DCP 2.0

Page 15 of 27 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Ok guys...will start the log in a couple of days when I start DCP 2.0
    Great! Post us up a link to your log when you get it going.

2. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    You can get it for $29.84 right now at Nutraplanet, very good deal right now.
    I know. This was my cart July5th: (2) DCP2.0 (2) Alphamine, (1) Enhanced, (1) Erase

To go with my current stack: New Titanium, New Alpha T2, Versa-1

Then we got a call that my wife has to have emergency surgery to remove a polyp

I never did place order, and now I think I need to save $ because she will be out of work for a while.

I'm sure Nutra will have it on sale a few more times. I slept on the multiple bottle sale earlier too.
    •   

3. This was the debut sale....they pretty much bought out the entire US supply to be first. Pretty sure the price will be going up at the end of the week, but the MAP on the product is going to be at least $10 more.

HIGHLY unlikely you will ever see this price again.

EDIT: Sorry to hear about your wife...hope she's ok.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Yeah, I've been thoroughly pleased with DCP 2.0. My diet hasn't been exactly on point as I had hoped but I'm not seeing any noticeable damage. Makes me think this product is definitely named appropriately.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This was the debut sale....they pretty much bought out the entire US supply to be first. Pretty sure the price will be going up at the end of the week, but the MAP on the product is going to be at least $10 more.

HIGHLY unlikely you will ever see this price again.

EDIT: Sorry to hear about your wife...hope she's ok.
    Thanks. Surgery was yesterday and so far so good.

I checked on DCP 2.0 yesterday while at the hospital, I was excited it was still on sale. Came back to work today, and boom sale over lol. Story of my life. Snooze you lose
    •   

6. A question for Matt or one of the reps. Any view on how DCP 2.0 would compare to sesamin regarding fatloss. Can a comparison by made due to PPAR involvement in both MOAs.

7. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    A question for Matt or one of the reps. Any view on how DCP 2.0 would compare to sesamin regarding fatloss. Can a comparison by made due to PPAR involvement in both MOAs.
    That's definitely a Matt question.
    Recoverbro

8. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    A question for Matt or one of the reps. Any view on how DCP 2.0 would compare to sesamin regarding fatloss. Can a comparison by made due to PPAR involvement in both MOAs.
    the multiple PPAR isoforms activated with DCP 2.0 (alpha and delta) makes the formula more potent than sesamin.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    the multiple PPAR isoforms activated with DCP 2.0 (alpha and delta) makes the formula more potent than sesamin.
    Cool...I've always gotten very lean with sesamin. Third day of fasting and will take my ifrst dose this evening.

10. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Cool...I've always gotten very lean with sesamin. Third day of fasting and will take my ifrst dose this evening.
    Oh yeah, DCP knocks sesamin out of the water, IMO. Goes really well with IF, too - that's how I've been using it.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

11. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

Oh yeah, DCP knocks sesamin out of the water, IMO. Goes really well with IF, too - that's how I've been using it.
    What's your dosing protocol with IF?
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    What's your dosing protocol with IF?

Sorry didn't see this sooner, not sure how I missed it. Anyways, I've been doing 2-3caps 3x per day, each time with 1 Vanillean cap as well. First dose upon waking, second pre-workout, third pre-bed. The first two doses are on an empty stomach.

***NOW @ NP***

13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Sorry didn't see this sooner, not sure how I missed it. Anyways, I've been doing 2-3caps 3x per day, each time with 1 Vanillean cap as well. First dose upon waking, second pre-workout, third pre-bed. The first two doses are on an empty stomach.
    Nice protocol.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

No problem man. Hmm so I'm guessing you work out in the afternoon or mid morning? Does it go 1st dcp/vanillean, fast break, 2 hours fasted, 2nd dcp pre workout, post workout meals, pre bed dose?
    Training log:

15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Now I'm reminded that I need to grab some more Vanillean.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    No problem man. Hmm so I'm guessing you work out in the afternoon or mid morning? Does it go 1st dcp/vanillean, fast break, 2 hours fasted, 2nd dcp pre workout, post workout meals, pre bed dose?
    I workout mid afternoon - usually 2ish. First dose in the morning is about 7am, second dose is about 1:30pm, last (pre-bed) dose is about 10pm.

***NOW @ NP***

17. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

I workout mid afternoon - usually 2ish. First dose in the morning is about 7am, second dose is about 1:30pm, last (pre-bed) dose is about 10pm.
    Gotcha. Cool man I appreciate the layout. I'm going to try and get some this fall...hopefully the price doesn't hop up much from the intro price.
    Training log:

18. So a week of 21 hour fasts completed with DCP 2.0 used on five of the days. Too early to assess or conclude, but I have dropped a couple of kilos and I'm looking visibly leaner...the real test is if this rate of fat loss continues into next week.

19. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    So a week of 21 hour fasts completed with DCP 2.0 used on five of the days. Too early to assess or conclude, but I have dropped a couple of kilos and I'm looking visibly leaner...the real test is if this rate of fat loss continues into next week.
    Cool man. Keep it up. Thanks for the update. Notice any increased sweating or any other effects?

20. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Cool man. Keep it up. Thanks for the update. Notice any increased sweating or any other effects?
    Not a great deal initially, but now yes. About 30 mins after I've taken the dose I will start sweating without doing anything physical, especially if I've eaten.

21. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Not a great deal initially, but now yes. About 30 mins after I've taken the dose I will start sweating without doing anything physical, especially if I've eaten.
    Sounds great, thanks.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    So a week of 21 hour fasts completed with DCP 2.0 used on five of the days. Too early to assess or conclude, but I have dropped a couple of kilos and I'm looking visibly leaner...the real test is if this rate of fat loss continues into next week.
    Good stuff, man. Keep us posted!

23. Now I need to start doing IF again. I like the sound of this protocol.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

24. I know whatcha mean, metroba. IF is some good stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 01:10 PM
  2. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 10:12 PM
  3. DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs