Dermacrine in Stock!!!!

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe no one has commented on this yet! I will be ordering this very soon!!

kahboom

Awards
Same thoughts here buddy. Everyone waited sooo long the excitement wore off. Either way, I will be ordering some as well.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff here, I'm sure they will fly!

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Dude trust me, I purchased two. Plan on purchasing more in a few days. I hope it's still in stock!!!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for supporting BPS!

Bump for those who haven't seen! Dermacrine is back!
What type of carrier is being utilized? Is it the original thick, sticky lotion? Or is in a gel base?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
It took a while, but glad the day has finally arrived!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Loving the love in this thread. Derm is some good shiz.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
....for now :D

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Looking to pick up a couple of these, any sales in the near future?

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Yeah..found it for $40..
At some place that's orbits the sun ;)
Its out the cheaper than that by a couple bucks but orbit had derm for $25 at one point. Now I doubt we see that price again anytime soon but $15 per bottle savings is huge

steppinRazor

Awards
Its out the cheaper than that by a couple bucks but orbit had derm for $25 at one point. Now I doubt we see that price again anytime soon but $15 per bottle savings is huge
God damn...$25 an insane deal

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Sure is, Nutra had it for $30 and that was a steal!

steppinRazor

Awards
Damn..I'm sorry i missed that. Picked up a couple at $40a piece..still not too shabby

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I like to stock up. Keep a couple in the back of my fridge most of the time. Makes most cycles so much better.
Me too. I like to get a few from each run. I still have one of the lotion versions.

steppinRazor

Awards
Anyone else think the consistency is different this time? Thicker? Takes a bit longer to dry? As long as it does the job I'm cool..just curious of others experiences.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried it, yet. I noticed it looked a little pinker. I'll probably crack open a can real soon just to check it out. I really like the consistency of the one before the current batch. I hope it's close. I'm sure it all works the same.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone else think the consistency is different this time? Thicker? Takes a bit longer to dry? As long as it does the job I'm cool..just curious of others experiences.
That all goes along with the weather. Some of the ingredients act and turn different colors depending on the weather

steppinRazor

Awards
Good to know..I'm not doubting the quality at all..in fact just about a week in and enjoying the effect on mood and libido..i don't think the hdrol is contributing to that quite yet

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Good to know..I'm not doubting the quality at all..in fact just about a week in and enjoying the effect on mood and libido..i don't think the hdrol is contributing to that quite yet
It's one of those products that you know is working. I personally love the product.

xhrr

Awards
Ok so I'm definitely going to run Dermacrine a month or two down the road but just wanted to get some opinions on this little run I have planned as it will be my first exp. with a product like this. I have no AAS or PH experience and this product although mild is considered a PH.

I have for sure 2 bottles of Dermacrine, 1 bottle of Formasurge which I have used before and loved and 1 bottle of Endosurge Turbo.

I was thinking either grab another bottle of Forma and Endosurge and run a 1/2 dose of Forma and Endo concurrently with Derma then finish up with Forma/Endo as my PCT at full dosage.

Or possibly grabbing Stano to run at 900 mg with derma and keep the same PCT. Opinions?

I also plan on grabbing Forskolin-95 to run during as well as post cycle as it has really good literature in regards to sensitizing the HPTA, a welcomed effect during recovery.

Info overload but suggestions are welcome.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I'm definitely going to run Dermacrine a month or two down the road but just wanted to get some opinions on this little run I have planned as it will be my first exp. with a product like this. I have no AAS or PH experience and this product although mild is considered a PH.

I have for sure 2 bottles of Dermacrine, 1 bottle of Formasurge which I have used before and loved and 1 bottle of Endosurge Turbo.

I was thinking either grab another bottle of Forma and Endosurge and run a 1/2 dose of Forma and Endo concurrently with Derma then finish up with Forma/Endo as my PCT at full dosage.

Or possibly grabbing Stano to run at 900 mg with derma and keep the same PCT. Opinions?

I also plan on grabbing Forskolin-95 to run during as well as post cycle as it has really good literature in regards to sensitizing the HPTA, a welcomed effect during recovery.

Info overload but suggestions are welcome.
Honestly all the options you just described would work well. If I was to use everything that youre considering this is what id do:

Derma + stano on cycle with low dose forma/endo throughout.

Then bump up forma/endo dosages and throw in the forskolin for pct.

I also always recommend having a serm on Hand before Starting any cycle.

All in all, should be a fun, easy first cycle.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Honestly all the options you just described would work well. If I was to use everything that youre considering this is what id do:

This is exactly what I would do. Stano + Derma is a sweet cycle.

xhrr

Awards

This is exactly what I would do. Stano + Derma is a sweet cycle.
Appreciated guys and I'll have Clomid on hand.