Q&A For Vanillean
- 12-31-2012, 09:17 AM
- 12-31-2012, 12:47 PM
12-31-2012, 01:36 PM
A few questions:
1. Vanillean label reads to take 20 min before a meal. Does it always have to be pre-meal, or can you take a dose pre-workout (with no food following?)
2. Can this be combined with HEAT (since both products contain evodiamine)?
3. As for the above question about DCP, (which is recommended 30-45 min before a meal), can vanillean be taken then?
12-31-2012, 08:01 PM
Definitely can combine with HEAT, but watch for heartburn effects from the redundant Capsaicin dosing, if you are sensitive.
You can definitely take the Vanillean earlier, with DCP.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
12-31-2012, 09:01 PM
12-31-2012, 09:50 PM
12-31-2012, 10:22 PM
would this be a gppd addition to my bulk? obv i liek to keep fat gain down......also would it work better with a higher carb diet or higher fat diet or does it not really matter.........? thanks
12-31-2012, 11:48 PM
01-02-2013, 12:43 AM
01-02-2013, 06:36 AM
01-02-2013, 09:30 PM
01-02-2013, 10:25 PM
EvoMuse Products Rep
PM me with any questions!
01-03-2013, 02:41 AM
The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
01-03-2013, 12:49 PM
01-03-2013, 08:49 PM
01-04-2013, 11:06 AM
01-05-2013, 09:38 AM
I am just now starting to notice a tad bit of strength loss, I believe I'm 3 weeks in of using the stuff. I was barely able to lift my one rep max.
I guess this should probably be expected due to the extremely low calories I've been taking in. HOWEVER; what's very interesting is this. My muscle mass has gotten leaner, and my body weight appears lighter while I'm walking around. But my body weight had not changed. I'm holding steady at 223lbs. I'm looking more leaner, more "cut" in the mirror, haven't loss any muscle, with just a tad bit of loss in strength (due to low calorie intake i assume.
Strange but interesting....
01-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before Matt, but would you see any:
To use Vanillean on a PH/DS cycle? Let's say one that raises BP like Epi+Stano , or Epi-Tren , or any other combo of higher androgen ratio that would cause BP mishaps...
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
01-08-2013, 11:45 AM
01-08-2013, 08:18 PM
01-09-2013, 11:47 AM
01-09-2013, 12:24 PM
With that said, I did notice a difference. On one pill I could tell that my appetite was not the same. But when I experimented with two, my appetitive was virtually non existent. I also experienced slight heart burn. Calories down, strength went down slightly, but no loss in muscle what so ever. I did lose some body fat. After a few cheat meals, my strength came back.
01-09-2013, 02:23 PM
01-09-2013, 02:27 PM
01-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hli1022 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
- By aztec127 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
- By Syr in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM