Help w/ Stack - Vanillean/pr-xt/anabeta/forskolin/Nolvadren-XT

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys- Taking advantage of the new years sales and ordered a stack consisting of

2 x Vanilleans
1 x PR-XT
1 x AnaBeta
2 x Novladren-XT
1 x Synthetic Supplements Forskolin 95

I'm looking for stack suggestions and help staggering everything. My primary goal is strength as I'd like to total 400/500/600 by the end of 2013 at a bodyweight of 198. I typically train in hard 6-9 week blocks followed by a deload week. I'm currently right around 200 (took a year break from the gym and let myself go to 220) and have some recomping I could do. Just looking for suggestions as I have a lot of fire power here and despite strength being my primary goal, there's no reason you can't look good naked in the process!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a KILLER stack! Do you have experience with all of these products? If not, it will be difficult to gauge what is doing what and you won't be able to pick and choose what works for you for future use. Vanillean just came out so I know you won't know for this one. Just my 2 cents. With that said, it does look like a fun ride! :D

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a KILLER stack! Do you have experience with all of these products? If not, it will be difficult to gauge what is doing what and you won't be able to pick and choose what works for you for future use. Vanillean just came out so I know you won't know for this one. Just my 2 cents. With that said, it does look like a fun ride! :D
Fair question lol. Obviously no experience with Vanillean's and none with the PR-XT / AnaBeta. I have used Nolvadren-XT and Erase on multiple occassions, as well as foskolin.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if it were me, I would pick either Anabeta or PR-XT and run that first and in the next stack, try the other. I haven't used PR-XT so I can't say you will or won't like it but Anabeta was AWESOME! That's my suggestion.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too much going on. Drop the anabeta it will make you hungry which defetes the purpose of a cut stack. I used to run stacks like that thinking I would magically come out an new man on the other side of it; get your diet in order before you run all of that or its a waste of money. If you don't have a plan you are going to follow for 8 weeks and know you can, wait until you can or money is just being thrown down the drain. Sorry, its the truth.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Too much going on. Drop the anabeta it will make you hungry which defetes the purpose of a cut stack. I used to run stacks like that thinking I would magically come out an new man on the other side of it; get your diet in order before you run all of that or its a waste of money. If you don't have a plan you are going to follow for 8 weeks and know you can, wait until you can or money is just being thrown down the drain. Sorry, its the truth.
Appreciate your input.. I'm about 205 and 9-10 percent bf.. I know that diet is the primary driver here. I'm looking to get my bench into the mid 350's after this stint and my deadlift close to the 600 mark. I'm by no means new or thinking this would alleviate proper diet and training.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate your input.. I'm about 205 and 9-10 percent bf.. I know that diet is the primary driver here. I'm looking to get my bench into the mid 350's after this stint and my deadlift close to the 600 mark. I'm by no means new or thinking this would alleviate proper diet and training.
I guess my next question is, based on your stats, if you are that lean why are you going to try to cut more and push max weights? The leaner you get the less connective tissue you have supporting your joints so keep that in mind. That said, those numbers are damn good!

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
I guess my next question is, based on your stats, if you are that lean why are you going to try to cut more and push max weights? The leaner you get the less connective tissue you have supporting your joints so keep that in mind. That said, those numbers are damn good!
Thanks.. And because I like lifting heavy and pursuing strength. I don't think that needs to be mutually exclusive with looking good naked. Lots of powerlifters could benefit from leaner physiques IMO. Another reason I'm doing that is because I may step on the platform and if so would hope to total elite at 198

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also not a big fan of running tons of supplements at once (discounting things like fish oil or other staples of course). I just think these things might sound good on paper, but seem like a waste of money to me. I rarely ever run more than three "main" supplements at once, and usually shoot for two.