Recomping Suggestions

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I was about to come on here and take suggestions for a recomp stack but maybe I should wait for Dermacrine too. Been kicking around things like formasurge, endosurge, vanilean, abliderate advanced, Erase, Lean Xtreme, DAA, etc.(but not all of them) and can't seem to settle on anything. I don't really need to lose weight, just maybe 5-7 lbs worth of recomp. I am just over 40 and so I have the usual problem areas around the lower belly and sides. Pretty solid everywhere else. Also because of age, I have been trying to avoid harsher products because my body is a little more broken every time and no matter how much muscle I pack on, my body just wants to be around 174 lbs. So, my current thought is to be the best 174 pounder I can be. A mild but real test boost is ok and I believe may be helpful in ensuring I don't lose much weight. Lastly, have never tried a slin product and would rather not now, unless there is something compelling about it.

Any general thoughts on this and/or waiting for Dermacrine? Specifically asking in this section because of specific interest in your products. Stack(including other mfrs.) and timing suggestions are welcome but hijacking is not :hijacked:.

Edit: My diet is pretty solid. I follow George Lockhart's nutritional reccomendations, for the most part. I do weight training 3x week, cardio(mostly HIIT) 2x-3x/week.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking for a stack that isn't too harsh, something like Formasurge/Endosurge/Vanillean would be great.

I'm not really a fan of Cortisol inhibitors, especially for more mature lifters, since they tend to aggravate joints and because cortisol stimulates post-workout anti-inflammatory mechanisms and protein turnover, so I'd leave Lean Xtreme out.

Erase could be substituted for Formasurge, but you definitely wouldn't need both, and DAA with Endosurge and any AI is very popular and a lot of fun!

As for the Dermacrine, absolutely you could wait for it - adding it to a stack like Forma/Endo/Vanillean would be unreal. However, if you want to get things underway ASAP, you can still make solid progress without it on the rest of the stack.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! LOL@ "Mature".

Should I run all simultaneously? Same if DC is included? Lastly, is optimal dosing per label? As we know, the "recommended" dose isn't always the optimal dose.

Thinking ES, FS, DAA, VL. Potentially DC if it won't be forever. I have a couple of weeks to wait if needed.

Thanks again.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you got the Dermacrine, I'd recommend:

On Cycle:
Derma - 5pumps per day to shoulders/neck/chest/back
Endo - for prostate and prolactin support; following the bottles directions will be perfect for this
Forma - I'd run a low-dose through the cycle (1-2pumps ED), but if you aren't prone to estrogen-related side-effects, you don't need it
Vanillean - Start per the bottle's directions, adjust as needed (i.e. if you find you respond to 2caps twice a day better than 1cap 3x, etc)

Then for PCT after you've finished the Derma
Endo - as On Cycle
Forma - 4-6 pumps per day
DAA - 3-4g split up throughout the day
Vanillean - whatever you found works best for you.\

Hope this helps, any further questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Just to chime in...
Formasurge/Endosurge/Dermacrine would yield the results you are looking for. It would feel really good, too.
Icing on the cake would be Vanillean/DCP
But the icing is not necessary.

My guess is at your age, Dermacrine solo would be great as well.

Resolve's advice is right on point.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, so the perfect stack involves something that can't be purchased. I could even do a solo run of the unavailable product. :(

In all seriousness, I appreciate all your feedback.

We any closer to knowing how soon or is there an announcement coming?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are just a few days out from Dermacrine ;)

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, so the perfect stack involves something that can't be purchased. I could even do a solo run of the unavailable product. :(

In all seriousness, I appreciate all your feedback.

We any closer to knowing how soon or is there an announcement coming?
The perfect stack is in stock.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, so the perfect stack involves something that can't be purchased. I could even do a solo run of the unavailable product. :(In all seriousness, I appreciate all your feedback.We any closer to knowing how soon or is there an announcement coming?
According to Dsade, DCP2.0 is 10 days out from release. So the perfect stack is really just a little over a week away!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In stock at NP at a cheaper price now boys!