BPS DERMACRINE (WHITE OLD) VS BPS DERMCRINE (BROWN)

ziuta4

Awards
hi uk customer here.
Been using dermacrine for years now old version white tube and white gel
always enjoyed it and never had any side effect.
recently purchased demacrine bps from
WWW-PREDATORNUTRITION-COM
got brown tube with brown gel completaly different then what i have been useing for years it dries quicker been on it for 2 weeks now and it gave me terrible headache and no gains no energy :(
Can u confirm that this is legit product??
Whats the difference between old (white) formula and this brown one
I am very confused had to stop taking it becouse of this nagging headache truly notbearable
any chance for bringing back old formula?
Thanks
Martin

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Never seen a brown version, can you post a pic?

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
hi uk customer here.
Been using dermacrine for years now old version white tube and white gel
always enjoyed it and never had any side effect.
recently purchased demacrine bps from
WWW-PREDATORNUTRITION-COM
got brown tube with brown gel completaly different then what i have been useing for years it dries quicker been on it for 2 weeks now and it gave me terrible headache and no gains no energy :(
Can u confirm that this is legit product??
Whats the difference between old (white) formula and this brown one
I am very confused had to stop taking it becouse of this nagging headache truly notbearable
any chance for bringing back old formula?
Thanks
Martin

The have legit product but i still would like to see a pic as im almost 100% they got the new topical.

ziuta4

Awards
Hi attaching pictures have a look and let me know please
derma 1.jpg
derma2.jpg

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I have never seen it that brown, unless this is the "new" batch, but I don't think it was released.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That's definitely the right bottle. I had one that brown. Some are darker and lighter than others.

ziuta4

Awards
Ok so you guys are saying this is new Dermacrine????
well i had to stop taking it yesterday had to stop my exercise session half way through couse of this really bad headache and after 14 days of taking this stuff i experience nothing good
no energy no gains no extra desire of shaging a hot hoo:)
but seriously i did many cycle of old white dermacriene ALWAYS had possitive results
could feel it in 5-6 days after starting the cycle but this new version is utter crap sorry guys dont now what have you done to formua but it isnt working....
alyone also tryed this new dermacrine ???? maybe its just me but believe me i did 10+ dermacrine cycle solo and stacked with differnet stuff never experienced any side effect and always had very good results
Thanks

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The formula has not changed. Just the carrier. If anything it's MORE powerful now. How were you dosing it? What other products are you using? Are you using any prescriptions? Do you have issues with blood pressure?

ziuta4

Awards
4 pumps a day every morning after shover i am not taking any medications and supplements wise only hydrolised whey protein creatine dextrose post exercise never had any problem with bp and im around with prohormones since 2000 took 1ad , par deus one and one + (1-test transdermal if you guys dont remember what that was) epi and all that current stuff thats around now , trenazone gave me mild headache but nowhere near what i have been experiencing now .im really trying to figure out whats wrong with this stuff maybe my bottle is contaminated or something...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
How often would you get headaches? What is your diet geared towards?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I take what I said back about never seeing it that brown. I just looked at mine and it looks like yours. I've used 2 bottles of this version and I love it. I also looked at the sustain alpha bottle and it is very much darker.

ziuta4

Awards
it all started about 4-5 days ago first mild nothing serious and yesterday was really bad did not take dermacrine today still feeling not 100% but a hell of a lot better , first week was ok no headache my diet is typical bb offsesion a lot of protein 200 gm + a day 300-400 carbs and probably about 60-100 gm fat i drink a lot of water more then 3l a day

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I can't say for sure Dermacrine is or isn't the cause. Everyone reacts differently to products. Some aren't as lucky as others. This is a first for me hearing this though. It sounds to me like it isn't related since the headaches persist despite you discontinuing the product. I suggest taking some ibuprofen. Give it a week and if they still continue, see a doctor. If not, decide then if you want to give it another shot.

ziuta4

Awards
bp 132/85 checked 5 min ago btw i weigh 190 pounds if its relevent

pose 1.jpg

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I would check blood pressure when you have a headache. Since you didn't take product today, I would expect BP to be lower today. Sounds like either BP or an allergy to something in the carrier. Personally, I think it's BP, especially since it started over a week in, but I am not a qualified health professional. Just another guess, could be too much estrogen suppression from some of the ingredients, try lowering dose.