Sale Vanillean - Soon

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bulk Performance Solutions Vanillean (90 Caps): Discount Vanillean Supplements

Dont miss out on this sale!!

[h=2]PS' NEW Vanillean: Top Of The Line Thermogenic Fat Buner![/h]NEW Vanillean by BPS is a poweful thermogenic that offers an innovative approach to fat burning! By targeting the activation of several thermoregulatory receptors, Vanillean causes a massive release of stored fatty acids from fat cells, forcing your body to then burn it ALL as heat and energy. Burning fat without the use of jittery stimulants, Vanillean supports rapid and the most effective approach to fat loss!

[h=3]Vanillean Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Carvacrol/Allyl Isothiocyanate1 mg**
Capsaicin HCI1 mg**
Raspberry Ketones150 mg**
Zingerone50 mg**
Evodiamine25 mg**
Piperine 20%15 mg**
Vanillin50 mg**
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Rice Flour, Gelatin

[h=3]Vanillean Directions:[/h]Take 1 capsule 3 times per day, 30 minutes prior to meals.
[h=3]Vanillean WARNING:[/h]Keep out of reach of children. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplements.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk Performance Solutions Vanillean (90 Caps): Discount Vanillean Supplements

Dont miss out on this sale!!

[h=2]PS' NEW Vanillean: Top Of The Line Thermogenic Fat Buner![/h]NEW Vanillean by BPS is a poweful thermogenic that offers an innovative approach to fat burning! By targeting the activation of several thermoregulatory receptors, Vanillean causes a massive release of stored fatty acids from fat cells, forcing your body to then burn it ALL as heat and energy. Burning fat without the use of jittery stimulants, Vanillean supports rapid and the most effective approach to fat loss!

[h=3]Vanillean Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Carvacrol/Allyl Isothiocyanate1 mg**
Capsaicin HCI1 mg**
Raspberry Ketones150 mg**
Zingerone50 mg**
Evodiamine25 mg**
Piperine 20%15 mg**
Vanillin50 mg**
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Rice Flour, Gelatin

[h=3]Vanillean Directions:[/h]Take 1 capsule 3 times per day, 30 minutes prior to meals.
[h=3]Vanillean WARNING:[/h]Keep out of reach of children. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplements.
This looks awesome!!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
One question, in all of the studies done with Zingerone, the doses were a lot higher. Is there a reason for the 50mg?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One question, in all of the studies done with Zingerone, the doses were a lot higher. Is there a reason for the 50mg?
The studies were measuring the effects of Zingerone in isolation, not in a synergistic formula with all of the other ingredients. Same with Evodiamine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vanillean is a revolutionary new thermogenic product from BPS. Vanillean is a powerful thermogenic that offers an innovative approach to fat burning! By targeting the activation of several thermoregulatory receptors, Vanillean causes a massive release of stored fatty acids from fat cells, forcing your body to then burn it ALL as heat and energy. Burning fat without the use of jittery stimulants, Vanillean supports rapid and the most effective approach to fat loss! Vanillean manipulates the body's thermoregulatory sensors to trick the body into thinking it requires dramatic energy expenditure in order to balance out the body's temperature and maintain ideal conditions. Hot and cold at the same time, the body turns to its primary fuel source - body fat - to try to bring itself into balance. This effect is all illusion, however. Using herbal and other extracts, we are able to trick the body into burning significant fat stores to both generate heat, and cool the body at the same time. Combined with a potent vasodilation activity, Vanillean results in rapid fat loss without the use of stimulants, and without uncomfortable side effects.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Any issues using this in conjunction with Alphamine?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any issues using this in conjunction with Alphamine?
I dont know much about Higenamine and the standard warnings for Yohimbine apply, but nothing special jumps out at me for warnings.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Nice, may have to pick up a bottle. In terms of cAMP, would it work well with a beta2 agonist. Or is that overkill.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, may have to pick up a bottle. In terms of cAMP, would it work well with a beta2 agonist. Or is that overkill.
It will amplify it, but it will work exceedingly well with a beta-2 agonist.

W

Wilcox

Awards
This stuff looks insane. Going to be getting me some real quick.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome looking product!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long is this sale going to last?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long is this sale going to last?
For at least a week, Nutraplanet has the exclusive and their sale is up to them. I would say another 7 days.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very excited to give this a go. Looks perfect for these winter pounds I put on.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait till mine ships out. I hate winter weather haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intro sale is still going on guys! Less than $18 a bottle!
Stock running low.

As far as I know, some stock has been reserved for a New Year's Stack deal, but just the solo bottles are running very low.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
Stock running low.

As far as I know, some stock has been reserved for a New Year's Stack deal, but just the solo bottles are running very low.
Is this New Year"s Stack Deal still on? I didn't see any stack including Vanillean on Nutra's Sale Page.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this New Year"s Stack Deal still on? I didn't see any stack including Vanillean on Nutra's Sale Page.
Looks like there is nobody working at Nutra today.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Looks like there is nobody working at Nutra today.
Starts at 12am 1/1/2013....looks like im buying nothing lmao

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
Vanillean still on sale for <$18 so if you those stacks weren't available, you can still pick some up for a great deal!
So there isn't going to be any stacks available? I am just trying to find out so I know to put my order in now or wait a little bit longer.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So there isn't going to be any stacks available? I am just trying to find out so I know to put my order in now or wait a little bit longer.
I know we plan on having Vanillean stacks, I'm just not sure when they'll be available. Given that New Year's has come and gone now, I'd just jump on the deal as it stands now. Even in a stack, that price would likely be about the same.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
I know we plan on having Vanillean stacks, I'm just not sure when they'll be available. Given that New Year's has come and gone now, I'd just jump on the deal as it stands now. Even in a stack, that price would likely be about the same.
OK, Thanks! I just didn't want to pay twice for shipping and handling. I guess I will hold off on the Vanillean until either Alphaburn or DCP 2.0 are released.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my email today shipment processing and my vanillean should be here soon!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Supplement Auction 3
3clipseGT Supplement Auction 1
brundel Company Promotions 0
BPS Company Promotions 0
BPS Company Promotions 3