limitations based on user feedback and emerging science.One was directly related to an increase in something called CPT1, which was greatly important for fat burning (and it still is in the new formula) but it ended up depleting the body's carnitine supply which led to side effects such as cramping in some users, and also just plain put a "governer" on the potential rate of fat loss (don't worry, keep reading and this will all be explained).Not only have we found a way to counter these limitations and thereby eliminating side effects and blowing the doors of the fat burning potential, we've also added several new extremely innovative ingredients while removing TTA (you won't miss it).The science behind DCP 2.0 is thick, but we've laid it out for you one ingredient at a time in a very digestible format (also with references at the end of each section to make it easier to go look them up), so give it a read and you'll find out right away why we're so excited to bring this revolutionary fat burner to the market.Artemisia Iwayomogi

Read more about it here Body Performance Solutions (BPS) DCP 2.0 (180 Capsules) (New Formula): Discount DCP 2.0 Supplements

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an FYI for all Anabolic Minds fans...the sale was opened early for you. There will be a very big email blast from Nutraplanet on Sunday, and everyone will know.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious...what are you comparing to?

Well for instance I take 2 grams of PLCAR per day, and also 2100 mg of Raspberry ketones per day for fat loss. I had been told you need at least 2 grams of PLCAR per day as that is the dosage in most studies. Raspberry ketones, well I was told you need at least 1500-2000mg a day to see any benefit as far as fat loss goes. I saw that the product has a blend of PLCAR/Fumarate and only 300mg per 2 capsules. Raspberry ketones only 100mg per 2 caps. If I compare Salvia Miltiorrhiza 20:1 to Genoymx Salvia which has 500 capsules that you take 2-3 times a day, DCP 2.0 looks to have a bit less. 250mg per 2 capsules, so that would be a total of 750 mg per day. I'm not knocking the product at all, don't mis-understand me. I just saw and compared those dosages of ingredients and thought they were a bit low.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well for instance I take 2 grams of PLCAR per day, and also 2100 mg of Raspberry ketones per day for fat loss. I had been told you need at least 2 grams of PLCAR per day as that is the dosage in most studies. Raspberry ketones, well I was told you need at least 1500-2000mg a day to see any benefit as far as fat loss goes. I saw that the product has a blend of PLCAR/Fumarate and only 300mg per 2 capsules. Raspberry ketones only 100mg per 2 caps. If I compare Salvia Miltiorrhiza 20:1 to Genoymx Salvia which has 500 capsules that you take 2-3 times a day, DCP 2.0 looks to have a bit less. 250mg per 2 capsules, so that would be a total of 750 mg per day. I'm not knocking the product at all, don't mis-understand me. I just saw and compared those dosages of ingredients and thought they were a bit low.
The dosages used in the new version are identical to the dosages used in version 1. The feedback for version 1 speaks for itself as to the effectiveness.

IN the right formula, you can't compare the effectiveness of single ingredient results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I just saw this on nutraplanet: Availability:Intro Pre-Sale: ETA-6/04-06 !
Ahh...getting old and my memory is too. 2006 is when I first debuted DCP....weird!

That's actually 2106...we'll be shipping in about 93 years.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Any point in using this while eating over maintenance with a lean gains type diet of 8hr feed window?

* considering something like DCP2.0/alphamine preworkout around 5am.. don't start eating til 11am.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any point in using this while eating over maintenance with a lean gains type diet of 8hr feed window?

* considering something like DCP2.0/alphamine preworkout around 5am.. don't start eating til 11am.
DCP will assist in a lean gain mode, for sure.

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
would stacking old and new be overkill or a match made in heaven?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Still does not do my taxes, or stop my nagging wife.

#DoNotWant

..... Silently orders 5 bottles.....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night we passed the PM dosing test. No sleep interruption at all.

For those long time users, or even newbs, that enjoyed doing the 2,2,2,1 prebed dosing protocol, you will have the same great overnight effects. If you are hardcore, add in a capsule of Vanillean.;

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established

For those long time users, or even newbs, that enjoyed doing the 2,2,2,1 prebed dosing protocol, you will have the same great overnight effects. If you are hardcore, add in a capsule of Vanillean.;
Awesome to hear about the night time dosing not interrupting sleep. How are the burps, are they reminiscent of the original DCP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear about the night time dosing not interrupting sleep. How are the burps, are they reminiscent of the original DCP?
I haven't noticed any burps yet, really.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Amazing!

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
This is on it's way to me right meow. Very excited!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No longer will he be in a state of CATabolism.

Sent from my Samsung s4 using Tapatalk 2

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Best dosing strategy for this?

does it make sense to have a prebed dose with slintensity

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Best dosing strategy for this?

does it make sense to have a prebed dose with slintensity
I believe it's 2/2/2/1. The 1 is before bed, but let's see what others have to say also.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Curious to this as the recommended on the bottle is 2 caps 3 times a day per doc's suggestion.
I just like to throw in the 1 extra before bed for good measure, but yes, the recommended is 2 caps 3 times per day.

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
If you do, I would reduce the dosage.
why? reduce dosage of og? 2.0? or both? also, would stacking with other bitter melon products provide additional benefits or is there a point where more bitter melon gives diminishing results or sides?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
dsade Evomuse 45