Consistency of new bottle Formasurge

Terencec

Awards
I just cracked open my new bottle of Formasurge had a question on the consistency of the liquid.
It was a little clear and watery and I could see some white flakes floating through it with a slight hint of it being hued orange the liquid itself.

Just wanted to know if that is normal and nothing to worry about?

Thanks

Terencec

Awards
P.S. because I bought two bottles from two different sources. And just want to make sure I didn't get from a bad batch.

Thx

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Did you shake it up? I'll look into that for you

Terencec

Awards
I shook it up super thorough. I took a few squirts out of the second bottle other one also it looked a little more consistent but not by much. It looked like research chem in suspension.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put it in very hot water, boil some, let it cool a little then put the bottle in. It will get the formestane into solution again.

Terencec

Awards
Do I have to shake it around or just place it in the hot water and let it sit there for a bit.

Thx

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do I have to shake it around or just place it in the hot water and let it sit there for a bit.

Thx
Well shake it once you heat it up for 10-15 minutes, it should go back into solution. Formestane is notorious for doing this.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To the OP, yes, everything is perfectly fine with your FormaSurge. What you are seeing is chunks of ingredients in solution. You will need to shake the bottle aggressively before each use and heating it up on occasion is great practice to keep it from clumping in the nozzle. This is the only down fall of formastane and there isn't anything can do to keep it from happening. Otherwise, we would have done it already ;).

Enjoy your Formasurge! You are going to LOVE it! Have you decided how you are going to dose it yet?

Terencec

Awards
To the OP, yes, everything is perfectly fine with your FormaSurge. What you are seeing is chunks of ingredients in solution. You will need to shake the bottle aggressively before each use and heating it up on occasion is great practice to keep it from clumping in the nozzle. This is the only down fall of formastane and there isn't anything can do to keep it from happening. Otherwise, we would have done it already ;).

Enjoy your Formasurge! You are going to LOVE it! Have you decided how you are going to dose it yet?

2 pumps for first week then 2 in the afternoon and 2 in the morning for the remaining 7 weeks. Only been on it for two days so far. I heard great things about it. Plus it might help with a tiny bit of remaining gyno in my left chest. But mainly looking to lean out some more and add a little bit of muscle. Thanks

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 pumps for first week then 2 in the afternoon and 2 in the morning for the remaining 7 weeks. Only been on it for two days so far. I heard great things about it. Plus it might help with a tiny bit of remaining gyno in my left chest. But mainly looking to lean out some more and add a little bit of muscle. Thanks
That is a good starting place. I would bump it up to even 3-4 in the morning and 3-4 at night later on. Strength gains and fat loss at that dose were prominent.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a good starting place. I would bump it up to even 3-4 in the morning and 3-4 at night later on. Strength gains and fat loss at that dose were prominent.
Yes, doing this and it makes a huge difference. Also, water retention after too much carbs/sodium is non-existent.

Terencec

Awards
Thanks I will try 4 in the morn and 4 at night. Its hard to get a good pump, because its so watery.
I will start the 4 by 4 protocol tomorrow. Maybe I'll buy another bottle to make sure i have enough for an 8 week run

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I will try 4 in the morn and 4 at night. Its hard to get a good pump, because its so watery.
I will start the 4 by 4 protocol tomorrow. Maybe I'll buy another bottle to make sure i have enough for an 8 week run
That is an excellent idea. You will be pleased. Remember to shake it a lot before each use and heated every once in a while goes a long way. Hope you enjoy it!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I will try 4 in the morn and 4 at night. Its hard to get a good pump, because its so watery.I will start the 4 by 4 protocol tomorrow. Maybe I'll buy another bottle to make sure i have enough for an 8 week run
An 8 week run would be awesome. You'll love it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So have you heated it up, how are you liking the effects now? I found that the form is good to put directly on the nipple area to lower the gyno. Resolve explained to me that the formestane attaches to the Estrogen receptor a little which can help some with the gyno. It ends up going systemic but some of it can still have a better chance to get to the breast tissue via that method. Like I said I put it on mine now and it is improving. If nothing else the skin of the nipple is both thin and has many glands / pores so the carrier can take it right into the body.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The imagery of that was more than my pervert mind can handle. 0-o

Terencec

Awards
So have you heated it up, how are you liking the effects now? I found that the form is good to put directly on the nipple area to lower the gyno. Resolve explained to me that the formestane attaches to the Estrogen receptor a little which can help some with the gyno. It ends up going systemic but some of it can still have a better chance to get to the breast tissue via that method. Like I said I put it on mine now and it is improving. If nothing else the skin of the nipple is both thin and has many glands / pores so the carrier can take it right into the body.
This is my 5th day of it. I started the first day with one application my second and third day with twice a day application. And for the remaining two days I have been doing 2 pumps 3 times a day, with one my application do before I go to bed.

The heating up in hot water didn't really change the consistency any, but if you guys say the solution being separated doesn't affect its effectiveness I will take your word on it.

I haven't notice anything of yet of notice, if anything I might be a tiny bit more vascular but I am doing I F so thats hard to tell even though my weight has plateau the last week or so.

Just came back from the gym of matter of fact, nothing there yet. But I always go hard so hard to notice any change in mood.

But I am a non to very slow responder to things. I kind of don't expect to see any results for a least another week or two if this is stuff is as legit as everyone claims.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I would seriously look into getting an oral syringe and dosing using that. I have like 3 ranging from a skinny 2oz to a 5oz and even 10oz syringe i use for my many td products, purchased or self created.

Pumps are hardly ever spot on and not very consistent pump to pump... when dealing with a product dosed by volume i feel exact measurements are necessary to make sure your bottle lasts.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my 5th day of it. I started the first day with one application my second and third day with twice a day application. And for the remaining two days I have been doing 2 pumps 3 times a day, with one my application do before I go to bed.

The heating up in hot water didn't really change the consistency any, but if you guys say the solution being separated doesn't affect its effectiveness I will take your word on it.

I haven't notice anything of yet of notice, if anything I might be a tiny bit more vascular but I am doing I F so thats hard to tell even though my weight has plateau the last week or so.

Just came back from the gym of matter of fact, nothing there yet. But I always go hard so hard to notice any change in mood.

But I am a non to very slow responder to things. I kind of don't expect to see any results for a least another week or two if this is stuff is as legit as everyone claims.
I would bump that dose up. You have plenty of servings to play around with dose.

Terencec

Awards
My dosing looks like this 2 pumps is two complete slow complete pumps, How many pumps should i go up to, giving I plan on applying 3 times a day?

Thx

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would think that 6 pumps a day should be pretty ample it really depends on what you are trying to get out of it. SImpla AI and test boosting properties you are in the top end of the money range right now. More conversion into the androgen 4-hydroxytestosterone to see more intense muscle hardening and what not then 8 pumps seems to be where that starts getting good. Keep in mind there is a difference and different schoold of thought regarding taking enough for a decent amount of conversion to 4-hydroxytestosterone since if use in PCT at these levels it could actually inhibit your HPTA however the many say the doses needed for this are pretty high. I would like to think that the SERM properties of Resceratrol should keep that from being any problem at all though, but it is important to mention if your goal is to go that route. We are talking about 200+ mg of formestane a day here before that would even be a consideration.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My dosing looks like this 2 pumps is two complete slow complete pumps, How many pumps should i go up to, giving I plan on applying 3 times a day?

Thx
Sorry missed you were doing it 3x/day. That will definitely suffice.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think that 6 pumps a day should be pretty ample it really depends on what you are trying to get out of it. SImpla AI and test boosting properties you are in the top end of the money range right now. More conversion into the androgen 4-hydroxytestosterone to see more intense muscle hardening and what not then 8 pumps seems to be where that starts getting good. Keep in mind there is a difference and different schoold of thought regarding taking enough for a decent amount of conversion to 4-hydroxytestosterone since if use in PCT at these levels it could actually inhibit your HPTA however the many say the doses needed for this are pretty high. I would like to think that the SERM properties of Resceratrol should keep that from being any problem at all though, but it is important to mention if your goal is to go that route. We are talking about 200+ mg of formestane a day here before that would even be a consideration.
I would not go higher than 6 unless there is something that is raising test level, either natty or otherwise. The nice part is the resveratrol combats some of the low estrogen sides like dry joints, at least that is what I am noticing and I have to think that is the reason. Granted, I cruise at 250 a week so I can use the AI. Let us know how it goes.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I would not go higher than 6 unless there is something that is raising test level, either natty or otherwise. The nice part is the resveratrol combats some of the low estrogen sides like dry joints, at least that is what I am noticing and I have to think that is the reason. Granted, I cruise at 250 a week so I can use the AI. Let us know how it goes.
mmmmmmm... wish i had enough extra dough to pick up some of these delicious form concoctions out now. Form and trione are my favorite transdermals ever.

I gotta quit teasing myself with these threads.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think we may be having some promos coming up with the next wave of inventory. Keep your eyes out and fingers crossed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmmmmmm... wish i had enough extra dough to pick up some of these delicious form concoctions out now. Form and trione are my favorite transdermals ever.

I gotta quit teasing myself with these threads.
Pardon my ignorance, what was trione I keep seeing referred to? I was obviously not in the game when it was out.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Pardon my ignorance, what was trione I keep seeing referred to? I was obviously not in the game when it was out.
oh you were, you just didn't know it ;)

Trione is short for androstenetrione(spl?)AKA 6-OXO.

It was temporarily available in small batches of bulk powder from NP and I'm sure other locations (May have been at bulk nutrition warehouse back when it existed).

It was every bit as good feeling as formestane if not more so mg for mg... not as many guys ran it in td solutions though cause form has pretty much always been in the spotlight for td ai's and most, like yourself, prob just never knew what it was.

Compare the rec 600mg of 6oxo... this would be a decent ai, but not something you'd think to use for and androgen driven, weight smashing workout... but 160mg transdermal was every bit as nuts, if not more, as 200mg formestane.

I miss it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh you were, you just didn't know it ;)

Trione is short for androstenetrione(spl?)AKA 6-OXO.

It was temporarily available in small batches of bulk powder from NP and I'm sure other locations (May have been at bulk nutrition warehouse back when it existed).

It was every bit as good feeling as formestane if not more so mg for mg... not as many guys ran it in td solutions though cause form has pretty much always been in the spotlight for td ai's and most, like yourself, prob just never knew what it was.

Compare the rec 600mg of 6oxo... this would be a decent ai, but not something you'd think to use for and androgen driven, weight smashing workout... but 160mg transdermal was every bit as nuts, if not more, as 200mg formestane.

I miss it.
6-oxo, I have made my own transdermal and I have taken the oral version recently. It is good stuff for sure.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
6-oxo, I have made my own transdermal and I have taken the oral version recently. It is good stuff for sure.
hmmm.

I decided to go on a search and found someplace still selling some... but it's 50 bucks after shipping for 60 caps@500mg ea. which is a decent 30g... but then you also have to find and buy or make a carrier.... so like at least 70 bucks up front.

While it's a great deal per gram, it's more then I'd even need for a single td run and too much cash at once for me to part with right now.

Considering its even still available there though i don't think it's going anywhere for a bit... if i pick some up I'll let you guys know if it's legit and viable for td applications.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm.

I decided to go on a search and found someplace still selling some... but it's 50 bucks after shipping for 60 caps@500mg ea. which is a decent 30g... but then you also have to find and buy or make a carrier.... so like at least 70 bucks up front.

While it's a great deal per gram, it's more then I'd even need for a single td run and too much cash at once for me to part with right now.

Considering its even still available there though i don't think it's going anywhere for a bit... if i pick some up I'll let you guys know if it's legit and viable for td applications.
IML E-control is the solution if you must do 6-oxo. I personally like FormaSurge better, I don't get the joint issues I get from 6-oxo.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
IML E-control is the solution if you must do 6-oxo. I personally like FormaSurge better, I don't get the joint issues I get from 6-oxo.
if it comes down to buying a product, honestly right now the one that's already prepared in solution is the way to go, so formasurge would be my choice as well.

I would only get into trione if it was supplied in bulk powder form again or i came into some retarded amounts of extra money, which isn't likely for me this time of year.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if it comes down to buying a product, honestly right now the one that's already prepared in solution is the way to go, so formasurge would be my choice as well.

I would only get into trione if it was supplied in bulk powder form again or i came into some retarded amounts of extra money, which isn't likely for me this time of year.
It was a pain to make into solution and get it to stay that way. I like pre-made ones as there is no additional heating to bring the two ingredients into solution. The carrier never seems the same after that at least in my experience.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
It was a pain to make into solution and get it to stay that way. I like pre-made ones as there is no additional heating to bring the two ingredients into solution. The carrier never seems the same after that at least in my experience.
Oh, not to mention there are insoluble fillers included in capped supplements which leave behind a grainy powder residue...

I've done the same in the past, just dumped in caps, also I've used the fina pellet method of separating the active from the filler and feel you lose far too much active doing such a thing....besides i see no less effectiveness using the dump it all in method...Just the aforementioned bothersome residue.

But yes, you'll typically have home made dermals fall out of solution much easier, especially when you push the saturation limits like i usually do.... not something I've had to worry bout once with well thought out premade products.

Also now it seems supp companies are coming up with some fairly innovative carriers... interested in seeing what the bps carrier is like.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh, not to mention there are insoluble fillers included in capped supplements which leave behind a grainy powder residue...

I've done the same in the past, just dumped in caps, also I've used the fina pellet method of separating the active from the filler and feel you lose far too much active doing such a thing....besides i see no less effectiveness using the dump it all in method...Just the aforementioned bothersome residue.

But yes, you'll typically have home made dermals fall out of solution much easier, especially when you push the saturation limits like i usually do.... not something I've had to worry bout once with well thought out premade products.

Also now it seems supp companies are coming up with some fairly innovative carriers... interested in seeing what the bps carrier is like.
Its gonna be like sex in a hammock of course, a swinging good time. Not suggested to be used as lube... I hear it dries quickly. :D

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Its gonna be like sex in a hammock of course, a swinging good time. Not suggested to be used as lube... I hear it dries quickly. :D
Lol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update - my bottle is gone of FormaSurge but I did get it back into solution with the help some nearly boiling water and 15 or so minutes of sitting. After that it was much better. I highly suggest this step.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Why is it that everytime I visit these forums I have a severe urge to spend money lol!?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is it that everytime I visit these forums I have a severe urge to spend money lol!?
Same thing for me when I go into Fry's or Best Buy... BPS is stepping it up that is for sure. Open that walllet soon!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Because BPS is legit and your wallet knows it. ;)