DCP 2.0

Page 6 of 23 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    You aren't alone....

Attachment 79224
    I like turtles, too. We eat them in a tomato gravy.

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I like turtles, too. We eat them in a tomato gravy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teefury-theperfectevening2.jpg 
Views:	371 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	79967
    MMMMM...turtle soup!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

3. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teefury-theperfectevening2.jpg 
Views:	371 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	79967
    MMMMM...turtle soup!
    We don't call it soup, though. We call it turtle sauce picante. Nice pic, though!

4. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    We don't call it soup, though. We call it turtle sauce picante. Nice pic, though!
    my favorite
    •   

5. I think it's time for a new revelation of this great up and coming new reformulation.

6. And....we have product fitting into 2 capsules, rather than 3. This was a HUGE hurdle to pass, not only from a price point (3 caps would have increased the price by $3 a bottle) but convenience.

Should have final product very very soon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    And....we have product fitting into 2 capsules, rather than 3. This was a HUGE hurdle to pass, not only from a price point (3 caps would have increased the price by $3 a bottle) but convenience.

Should have final product very very soon.
    Great news, man. Saw on facebook and figured that it meant it would save on cost. Stoked to give this a spin.

8. As mentioned, I had to use multiple ingredients to replace the TTA from the original formula...this is one of the main ones targeting PPAR-a.

Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012 Jun 15;422(4):568-72. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2012.05.025. Epub 2012 May 11.
    Catalposide is a natural agonistic ligand of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α.

Lee JH, Jun HJ, Hoang MH, Jia Y, Han XH, Lee DH, Lee HJ, Hwang BY, Lee SJ.
    Source

Division of Food Bioscience and Technology, College of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Seoul 136-713, Republic of Korea.

Abstract

Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPARα) is a nuclear receptor that regulates the expression of genes related to cellular lipid uptake and oxidation. Thus, PPARα agonists may be important in the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia and hepatic steatosis. In this study, we demonstrated that catalposide is a novel natural PPARα agonist, identified from reporter gene assay-based activity screening with approximately 900 natural plant and seaweed extracts. Results of time-resolved fluorescence resonance energy transfer analyses suggested that the compound interacted directly with the ligand-binding domain of PPARα. Cultured hepatocytes stimulated with catalposide exhibited significantly reduced cellular triglyceride concentrations, by 21%, while cellular uptake of fatty acids was increased, by 70% (P<0.05). Quantitative PCR analysis revealed that the increase in cellular fatty acid uptake was due to upregulation of fatty acid transporter protein-4 (+19% vs. the control) in cells stimulated with catalposide. Additionally, expression of genes related to fatty acid oxidation and high-density lipoprotein metabolism were upregulated, while that of genes related to fatty acid synthesis were suppressed. In conclusion, catalposide is hypolipidemic by activation of PPARα via a ligand-mediated mechanism that modulates the expression of in lipid metabolism genes in hepatocytes.
    Copyright 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

PMID:22583896 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As mentioned, I had to use multiple ingredients to replace the TTA from the original formula...this is one of the main ones targeting PPAR-a.

Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012 Jun 15;422(4):568-72. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2012.05.025. Epub 2012 May 11.
    Catalposide is a natural agonistic ligand of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α.

Lee JH, Jun HJ, Hoang MH, Jia Y, Han XH, Lee DH, Lee HJ, Hwang BY, Lee SJ.
    Source

Division of Food Bioscience and Technology, College of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Seoul 136-713, Republic of Korea.

Abstract

Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPARα) is a nuclear receptor that regulates the expression of genes related to cellular lipid uptake and oxidation. Thus, PPARα agonists may be important in the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia and hepatic steatosis. In this study, we demonstrated that catalposide is a novel natural PPARα agonist, identified from reporter gene assay-based activity screening with approximately 900 natural plant and seaweed extracts. Results of time-resolved fluorescence resonance energy transfer analyses suggested that the compound interacted directly with the ligand-binding domain of PPARα. Cultured hepatocytes stimulated with catalposide exhibited significantly reduced cellular triglyceride concentrations, by 21%, while cellular uptake of fatty acids was increased, by 70% (P&lt;0.05). Quantitative PCR analysis revealed that the increase in cellular fatty acid uptake was due to upregulation of fatty acid transporter protein-4 (+19% vs. the control) in cells stimulated with catalposide. Additionally, expression of genes related to fatty acid oxidation and high-density lipoprotein metabolism were upregulated, while that of genes related to fatty acid synthesis were suppressed. In conclusion, catalposide is hypolipidemic by activation of PPARα via a ligand-mediated mechanism that modulates the expression of in lipid metabolism genes in hepatocytes.
    Copyright &#169; 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

PMID:22583896 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    TTA going away makes me sad ****ers!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

10. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    TTA going away makes me sad ****ers!
    :::HUG:::: I know...there, there. Me too. But then again, we ended up being driven to formulate an even better product. You will not be disappointed.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    :::HUG:::: I know...there, there. Me too. But then again, we ended up being driven to formulate an even better product. You will not be disappointed.
    I'm a sad panda, too, but...

This is going to be great!!!

12. So...we looking at capsules instead of tablets? And thanks for backing up your creations with research!

13. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    So...we looking at capsules instead of tablets? And thanks for backing up your creations with research!
    Yep...back to capsules!

14. what is the water retention potential of the new vs. old dcp?

15. Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    what is the water retention potential of the new vs. old dcp?
    I didn't note much at all.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yep...back to capsules!
    Will they be liquid?

17. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Will they be liquid?
    I can send you capsules full of liquid if you want the special batch.

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I can send you capsules full of liquid if you want the special batch.
    Ha! I just remember those goo filled horse capsules from way back when. It was messy in the bottle.

19. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Ha! I just remember those goo filled horse capsules from way back when. It was messy in the bottle.
    You know, in spite of their guarantee, I NEVER got a refund for those. I lost over $2k from ruined product.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You know, in spite of their guarantee, I NEVER got a refund for those. I lost over $2k from ruined product.
    Product still worked, so all was not lost

21. ETA 10 days.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ETA 10 days.
    Excellent!

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ETA 10 days.
    YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT 10 DAYS?!

But I'm bubbling with fat now?! SAVE ME FROM THE FAT DSADE, SAVE ME!

Srsly though, can't wait.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT 10 DAYS?!

But I'm bubbling with fat now?! SAVE ME FROM THE FAT DSADE, SAVE ME!

Srsly though, can't wait.
    Sure, I can save you. Fat you say? Here, just put this apple in your mouth and come hang out in...errr, by the fire.

25. Too hot!!! Too hot!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ETA 10 days.

***NOW @ NP***

27. Matt, physiologically speaking, would you know any reasons why supplements or drugs that work via PPAR-a or PPAR-y would not work on a human being? I never saw much from the original DCP. I also tried what I am pretty sure was legit gw-501516 and felt absolutely nothing. Not increase in fatloss, no stamina. Makes me wonder if the new DCP might be different for people like me or if it will be a waste of money for me. Any ideas?

28. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Matt, physiologically speaking, would you know any reasons why supplements or drugs that work via PPAR-a or PPAR-y would not work on a human being? I never saw much from the original DCP. I also tried what I am pretty sure was legit gw-501516 and felt absolutely nothing. Not increase in fatloss, no stamina. Makes me wonder if the new DCP might be different for people like me or if it will be a waste of money for me. Any ideas?
    I wouldn't expect to 'feel' a PPAR agonist. Did you use another method of quantifying your results? I.e. did you not see changes in bodyfat or weight?

***NOW @ NP***

29. so how do you think dcp 2.0 will work with bulk TTA on the side?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 01:10 PM
  2. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 10:12 PM
  3. DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs