MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here is a Formasurge review done by Murk01 he put on a hell of a log for us, big thank you goes out to Murk01! You can see the entire log here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/207670-tiger-blood-bps.html

Since that was pretty much the last work out for this week, i might as well get that final review in.

Starting weight : 199/196 fasted
Current : 202.8 / 201.6 fasted am

Body fat according to my not so trusty, but gives u an idea if your gaining or losing, " Accu-measure 300"
Accu-Measure Fitness 3000

Starting BF 13%
Current BF just below 13%

Note, i usually do about 3,500 - 4,500 cal, well above maintenance, Even though my bf calipers don't show much difference in BF, its more noticeable in appearance.

Will be editing in a pic later

My Formasurge review:

Application:

Don't like the pump, a spray would do a better job. May be the caking left on the pump is the reason a spray could not be used. Maybe a spray would clog up.
Why I don't like the pump
-messy
-inconsistent doses.
-the way it pours out makes it harder to spread

Its a very liquidity form, for the dispenser it should be a cream. or just go to spray cap.

Effects:

-dry joints, like you would expect, at higher doses a bit more noticeable. The joint never really became much of an issue i got up to 8pumps a day and they didn't bother me much.

-nut sack hangs lower, balls are heavier.

-Aggressive!!! short fuse, high temper. most noticeable in the gym, maybe after you get that blood flowing. most of the anger was directed to the weights , all i could think about was hitting the gym and smashing the dumb bells together.

-Libido, increased daily--currently seeking counseling for my new sex addiction, sadly its taken over my life at this point.

-leaner/dry appearance, of course.

Value

120 sev at 2 pumps a day, per bottle.
25mg formastate per pump.
+ resveratrol (Resveratrol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) With a huge amount of health benifits

So if you did 4 pumps a day this is a complete 8 week cycle. you cant beat it, Excellent value.

Overall:

Loved it, The most fun you can rub into your skin! :)
Formasurge is a blast, i have never used a product thats produced such positive psychological effects and in such a short time. Its not one of those supps you just take daily like a vitamin. When your own Formasurge, You know your own Formasuge and everyone else knows you on something!

Surprised at how fast this kicked in. You are in alpha state with in a few days , walking around the gym like you own it, and every one wants to be you. My ego is insane and i love it! Formasurge will be a staple and highly recommended. There isn't a cycle this would not fit into and make a huge impact on.

this was a short 4 week run, Formasurge should be ran for 6 to 8 weeks, if it wasn't for other obligations i would do 8 weeks easy.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for posting this Kleen, good to have these for those that may be on the fence (why I have no idea!).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely, he rocked that thing!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Re-read the review and checked the log, great job Murk.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Went through your log again. Great stuff. Totally killed it