BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal

Page 5 of 13 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maybe 8 weeks was a stretch. However I would rather pay $50 for 8 weeks of servings than $30 for 4 weeks. Would cost less with fewer bottles on BPS's part, and I've always felt that it takes Atleast 6 weeks to see the physical results of dermacrine. Though.the neurostimulating and well being can almost be felt immediately.

If you were to do double packs for a slight discount would be nice.

Guess the 23 servings has always turned me off a little.

On a differnt note; The fertility supporting And estrogen control properties of 7,8 benzo and resveratrol may offset some of the suppresion from the DHEA. Any thoughts on this?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Maybe 8 weeks was a stretch. However I would rather pay $50 for 8 weeks of servings than $30 for 4 weeks. Would cost less with fewer bottles on BPS's part, and I've always felt that it takes Atleast 6 weeks to see the physical results of dermacrine. Though.the neurostimulating and well being can almost be felt immediately.

On a differnt note; The fertility supporting And estrogen control properties of 7,8 benzo and resveratrol may offset some of the suppresion from the DHEA. Any thoughts on this?
    Yeah the 23 servings was always a bit of a weird thing to me as well. I figure when you create a product to sell at least make it a solid month. I can not imagine BPS formulating anything of their own with out offering at least a one month supply at the correct dose. I mean that would go against the Bulk in BPS. Typically when you look at the products that have come out there is ample or one could even say Bulk amounts of the ingredients included as in at levels that typically in other products you see people taking multiple doses to achieve and supplying an entire month worth of product. Imagine if you will that perhaps whatever the new formulation is there may not actually be a need to mega-dose to get the results needed. Take EndoSurge for an example. You just don't need to go over 6 caps in a day. It has been done but was more for people just trying to push the envelope not for because it was needed for trying to simply achieve great results.

I like how you are thinking with those ingredients. Actually resveratrol was one of the things I was thinking and think I mentioned in the first post would be a nice inclusion.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is a main point of props with all BPS products. You get supplements that are properly dosed for a good price. Not like many others where the price is good but you have to double up on the dose to reap the effects.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That is a main point of props with all BPS products. You get supplements that are properly dosed for a good price. Not like many others where the price is good but you have to double up on the dose to reap the effects.
    Agreed BigT, I got sick of paying for double just so I could run something for a month at a dose that would do something. Endo at over 6 caps per day is very not needed; I did it to try it, just made the libido rage and at the time that was not a good thing.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Agreed BigT, I got sick of paying for double just so I could run something for a month at a dose that would do something. Endo at over 6 caps per day is very not needed; I did it to try it, just made the libido rage and at the time that was not a good thing.
    Every time I read a post about Endo, I realize I need to order more.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Every time I read a post about Endo, I realize I need to order more.
    EndoSurge will be a major part of my upcoming PCT. Makes low test levels feel normal and normal test levels feel high all while actually increasing them and bringing on some nice GH spikes.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Diamond Member

you could be on to something...i love transdermal res, hope it is included in new product!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The res and 7,8 are in the original Dermacrine formula.
  9. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love the idea of a twin pack! Everybody typically runs two bottles anyway, so it would just sweeten the deal
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey BPS how about a transdermal 4-DHEA product?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Hey BPS how about a transdermal 4-DHEA product?
    I understand we will all be pleasantly surprised with the ingredients of the new product although I don't know what the changes are. Perhaps the tree you are barking up may indeed have a varmint in it. Then again I may just be perpetuating the very anticipatory nature of this thread... Even I don't know!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I understand we will all be pleasantly surprised with the ingredients of the new product although I don't know what the changes are. Perhaps the tree you are barking up may indeed have a varmint in it. Then again I may just be perpetuating the very anticipatory nature of this thread... Even I don't know!
    I should get some rep points for using the word varmint as well as 5 and 6 syllable words in the same post!!!!
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That'll do, pig.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Name:  Yosemite-Sam-warner-brothers-animation-30972655-400-375.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  15.6 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

LoL... any ideas how much longer till we at least know what's going into this new product, let alone release date?

Another question...

Is this new product going into the penetrate carrier from PP or your own concoction?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    LoL... any ideas how much longer till we at least know what's going into this new product, let alone release date?

Another question...

Is this new product going into the penetrate carrier from PP or your own concoction?

^^^ this
  17. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    ^^^ this
    x2...
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I wish I knew it seems it will be sooner than later but again that isn't too helpful. Perhaps Metroba can shed more light on this subject.
  19. Diamond Member

I wish I knew it seems it will be sooner than later but again that isn't too helpful. Perhaps Metroba can shed more light on this subject.
    sheit, if i know rob, he aint giving up nothing until it's time, lol.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Yes, of most concern for me is the carrier as that makes so much of a difference. Second is the ingredient profile obviously! Metroba is probably salivating waiting to release the info so guys please be patient. As much as we want things to happen tomorrow it just doesn't work like that.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  21. Diamond Member

Yes, of most concern for me is the carrier as that makes so much of a difference. Second is the ingredient profile obviously! Metroba is probably salivating waiting to release the info so guys please be patient. As much as we want things to happen tomorrow it just doesn't work like that.
    hell yeah the carrier is important...made me think how simple the carrier is with androgel, and the absorption rate is only around 10%....might just add a little dmso for experimental purposes, lol.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell yeah the carrier is important...made me think how simple the carrier is with androgel, and the absorption rate is only around 10%....might just add a little dmso for experimental purposes, lol.
    That is made to be that way to sell more. The supplement industry figured out carriers a long time ago and they keep getting better; a pharma company could copy or improve in a heartbeat if they tried. The only issue is they have to consider that people react to so many things so making it hypoallergenic is nightmare.
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This. I'd love to give out more details but its not time yet <@:-)
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  24. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    stay thirsty my friends....
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Well get on it so we can find out!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Name:  3820476-a-man-is-angry-and-venting-smoke-from-his-ears-in-a-classic-expression-shared-in-illustr.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  18.8 KB
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

this thread is full of all sorts of win, LoL.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  28. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

That is made to be that way to sell more. The supplement industry figured out carriers a long time ago and they keep getting better; a pharma company could copy or improve in a heartbeat if they tried. The only issue is they have to consider that people react to so many things so making it hypoallergenic is nightmare.
    Give it a few years, I think big pharma's only beginning to realize the profitability of trt.

***NOW @ NP***
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yep! It is going to be big business. I expect Peps will be the next thing taken over by pharmacies. Why push HGH when we can push your own GH production and sell it for ridiculous prices... The rest of the world won't know you can get ipamoralen for 12 bucks a bottle we can sell it for 300.
  30. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Yep! It is going to be big business. I expect Peps will be the next thing taken over by pharmacies. Why push HGH when we can push your own GH production and sell it for ridiculous prices... The rest of the world won't know you can get ipamoralen for 12 bucks a bottle we can sell it for 300.
    I have high hopes for a signaling pathway I myself work on. Been working off/on on a grant that would fund a pretty cool screen for muscle-specific proliferative compounds.

***NOW @ NP***
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I have high hopes for a signaling pathway I myself work on. Been working off/on on a grant that would fund a pretty cool screen for muscle-specific proliferative compounds.
    Sweet!
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

You tease. I'll play lab rat!
  33. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

You tease. I'll play lab rat!
    Long way off from in vivo work. This would start with tons of cells in tiny dishes, giving each dish a different drug/compound, and assaying for proliferation. Years of work left to do. :/

***NOW @ NP***
  34. Diamond Member

grant??? that means they would have ownwership- right????
  35. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

grant??? that means they would have ownwership- right????
    Well, if government funded I could patent any findings. If funded privately, yeah, they would own my discoveries. I'm still writing the grant though, so no funding as of yet - just big ideas.

***NOW @ NP***
  36. Diamond Member

Well, if government funded I could patent any findings. If funded privately, yeah, they would own my discoveries. I'm still writing the grant though, so no funding as of yet - just big ideas.
    so how does private funding work-do you get a royalty clause if you come up with something they consider viable to market?
  37. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

so how does private funding work-do you get a royalty clause if you come up with something they consider viable to market?
    Depends entirely on the company, but typically, yes. Discovering even one very popular drug can set you up for life. The lab of two Nobel laureates are right down the hall from me - they discovered a drug family used by millions of people today. They live and are treated like kings around here.

***NOW @ NP***
  38. Diamond Member

Depends entirely on the company, but typically, yes. Discovering even one very popular drug can set you up for life. The lab of two Nobel laureates are right down the hall from me - they discovered a drug family used by millions of people today. They live and are treated like kings around here.
    so if your research pays off....we have to call you MR.RESOLVE!!!!

just playing, you know we all wish you the best of luck.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Make it happen big guy. You obviously have started down the path, best of luck on the journey!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Make it happen big guy. You obviously have started down the path, best of luck on the journey!
    Agreed. You can do it, Resolve!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. This Is What's Wrong With The World !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 10:05 AM
  2. What's up with the shin splints?
    By Osmg95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 06:31 PM
  3. Whats going on with the MR site?
    By Grant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 06:29 PM
  4. whats going on with the prohormone ban