1. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    It's about to happen. Along with a CKD. Should shed this fat obstructing my cycle gains. Really excited for this.
    Great plan. Popped my first Vanillean cap this morning. Running it with 7-Keto and Formasurge.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

I am just now starting to notice a tad bit of strength loss, I believe I'm 3 weeks in of using the stuff. I was barely able to lift my one rep max.

I guess this should probably be expected due to the extremely low calories I've been taking in. HOWEVER; what's very interesting is this. My muscle mass has gotten leaner, and my body weight appears lighter while I'm walking around. But my body weight had not changed. I'm holding steady at 223lbs. I'm looking more leaner, more "cut" in the mirror, haven't loss any muscle, with just a tad bit of loss in strength (due to low calorie intake i assume.

Strange but interesting....
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Sorry if this has been asked before Matt, but would you see any:

-Pro
    -Con
    -Reason

To use Vanillean on a PH/DS cycle? Let's say one that raises BP like Epi+Stano , or Epi-Tren , or any other combo of higher androgen ratio that would cause BP mishaps...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I am just now starting to notice a tad bit of strength loss, I believe I'm 3 weeks in of using the stuff. I was barely able to lift my one rep max.

I guess this should probably be expected due to the extremely low calories I've been taking in. HOWEVER; what's very interesting is this. My muscle mass has gotten leaner, and my body weight appears lighter while I'm walking around. But my body weight had not changed. I'm holding steady at 223lbs. I'm looking more leaner, more "cut" in the mirror, haven't loss any muscle, with just a tad bit of loss in strength (due to low calorie intake i assume.

Strange but interesting....
    Go have a big cheat meal at a sushi buffet and that strength should come right back...

***NOW @ NP***
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

Go have a big cheat meal at a sushi buffet and that strength should come right back...
    You're right, and it did This stuff is interesting to say the least. I can't wait for the write up. I've been noticing just a tad bit of heart burn to be honest (I actually pop 2 pills at once instead of one). But the fact that this stuff can actually demolish my appetite, without losing any muscle is quite strange.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

You're right, and it did This stuff is interesting to say the least. I can't wait for the write up. I've been noticing just a tad bit of heart burn to be honest (I actually pop 2 pills at once instead of one). But the fact that this stuff can actually demolish my appetite, without losing any muscle is quite strange.

Any reason for 2 pills instead of 1 ? Did you start at one and move to 2 ? any differences that you notice

Thanks
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post

Any reason for 2 pills instead of 1 ? Did you start at one and move to 2 ? any differences that you notice

Thanks
    Well, a more of a "balls to the wall" sort of guy, and allot of times I do things that I recommend other people shouldn't do. I'm a huge risk taker.

With that said, I did notice a difference. On one pill I could tell that my appetite was not the same. But when I experimented with two, my appetitive was virtually non existent. I also experienced slight heart burn. Calories down, strength went down slightly, but no loss in muscle what so ever. I did lose some body fat. After a few cheat meals, my strength came back.
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

Yeah, the heart burn makes sense what with the allyl isothiocyanate and capsaicin in there. Should diminish if you increase your fluid intake when dosing. Of course, 2 pills at once definitely contributes to feeling that way too.

***NOW @ NP***
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before Matt, but would you see any:

-Pro
    -Con
    -Reason

To use Vanillean on a PH/DS cycle? Let's say one that raises BP like Epi+Stano , or Epi-Tren , or any other combo of higher androgen ratio that would cause BP mishaps...
    Bump
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Bump
    The Evodiamine in Vanillean may increase blood pressure in some individuals. For this reason I would be cautious using it during a cycle, especially if Tren is involved.Before even considering using it on cycle, see how you respond to Vanillean off-cycle, and keep an eye on your blood pressure throughout its use.

***NOW @ NP***
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

how does vanillean stacks with PES Alphamine?
  12. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    how does vanillean stacks with PES Alphamine?
    It's a great stack, just expect to sweat your ass off!

***NOW @ NP***
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

Hello, I'm looking for a stimulant-free fat-burner for my brother, he is 17 and overweight.
    My main concern right now is appetite suppression, how does Vanillean help in this area?
    Any other suggestions to control his hunger?
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by arthurprs View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a stimulant-free for my brother, he is 17 and overweight.
    My main concern right now is appetite suppression, how does Vanillean help in this area?
    Crushes my hunger or atleast i forget to eat.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

Quote Originally Posted by arthurprs View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a stimulant-free fat-burner for my brother, he is 17 and overweight.
    Appetite suppression is definitely pronounced, which is all the more impressive given that it's stim-free.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I am thinking about giving this a go. I need to find something to help demolish my appetite. I am currently 310lbs and need to do something. I was in car accident 3 weeks ago, and have not been cleared to workout. So all I do is eat lol.

I started taking T2/Shift Monday, and have had good results in the past with it. From what I've read I assume I can run VL along with it?
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I am thinking about giving this a go. I need to find something to help demolish my appetite. I am currently 310lbs and need to do something. I was in car accident 3 weeks ago, and have not been cleared to workout. So all I do is eat lol.

I started taking T2/Shift Monday, and have had good results in the past with it. From what I've read I assume I can run VL along with it?
    Yeah that would be fine.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Q&amp;A For Vanillean

Shouldn't be a problem. Enjoy getting lean with vanilla bean.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Shouldn't be a problem. Enjoy getting lean with vanilla bean.
    HaHa nice jingle. I have a looooooooooong way to go to get lean. But hey got to start somewhere. I have been working on my before pic
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah that would be fine.
    Thanks for quick response. I'm really excited to give it a try
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

Matt,

In your view what would be the best fat loss supplement available to stack with VL for maximum fat loss? It's just arrived in the UK and thinking about my next stack.
  22. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

I'm not Matt, but personally I'm loving Vanillean/Alphamine and various stims. Can't wait to toss DCP2.0 into the mix as well!

***NOW @ NP***
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Matt,

In your view what would be the best fat loss supplement available to stack with VL for maximum fat loss? It's just arrived in the UK and thinking about my next stack.
    EC is great if you can get it. It also seems to work with thyroidals (tt-33), or something like Dexaprine. Not sure what you have available over there.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

EC is great if you can get it. It also seems to work with thyroidals (tt-33), or something like Dexaprine. Not sure what you have available over there.
    We have pretty much everything. I'm on EC and Decimate at the moment 2 x 15 E in the morning whilst I'm in the fasting stage of the IF protocol. So there's no adverse effects from stacking it with EC?
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    We have pretty much everything. I'm on EC and Decimate at the moment 2 x 15 E in the morning whilst I'm in the fasting stage of the IF protocol. So there's no adverse effects from stacking it with EC?
    None at all.
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.81%

Thoughts on this ? I read it in another Thread

" Carvacrol activates PPAR alpha, which is great for fat loss, but it also acitvates counter-regulatory circuits including PPAR gamma, which promote fat gain. Further, carvacrol prevents myonuclear accretion via COX-2 dependent activities, theoretically diminishing hypertrophy.

Zingerone, much like carvacrol, has a mixed mechanism of action that simultaneously aids both fat loss and fat gain."

I have been using Vanillean and have enjoyed it thus far

Cheers
  27. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: Q&amp;A For Vanillean

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post

" Carvacrol activates PPAR alpha, which is great for fat loss, but it also acitvates counter-regulatory circuits including PPAR gamma, which promote fat gain. Further, carvacrol prevents myonuclear accretion via COX-2 dependent activities, theoretically diminishing hypertrophy.

Zingerone, much like carvacrol, has a mixed mechanism of action that simultaneously aids both fat loss and fat gain."

Cheers
    If you have enjoyed it i see no reason to worry.

While those points may be valid (i honestly havnt read the studies but am in no way doscounting it) if its working for you, keep with it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  28. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.81%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    If you have enjoyed it i see no reason to worry.

While those points may be valid (i honestly havnt read the studies but am in no way doscounting it) if its working for you, keep with it.
    I agree completely and not worried at all and will keep using it as I certainly seems to agree with my body. I was more trying to educate myself a little and wasn’t sure if it was valid thought I would post for feedback
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.67%

PPAR-Gamma does NOT lead to fat gain across the board,there are too many variables at hand re: agonism and antagonism of the PPAR's to issue a blanket statement such as PPAR-Gamma induces fat gain.When talking about PPAR,fat gain and fat loss is largely dependent on selective agonism and antagonism of the PPAR subtypes.In addition,one then has direct crosstalk between the Vanilliod receptors and PPAR's to consider,which work synergystically towards fat oxidation.

The same school of thought applies to COX-2 and any such "theoretical" meanderings about its activation towards muscle hypertrophy.If whoever you qouted from wanted to start up intelligent conversation,they should have been much more specific in what was said and provided references to support their ideas.

Cheers
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.81%

Thanks for feedback.

it was mentioned in this thread

Decimate, ECA and Vanillean....
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

Thanks for feedback.

it was mentioned in this thread

Decimate, ECA and Vanillean....
    PPAR-gamma is important for alleviation of metabolic syndrome, notably glucose intolerance and insulin sensitivity. Fish Oil, a staple in the bodybuilding lifestyle, activates PPAR-gamma and possibly suppresses COX-2 expression, but the idea that it suppresses it so much as to block prostaglandin release and cripple muscle gain is absurd.
  32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.81%

PPAR-gamma is important for alleviation of metabolic syndrome, notably glucose intolerance and insulin sensitivity. Fish Oil, a staple in the bodybuilding lifestyle, activates PPAR-gamma and possibly suppresses COX-2 expression, but the idea that it suppresses it so much as to block prostaglandin release and cripple muscle gain is absurd.
    Thanks thats why I wanted to ask in this thread to get a different perspective, Its always better to take a look at mutliple views and decide then to blindly follow one
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

Thanks thats why I wanted to ask in this thread to get a different perspective, Its always better to take a look at mutliple views and decide then to blindly follow one
    No worries. I spent a VERY long time on this formula. The ingredients work interdependently, which means I don't have to overload the product with excess dosages to get the effects I was going for. Let me know how your results are, if you would.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

Any water retentiom possible with this product?
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    Any water retentiom possible with this product?
    Not that I, or anyone else, have noticed or commented on.
  36. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

I experienced the opposite - Vanillean has dried me out, so far at least.

***NOW @ NP***
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

Not that I, or anyone else, have noticed or commented on.
    Nice. got two bottles on the way. had no idea of this product. came in this sub forum looking for dcp 2.0 info and left eagerly awaiting ar***** of vannillean
  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

Nice. got two bottles on the way. had no idea of this product. came in this sub forum looking for dcp 2.0 info and left eagerly awaiting ar***** of vannillean
    I guarantee that we will feature a badass Vanillean/DCP 2.0 stack sale. I ran out of my test batch weeks ago, and even I am getting anxious to have it back.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

i plan on stacking this with og DCP and EC(caff coming from Lipotropin AM) any potential interactions or problems with Vanillean and:

Mucuna Pruriens
    Bacopa Monniera

??
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

i plan on stacking this with og DCP and EC(caff coming from Lipotropin AM) any potential interactions or problems with Vanillean and:

Mucuna Pruriens
    Bacopa Monniera

??
    No interactions....if you get the same effect as i do, you will quite enjoy the combination with l-dopa via central actions of Vanillean.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 01:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG &amp; Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:58 PM