Q&A For Vanillean

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Does the appetite suppressant effect wear off or stay constant throughout useage?
    It has been several weeks with no reduction in effect.

  2. Re: Q&A For Vanillean


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It has been several weeks with no reduction in effect.

    Alright, now I'm gonna have to pick up a few
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   
       


  3. A few questions:

    1. Vanillean label reads to take 20 min before a meal. Does it always have to be pre-meal, or can you take a dose pre-workout (with no food following?)

    2. Can this be combined with HEAT (since both products contain evodiamine)?

    3. As for the above question about DCP, (which is recommended 30-45 min before a meal), can vanillean be taken then?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    A few questions:

    1. Vanillean label reads to take 20 min before a meal. Does it always have to be pre-meal, or can you take a dose pre-workout (with no food following?)

    2. Can this be combined with HEAT (since both products contain evodiamine)?

    3. As for the above question about DCP, (which is recommended 30-45 min before a meal), can vanillean be taken then?
    Food is not required, but it's more effective on an empty stomach. I have been experimenting with a pre-bed dose with a lot of success.

    Definitely can combine with HEAT, but watch for heartburn effects from the redundant Capsaicin dosing, if you are sensitive.

    You can definitely take the Vanillean earlier, with DCP.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. ok to use with dex?
    •   
       

  6. Re: Q&A For Vanillean


    Quote Originally Posted by GIJane1928 View Post
    ok to use with dex?
    Dex? Dexaprine?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. would this be a gppd addition to my bulk? obv i liek to keep fat gain down......also would it work better with a higher carb diet or higher fat diet or does it not really matter.........? thanks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    would this be a gppd addition to my bulk? obv i liek to keep fat gain down......also would it work better with a higher carb diet or higher fat diet or does it not really matter.........? thanks
    From the affects I hear it has on appetite I wouldn't use it during a bulk. Maybe during a leaning phase at the end of a cycle. Like the last 30 days leading to pct.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. Would this be ok with a supplement like T2?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Does the appetite suppressant effect wear off or stay constant throughout useage?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Would this be ok with a supplement like T2?
    It's pretty much stackable with anything.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    From the affects I hear it has on appetite I wouldn't use it during a bulk. Maybe during a leaning phase at the end of a cycle. Like the last 30 days leading to pct.

    im followin if right now so maybe it woudl help my hunger throughout the day

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    From the affects I hear it has on appetite I wouldn't use it during a bulk. Maybe during a leaning phase at the end of a cycle. Like the last 30 days leading to pct.
    Yeah this sounds like the exact opposite of what you'd want for a bulk....but the appetite killer quality is exactly what has me so excited for it. Especially if it sticks around. Many thermos kill my appetite for the first two days or so, but the effect wears off in a hurry.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    Yeah this sounds like the exact opposite of what you'd want for a bulk....but the appetite killer quality is exactly what has me so excited for it. Especially if it sticks around. Many thermos kill my appetite for the first two days or so, but the effect wears off in a hurry.
    Yeah I really want to try it at the end of a bulk like the last 30 days up to pct. From what guys are saying, they are eating in a huge deficit but not losing muscle at all. Dsade has some theories as to why (possible IGF-1 upregulation?) But non the less it would be interesting to see what it does at the end of a bulk. Might try it with a Test/NPP/anadrol/Var burst cycle I'm planning....
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Would this be ok with a supplement like T2?
    Only if you want to sweat 24/7. That'd be an a crazy effective combo.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

    Only if you want to sweat 24/7. That'd be an a crazy effective combo.
    It's about to happen. Along with a CKD. Should shed this fat obstructing my cycle gains. Really excited for this.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    It's about to happen. Along with a CKD. Should shed this fat obstructing my cycle gains. Really excited for this.
    Great plan. Popped my first Vanillean cap this morning. Running it with 7-Keto and Formasurge.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  17. I am just now starting to notice a tad bit of strength loss, I believe I'm 3 weeks in of using the stuff. I was barely able to lift my one rep max.

    I guess this should probably be expected due to the extremely low calories I've been taking in. HOWEVER; what's very interesting is this. My muscle mass has gotten leaner, and my body weight appears lighter while I'm walking around. But my body weight had not changed. I'm holding steady at 223lbs. I'm looking more leaner, more "cut" in the mirror, haven't loss any muscle, with just a tad bit of loss in strength (due to low calorie intake i assume.

    Strange but interesting....

  18. Sorry if this has been asked before Matt, but would you see any:

    -Pro
    -Con
    -Reason

    To use Vanillean on a PH/DS cycle? Let's say one that raises BP like Epi+Stano , or Epi-Tren , or any other combo of higher androgen ratio that would cause BP mishaps...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I am just now starting to notice a tad bit of strength loss, I believe I'm 3 weeks in of using the stuff. I was barely able to lift my one rep max.

    I guess this should probably be expected due to the extremely low calories I've been taking in. HOWEVER; what's very interesting is this. My muscle mass has gotten leaner, and my body weight appears lighter while I'm walking around. But my body weight had not changed. I'm holding steady at 223lbs. I'm looking more leaner, more "cut" in the mirror, haven't loss any muscle, with just a tad bit of loss in strength (due to low calorie intake i assume.

    Strange but interesting....
    Go have a big cheat meal at a sushi buffet and that strength should come right back...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

    Go have a big cheat meal at a sushi buffet and that strength should come right back...
    You're right, and it did This stuff is interesting to say the least. I can't wait for the write up. I've been noticing just a tad bit of heart burn to be honest (I actually pop 2 pills at once instead of one). But the fact that this stuff can actually demolish my appetite, without losing any muscle is quite strange.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    You're right, and it did This stuff is interesting to say the least. I can't wait for the write up. I've been noticing just a tad bit of heart burn to be honest (I actually pop 2 pills at once instead of one). But the fact that this stuff can actually demolish my appetite, without losing any muscle is quite strange.

    Any reason for 2 pills instead of 1 ? Did you start at one and move to 2 ? any differences that you notice

    Thanks

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post

    Any reason for 2 pills instead of 1 ? Did you start at one and move to 2 ? any differences that you notice

    Thanks
    Well, a more of a "balls to the wall" sort of guy, and allot of times I do things that I recommend other people shouldn't do. I'm a huge risk taker.

    With that said, I did notice a difference. On one pill I could tell that my appetite was not the same. But when I experimented with two, my appetitive was virtually non existent. I also experienced slight heart burn. Calories down, strength went down slightly, but no loss in muscle what so ever. I did lose some body fat. After a few cheat meals, my strength came back.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    You're right, and it did This stuff is interesting to say the least. I can't wait for the write up. I've been noticing just a tad bit of heart burn to be honest (I actually pop 2 pills at once instead of one). But the fact that this stuff can actually demolish my appetite, without losing any muscle is quite strange.
    Yeah, the heart burn makes sense what with the allyl isothiocyanate and capsaicin in there. Should diminish if you increase your fluid intake when dosing. Of course, 2 pills at once definitely contributes to feeling that way too.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before Matt, but would you see any:

    -Pro
    -Con
    -Reason

    To use Vanillean on a PH/DS cycle? Let's say one that raises BP like Epi+Stano , or Epi-Tren , or any other combo of higher androgen ratio that would cause BP mishaps...
    Bump
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Bump
    The Evodiamine in Vanillean may increase blood pressure in some individuals. For this reason I would be cautious using it during a cycle, especially if Tren is involved.Before even considering using it on cycle, see how you respond to Vanillean off-cycle, and keep an eye on your blood pressure throughout its use.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG &amp; Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Log in
Log in