EndoSurge Turbo - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

EndoSurge Turbo

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Today is going to be a great day!
    Indeed it is. I can't wait to give it a run myself.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by acidvoodoo View Post
    whens this deal gonna drop
    Once it gets hot enough that they can't hold onto it any longer.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Believe the deal is here fellas. 2 bottles for 20 bucks each? Hell of a deal I'd say!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

BOGO?! Awwwsnap
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  33.9 KB
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  holy-schnikes.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  55.8 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Unbelievable deal - won't last long at that price!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Believe the deal is here fellas. 2 bottles for 20 bucks each? Hell of a deal I'd say!
    Damn. Placing my order NOW! Awesome deal guys.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Damn. Placing my order NOW! Awesome deal guys.
    Ditto, bro.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Got 2 headed my way!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Got 2 headed my way!
    Nice! Gonna log it by chance?
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Unbelievable deal - won't last long at that price!
    Give us a BPS special then! with V'lean

And we shall bite yer hands off!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Serious question. I am just curious if there was a reason why BPS went with a higher % of Mucuna with the Turbo formula over the original. I scanned through this thread...hopefully Im not asking the question a second time.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Don't think it has been asked, as I, too, have had the same question. Perhaps to work and/or assimilate better with the other goodies they added. But, just a guess.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Don't think it has been asked, as I, too, have had the same question. Perhaps to work and/or assimilate better with the other goodies they added. But, just a guess.
    I recall from prior reading that different concentrations offer varying advantages. Or so I recalled. I am amped to try this stuff though.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Actually my old mind was right...the orginal formula quotes this

"While L-dopa has a number of powerful benefits itself it is important that both a high extract and low extract of MP is used. The high extract closely targets certain physiological effects in the body, while the lower extract more closely targets others and allows for better bioavailability of the higher extract. To get around these differences and to maximize all of the benefits of MP we used both."

Again I am not defaming the new formula...I'm just curious and I'm confident some smarter people than I decided to include the 98% Mucuna solo.
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic

After a further review of the available information, it appears the effect was not really an extreme difference. We did quite a few tests with both the high-purity and mixed extracts and concluded that the high-purity was more suited to this formula.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    After a further review of the available information, it appears the effect was not really an extreme difference. We did quite a few tests with both the high-purity and mixed extracts and concluded that the high-purity was more suited to this formula.
    Much appreciated. Testing is always the best way to confirm. Now package a crate for shipment to a specific Canadian retailer please!!
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Much appreciated. Testing is always the best way to confirm. Now package a crate for shipment to a specific Canadian retailer please!!
    Tim Horton's wants some?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Tim Horton's wants some?
    Shhhh.....don't tell.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

EndoSurge Turbo

This is absolute bull**** that nutraplanet won't ship this to Australia.

I have got the old version, and never ever had any issues with L-dopa products or anything like that coming into australia for the past 2-3 years.

I am furious I won't be able to try this
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    This is absolute bull**** that nutraplanet won't ship this to Australia.

I have got the old version, and never ever had any issues with L-dopa products or anything like that coming into australia for the past 2-3 years.

I am furious I won't be able to try this
    agreed, very annoying.
  24. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

EndoSurge Turbo

What's the issue with shipping to Australia?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    What's the issue with shipping to Australia?
    Nutra has flagged the mucuna prureins as a prohibited substance and therefore won't ship to aus. On the original endosurge it wasn't flagged.
    Whilst we can probably get it through another retailer, it sucks to have to a) wait until I need enough things that nutra won't ship to make it worth putting in an order and b) not be able to take advantage of the intro offer
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post

Nutra has flagged the mucuna prureins as a prohibited substance and therefore won't ship to aus. On the original endosurge it wasn't flagged.
    Whilst we can probably get it through another retailer, it sucks to have to a) wait until I need enough things that nutra won't ship to make it worth putting in an order and b) not be able to take advantage of the intro offer
    That sucks!!
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

EndoSurge Turbo

It's so stupid. Mucuna is not prohibited in Australia.

I have been ordering it for over 4 years!
  28. New Member

I read the write up on NP. Just want to ask a few ?

Is it good for PCT?

For PCT, would it combine ok with Vanillean / PP Sustain Alpha / DS Lean Xtreme ?

Can a healthy male ~ 45 y/o, use this just for its sexual benefits?
  29. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Northcutts View Post
    I read the write up on NP. Just want to ask a few ?

Is it good for PCT?

For PCT, would it combine ok with Vanillean / PP Sustain Alpha / DS Lean Xtreme ?

Can a healthy male ~ 45 y/o, use this just for its sexual benefits?
    Absolutely perfect for PCT AND use on cycle for prolactin and prostate support. Yes, combining it with VL/SA/LX would be a decent OTC PCT, though I'd still recommend you get a real SERM and a better AI than just SA.

And yes, if for nothing else, just taking this for it's sexual benefits alone should prove worth while. The OG Endosurge increased libido in pretty much every guy that used it, and EndoTurbo is pretty much the same formula with a few extra goodies thrown in to make it even better!

Hope this helps. Any further questions feel free to ask.

***NOW @ NP***
  30. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo G View Post
    A test booster eh. It's not like juice is it? Lol I ask because I ran var once. **** was awesome but I didn't like the endo side effects.
    Either way ill do some research. The best over the counter I've ever seen or taken was probly pink magic. Now I can't find the stuff anywhere.
    Well, that is a very, very good question.

Let me provide some additional information.

In short - No, it is not like juice.

But perhaps a somewhat more comprehensive answer might be helpful. If it were like juice, they would have had to follow the SINCPILJ ("Standard Internet Naming Convention for Products Like Juice"). This standard, the outgrowth of an initiative by now-deceased child actor Gary Coleman, has been used for the past 7 years - principally as a means to help consumers avoid this type of confusion.

Per para 4.7 of the SINCPILJ, “Any product deemed to be “like juice” shall, (1) in no event, incorporate the term “Turbo” or “Man-dingus” into its name, and (2) must include a warning that “use of this product may cause the user an uncontrolled desire to twist his “manroot” to resemble a crazy straw (or a grammatical equivalent of such warning), and (3) include the term “Spluge” in its name and must be so conspicuously marked on the label.

I hope that helped; I know I feel better about this whole thing.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

I know someone said this previously on the thread but I am thinking this new version of endosurge will lack the sleep effects the OG one had and that's something that I really liked about it due to the new 98% mucuna.

Why didnt your company just make another version of endosurge rather than alter it and stop making the OG one? The OG one was definitely one of the best test booster/sleep aid/strength supplement in the industry and I am really hoping the new one will meet up to those expectations but vitamin D or MACA is ok, but to not have those two mucuna extract percentages will definitively change a lot I would think.

I haven't tried the new endosurge turbo (ordering it from somewhere else to get into Australia) so I can't say too much but this is just a future outlook on this
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I know someone said this previously on the thread but I am thinking this new version of endosurge will lack the sleep effects the OG one had and that's something that I really liked about it due to the new 98% mucuna. Why didnt your company just make another version of endosurge rather than alter it and stop making the OG one? The OG one was definitely one of the best test booster/sleep aid/strength supplement in the industry and I am really hoping the new one will meet up to those expectations but vitamin D or MACA is ok, but to not have those two mucuna extract percentages will definitively change a lot I would think. I haven't tried the new endosurge turbo (ordering it from somewhere else to get into Australia) so I can't say too much but this is just a future outlook on this
    I know it's completely anecdotal, but I've noticed some great sleep so far from Turbo. It's been a while since I dosed the OG but I would like to say they're very similar in the sleep aid department. Sexual dreams and vivid dreams are still present, too.
  33. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I only speak for myself, but Endo Turbo has been producing some amazing dreams. Macuna is still in there, and it's a very good extract, and should be complemented, not hindered by the whopping dose of Maca.

***NOW @ NP***
  34. Senior Member

I wouldn't expect much difference regarding the sleep aspects, it's still a hefty dose of macuna extracted for l-dopa.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

My experience with the new version after a week's use is every bit as good if not better than the original. My sleep is deep with some funky dreams and I am starting to notice a libido uptick.

Resolve, what dose are you or were you taking pre-bed at one time? I seem to remember you saying you took all six caps once.
  36. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    My experience with the new version after a week's use is every bit as good if not better than the original. My sleep is deep with some funky dreams and I am starting to notice a libido uptick.

Resolve, what dose are you or were you taking pre-bed at one time? I seem to remember you saying you took all six caps once.

Great to hear, AZ!

I did do that with the OG. Currently with Turbo, I'm doing 2caps 3x/day, so I can take it with Vanillean. Haven't messed with the dose timing much yet, but I will eventually.

***NOW @ NP***
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I thought I remembered something like that. I am also running it per recommended right now as well but I think I will bump my pre-bed to 3 soon just to see if I can go virtual in my dreams! Lmao
  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Last night, pre-bed, I did 2 ET, 1 Vanillean, and 1 OG DCP, along with a sleephoria beta. I don't think I even rolled over once during the whole night. Solid sleep, extremely restful, and zero hangover effect.
  39. Senior Member

Mmm...Sleephoria.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Still gauging the new bottle, so cannot speak much, but I am sure it will turn out ok.

OG has been a staple in most of my efforts.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sann Turbo V-12
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 08:53 AM
  2. v-12 turbo or swole? Non-responder
    By swoody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 03:18 PM
  3. Help with Cramping on V12 Turbo!
    By jws8118 in forum Supplements