Everyone please welcome DangerDave to the BPS crew!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome, man! Very glad to have you aboard and apart of the team! You have shown to be knowledgeable, helpful, pleasant and dedicated to the art of nutrition and supplementation.

Make us proud, man!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome congrats!!! DD is pretty awesome! So is bps :)

murk01

murk01

Awards
wtf, bps has no supps on np! Im worried right now, whsts going on?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome DD.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks Guys! I am stoked to have been offered a position as a rep. I am a HUGE fan of BPS products so this is Win/Win for me to rep products and a company I love.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guys! I am stoked to have been offered a position as a rep. I am a HUGE fan of BPS products so this is Win/Win for me to rep products and a company I love.
Glad to have you aboard, brotha

msrider

msrider

Awards
Congrats DD! U will make an awesome rep! All that information u have is paying off bro. Good job bro!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Congrats DD! U will make an awesome rep! All that information u have is paying off bro. Good job bro!
Thanks bro. The knowledge keeps coming.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck Dave. I'll be stepping down guys at least for a while and if BPS wants me back I may oblige them come next year. You are all in good hands.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
congrats DD!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats DD

- Valdez

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks Bro. Some of us will be over there to rep and spread knowledge... and learn. I will PM you later

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
I'll stop posting through Tapatalk, bud. Thanks for letting me know.
- texasfinest2

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats DD and BPS!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
It's cool, I thought I read that if you own a website you could put it in your signature? But, I was mistaken. No biggy. I really like am so I don't want to step on any toes.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's cool, I thought I read that if you own a website you could put it in your signature? But, I was mistaken. No biggy. I really like am so I don't want to step on any toes.
Gotta pay to play lol

- Valdez

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
I'm just joking.. It would be weird to advertise a forum on a forum though? Imo.. Do all the mods here bust people out in public or do some send pm's?

Congratulations again DD! I value your knowledge., as you've been a big help to me in my training! Sorry about the other nonsense on Your welcome thread!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm just joking.. It would be weird to advertise a forum on a forum though? Imo.. Do all the mods here bust people out in public or do some send pm's?

Congratulations again DD! I value your knowledge., as you've been a big help to me in my training! Sorry about the other nonsense on Your welcome thread!
Thanks bro I appreciate it. You need any help hit me up.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe this thread is so active lol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dude Texas check my new thread...