Can You Guys Remake PP's Sustain Alpha Topical?

S

superone

Awards
  • Established
I was browsing on Nutraplanets website recently looking for some more of PP's new Sustain Alpha topical gel, as I only have a couple weeks left of mine, and wanted to try the new Dermacrine gel, since their old Dermacrine cream delivery system was way too messy and didnt dry very well for me. Their new gel carrier is a DREAM!

Anyhow, I searched for it and saw BPS carried the new Dermacrine, but it was out of stock. Then found out PP's company got shut down! Crap! I've looked all over the net for some of the new Sustain Alpha, and NONE is to be found.

The Sustain Alpha gel has helped me a lot, and I don't want to be without that stuff. I wanted it to be a daily part of my regimen. I'm sure hundreds of others feel the same way too. I just apply 3 pumps to my arms, it dries in 2 minutes, no mess, smells nice for 5 minutes, the smell goes away, and I get the benefits of more energy, sex drive, hardness, stamina, better drive/focus, skin,ect. Its so damn convenient and effective. I used it for PCT, and I just kept using it, and kept experiencing the benefits.

Anyhow, I noticed that BPS is remaking Dermacrine, and I hope you guys decide remake the Sustain Alpha too, and use this same gel carrier for both. I'm sure hundreds more people would buy the Sustain Alpha too. I am putting in my request for this, and I'm sure many others would jump on board with this request.

Now that PP is shut down, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I don't really know the legalities of something like this, but Dermacrine and Sustain are totally legal products and I'm confused why they would get confiscated. They sell topical DHEA and Pregnenolone on Iherb for gods sake, and there is nothing even close to illegal in the Sustain Alpha. I dont know what PP did to the new Sustain Alpha, but I tried the original one a while back, and the carrier was horrible and messy IMO, and I didnt get the same positive effects like the new one, and same for the liqua-vade version, it didn't work for me.

Finally something that works great, and dries quick without a trace, and it gets pulled! I think every man 40 years old and above should be on that product 5 on 2 off as it definetly helps with natural T production, and it definetly helps in the sex department.

****ing shame!

Please consider making that available to the public too if you guys can! Would be AWESOME!

I also look forward to the new Dermacrine, and hope you guys don't stray too far away from the original!

Thanks for listening guys, take care!

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Yup I agree, it was a great test booster. Would love to see it's return too.

D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to see this made again too. Great all around product.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly about Sustain Alpha was that you liked so much? Our Formasurge contains an appreciable amount of Resveratrol in it as well, and Form is a more potent AI than SA to boot.

S

superone

Awards
  • Established
What exactly about Sustain Alpha was that you liked so much? Our Formasurge contains an appreciable amount of Resveratrol in it as well, and Form is a more potent AI than SA to boot.

Hi Resolve,

I am going to be completely honest here with my feelings, no offence to anybody here or judgement, this is just works the best for me.

Formastane is not something I want to use on a regular basis. I was not using Sustain Alpha because it was an AI. If I want to use an AI I am not going to mess around with anything but something like Aromasin. I've been there and done that before, and when on cycle Aromasin works better than anything else for me in terms of estrogen supression, with no sides. I only did a few light cycles of test only btw. By light I mean under 500mg per week.

I dont need an AI off cycle, and to be honest, I dont believe that Resveratrol or 7,8 Benzoflavone is a very potent AI, maybe they work very mildly as an AI.

I also have only experimented with a few light Test only cycles, something like my own TRT experiments, not to make huge gains and the like. More or anti-aging, and a little boost since I do a lot of physical labour.

What I am trying to say, is that I am very close to a naturalist. Resveratrol and the 7,8, benzoflavone, are completely natural substances that have proven health benefits, that can be taken daily and only benefit the human body.

Formastane should not be taken daily to improve ones health, it is not natural, and I personally did not like it when I tried the topical and internal form a few years back when I was into experimenting with this stuff. It might be great on cycle or for pct, and maybe it helps people in the sex department, but should not be taking an AI like that daily, unless you use it while on trt or something.

I don't do that anymore, the only thing I take, are natural herbs, and things like bioidentical hormones, DHEA, Pregnenolone, low dose test,ect. I dont take enough anymore where I need an AI. I only eat organic food, and put natural organic ingredients on my skin.

I did more harm than good to my body personally, experimenting with these things and supplements that are not natural. They just take away from my health, instead of promote it. I dont even really like the idea of using trt, thats why Sustain Alpha is so great because it seems to elevate my T levels naturally. I would get blood work done but my batch is going to run out soon, and am busy for the next few weeks.

I'm extremely picky now about what I put into my body, and on my skin, and even most of the ingredients in PP's new Sustain Alpha gel are mostly natural, essential oils, and even the alcohol is organic! PP did a GREAT job on this man! This kind of thing is what I look for in a supplement. A lot of supplement companies put a lot of junk in their products, and with PP I know that is not the case. These guys know about natural health, and that is the field I'm in, so I can spot it. PP is the only company that I bought supplements from in a long time. Sure I can find stuff like Toco-8 and Endoamp max, both which are natural, else where, but nobody has the Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone topically with the amazing delivery system, and very minimal synthetic fillers added. Those two ingredients work great together topically.

People these days are realizing the importance of going as natural as they can, to protect their health, and people like me look for this when we are checking out different products.

PP definetly did not deserve what happened, They really do care about people's health, and improving the quality of their life.

So the bottom for me is that Sustain alpha was the only completely natural product I could find, that met my standards, that I want to use on a daily basis, that improves quality of life, health, good looking skin, anti-aging, and boost testosterone and sex drive/erections the natural way. Transdermally works best for these ingredients, and PP made it so damn convenient, that the application is like swallowing a capsule. Its pretty amazing. The old delivery system was way to messy for me, and didnt even bother using it for very long because it was just to messy and inconvenient. People are busy these days, and want something quick, clean, and effective.

I would have loved to try the new Dermacrine gel PP manufactured, that you carried, because I know the carrier ingredients were exactly the same, and the only difference was the DHEA and Pregnenolone. Sustain Alpha, and a light dose of this would have been great to take on a daily basis.

Anyways, thanks for listening!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...ok then.

You're looking for something to take long term. Gotcha.

Can't help ya in the SA department currently, but we are going to be releasing a new Dermacrine-like topical early next year, so definitely keep an eye out for that. Could be just what your looking for.

S

superone

Awards
  • Established
...ok then.

You're looking for something to take long term. Gotcha.

Can't help ya in the SA department currently, but we are going to be releasing a new Dermacrine-like topical early next year, so definitely keep an eye out for that. Could be just what your looking for.

I definetly will keep a look out for that, and thank you for putting in the work to make something similar available to us.

If there was resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone, or a different version with those in it, it would be crazy. DHEA, Pregnenolone, Resveratrol, 7,8 Benzo, and whatever other goodies you have planned, would be a ridiculous topical. The reason I like the 7,8 benzo, is that it seems to have a nice effect on anxiety.

Anyways, thanks again for listening, and I will keep my eyes open early next year!

Cheers!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont you use r-spray from prototype nutrition?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I definetly will keep a look out for that, and thank you for putting in the work to make something similar available to us.

If there was resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone, or a different version with those in it, it would be crazy. DHEA, Pregnenolone, Resveratrol, 7,8 Benzo, and whatever other goodies you have planned, would be a ridiculous topical. The reason I like the 7,8 benzo, is that it seems to have a nice effect on anxiety.

Anyways, thanks again for listening, and I will keep my eyes open early next year!

Cheers!
Not a topical but Resveratol and 7,8 here:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/advanced-muscle-science/arom-x-rde-chrome-60-tablets.html

S

superone

Awards
  • Established
why dont you use r-spray from prototype nutrition?
Thanks, but I like the combo of topical resveratrol with the 7,8 benzo together.

I've just noticed that Ruthless Supplements carries a topical with Res,7,8 Benzo, DHEA, and Preg in it. I may just give that a try and see what I think. Maybe I will try this, and add a bit of r-spray to get a little more trans resveratrol.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions guys, I appreciate it!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Is known as the best OTC Serm, wland one of the best for PCT. Such a loyal following BPS would be stupid not to do it. I see people asking for it everyday.

Of course, it would be appropriate to get Eric from PP's permission.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks, but I like the combo of topical resveratrol with the 7,8 benzo together.

I've just noticed that Ruthless Supplements carries a topical with Res,7,8 Benzo, DHEA, and Preg in it. I may just give that a try and see what I think. Maybe I will try this, and add a bit of r-spray to get a little more trans resveratrol.

yeah Ruthless' Transaderm is the **** man.. great product. its a shame its no longer sold at a reasonable price.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah Ruthless' Transaderm is the **** man.. great product. its a shame its no longer sold at a reasonable price.
Its sad ppl pay that rediculous price for that and their bulbine product.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

Well if you're going to do it now. It's on "sale" at the moment. It is good **** though.

Would love to see BPS put this out though. Loved it myself.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey OP do me a favor and report back how you like the transaderm?

- Valdez

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPS and PP of course have a very good relationship. The owners are good friends and have negotiated many ideas together. Though, I would like to see SA come out again, if another brands brings it out, I very much hope PP gets recognition and compensation for it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if you're going to do it now. It's on "sale" at the moment. It is good **** though.

Would love to see BPS put this out though. Loved it myself.
I ran it twice, sure it helped an oral cycle some but all I mainly got from it was water retention and less lethargy. IMO there are better options and I had to take twice the dose to get anything from it. For those that don't want to pin I can see it being an option with no more dermacrine but that is going to change very soon.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in a 7,8 benzo stand alone product. Curious as to what it can do by itself.

But yes, I miss SA as well. What a great mood and energy enhancing product that was. Expensive, so I didn't use it long term. If someone could bring out a similar formula at a lower price point, they might just do well in volume of sales.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endosurge is a top notch Test booster. At this time I have no plans on remaking SA.
To everyone who is subbed in this thread: BPS now has sustain alpha on presale!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
why is the application around the pelvic region n forearms?
i do shoulders, traps and clavicles

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Traps, upper chest is fine! Main thing with topicals is to either use gloves to rub it in or use your forearms! Reason being is that the skin on your palms are very thick and course, and they do not absorb well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very thin skin on the inner thighs and the inside of the arms, particularly near the wrists.

Other good areas: Upper shoulders, traps, upper back and tops of feet.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Omg you did it! I have 2 bottles of primordial performance sustain alpha vacuum sealed but **** it I'm picking up some of these. How many bottles will I need for 8 weeks of use?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg you did it! I have 2 bottles of primordial performance sustain alpha vacuum sealed but **** it I'm picking up some of these. How many bottles will I need for 8 weeks of use?
Between 2 and 3 depending on dose!

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Traps, upper chest is fine! Main thing with topicals is to either use gloves to rub it in or use your forearms! Reason being is that the skin on your palms are very thick and course, and they do not absorb well.
Does dermacrine need the same technique of application and site?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Does dermacrine need the same technique of application and site?
Yes with all topicals use your forearms it's just better that way. Give it a try it's easy. Just pump some onto your wrist area and rub it onto the desired area. I mean if you have to use your hands it's fine but forearms are better. Never used the glove technique but I imagine it works just as well

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More wrist thsn forearm for me, no way i can rub effectively with my forearm the oposit shoulder!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use my hands. I'm okay with it. Wrists and gloves are a pain in my ass.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use my hands. I'm okay with it. Wrists and gloves are a pain in my ass.
I apply with hands too. I just make sure to wash my hands thoroughly afterward

C

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming we don't have to worry about hair getting in the way here?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming we don't have to worry about hair getting in the way here?
Best to shave the area you apply to or apply to hairless area. Yes, hair can prevent absorption depending on how much there is in the area.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Just the normal amount of hair on the inside of ones legs I guess lol
I'll just apply on shoulders and inside forearms/wrist area
That should workout just fine! Let us know how you like it!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also think the lower body recommendation is to stop the possible contact with other people. IE, someone might rub against your shoulder more easily than your inner thigh... insert jokes at will, fellas. haha

C

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I also think the lower body recommendation is to stop the possible contact with other people. IE, someone might rub against your shoulder more easily than your inner thigh... insert jokes at will, fellas. haha
Hmm, good point.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Second this

C

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Well just started my run of SA. 4 pumps daily. I can't say that I'm a fan of the smell but it doesn't seem to powerful.