BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal

Page 2 of 17 First 1234 ... Last

1. i always said that DHT is great stuff for you, the anti estrogen you can get LOL.
    doing my own thang!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

dr.d mentioned it in the old formestane thread a few years ago, i tried it and have been doing it every since...the difference is definately noticeable, at least to me!!! definately worth a shot...
    Where do you get said additive?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Where do you get said additive?
    lol....it is the active ingredient in rogaine!!! if you look in the clearance sections at drugstores and walmart you can find it marked down sometimes. i got a big bottle of generic minoxidil in the markdown section at krogers for $9. it lasted a very long time as not a whole lot is needed.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol....it is the active ingredient in rogaine!!! if you look in the clearance sections at drugstores and walmart you can find it marked down sometimes. i got a big bottle of generic minoxidil in the markdown section at krogers for $9. it lasted a very long time as not a whole lot is needed.
    So how much would I put in a bottle of FormaSurge Tom?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

5. Just a thought on a little something to add. L-carnitine. If im not mistaken it is an androgen receptor inhancer among other things. So the way I see it, the dhea that does actually convert to test will have more receptors to attatch to. I could be totally out in left field with this though.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by shanedoolie View Post
    Just a thought on a little something to add. L-carnitine. If im not mistaken it is an androgen receptor inhancer among other things. So the way I see it, the dhea that does actually convert to test will have more receptors to attatch to. I could be totally out in left field with this though.
    It depends on if it will make it through the skin and at what rate if it does. It is actually LCLT that is the one you want but yes, carnitine is an excellent suggestion!

7. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    So how much would I put in a bottle of FormaSurge Tom?
    a tablespoon does the trick for me!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    It depends on if it will make it through the skin and at what rate if it does. It is actually LCLT that is the one you want but yes, carnitine is an excellent suggestion!
    i have never heard of transdermal lclt? you would have to check the molecular weight to see if it is compatible with the formasurge carrier...usually hormonals like formestane need a different carrier than say a caffeine/yohimbine fatburner.

9. Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    any hint on an eta?
    I don't know of one.
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That is a really good suggestion Tom. I had no idea that made a difference. DMSO is definitely not my favorite ingredient that is for sure.
    Yeah some people break out in rashes from DMSO.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

dr.d mentioned it in the old formestane thread a few years ago, i tried it and have been doing it every since...the difference is definately noticeable, at least to me!!! definately worth a shot...
    Interesting. I wonder what other effect it has doesn't it have an affinity to the AR receptors isn't that how it blocks DHT from the hair follicle? Although as low dosed as it would be and only localized I bet isn't too big a deal just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Straight from the horses mouth...well, sort of.

I'm going to take PA's word on this.

Now put some Epiandrosterone in this BPS.

4-DHEA+Epiandrosterone+Pregnalon e for the win.
    Who is PA, Just playing. Now we are talking a different animal completely. However a sexy sounding one.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have never heard of transdermal lclt? you would have to check the molecular weight to see if it is compatible with the formasurge carrier...usually hormonals like formestane need a different carrier than say a caffeine/yohimbine fatburner.
    Interesting I wonder if this would work. I just use AI Sports LCLT bulk powder is a sweet deal.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

10. no, chris...minoxidil isn't the same as finerestide or whatever the anti-dht drug is called. it has no effect on hormones that i know of-actually it was a oral bp drug until they found that topically it grew hair, lol.

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    isn't there a huge difference between a anti-estrogen like letro, and a aromatase inhibitor like say formestane. other than their mode of action that is.
    They're both aromatase inhibitors, but letro is reversible while formestane is steroidal and suicidal. Neither interact directly with the ER as part of their main MOA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Straight from the horses mouth...well, sort of.

I'm going to take PA's word on this.

Now put some Epiandrosterone in this BPS.

4-DHEA+Epiandrosterone+Pregnalon e for the win.
    Considering I still haven't seen any actual data on the matter, I take such scientific claims with a grain of salt. It's unsupported claims that lead to bro-science.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    LCLT, from what I can find, has a MW of 472, which is a bit too big for TD. Sucks, this would be awesome!

***NOW @ NP***

13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    LCLT, from what I can find, has a MW of 472, which is a bit too big for TD. Sucks, this would be awesome!
    I had a feeling that would unfortunately be the case.
    Current Training Log -

14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    it would of been cool and convenient to include lclt in a transdermal, but not really sure it would have improved results significantly over oral anyways??? at one time i thought about including divaniil in a td, but would have to experiment to see if it improved results significantly over oral...

15. Ursolic Acid

Interestingly, Ursolic acid has also been shown to be an effective blocker of the enzyme aromatase, so it has the potential to control estrogen production and maximize testosterone release
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Ursolic AcidInterestingly, Ursolic acid has also been shown to be an effective blocker of the enzyme aromatase, so it has the potential to control estrogen production and maximize testosterone release
    Topical Urso would be an interesting addition for sure.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Ursolic Acid

Interestingly, Ursolic acid has also been shown to be an effective blocker of the enzyme aromatase, so it has the potential to control estrogen production and maximize testosterone release

pa thinks so, lol.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    L-dopa
    macuna is another one i have thought of....hell, why not make a topical endosurge?

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    macuna is another one i have thought of....hell, why not make a topical endosurge?
    Hmm... Actually, that's a pretty good idea of it could be done! Resolve, Mr Biology Man, what says you on this idea?

20. I don't know but I love the idea of topical Urso, increased IGF-1, increased insulin sensitivity, lower estrogen... Very interesting... looking at the molecular weight though it is 456.7 I think the cut off for being a viable transdermally is 300. I may be wrong.
    Current Training Log -

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I don't know but I love the idea of topical Urso, increased IGF-1, increased insulin sensitivity, lower estrogen... Very interesting... looking at the molecular weight though it is 456.7 I think the cut off for being a viable transdermally is 300. I may be wrong.
    Idk why you guys don't know this but Patrick Arnold makes Ur spray which is Arginine Ursolic Acetate. works transdermally

22. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Hmm... Actually, that's a pretty good idea of it could be done! Resolve, Mr Biology Man, what says you on this idea?
    I don't know if would enhance bioavailability, but Topical Endosurge is definitely feasible, and would probably rock.

***NOW @ NP***

23. Due to liability, I don't see endosurge ever coming in topical form.
    doing my own thang!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    Idk why you guys don't know this but Patrick Arnold makes Ur spray which is Arginine Ursolic Acetate. works transdermally
    Not sure what is with the condescending tone there. Nor the assumption that there was a "We" in MY post. I certainly don't speak for the entire rep team. Many of them may be aware of that fact that he carries that product. I don't know why you think I should inherently know what PA is doing. His company is not BPS I don't represent him, and I am not paid to know everything about what every one does in the world of supplements. I am paid to fix computers. You have to realize this is something we do on the side not our entire lives nor livelihood. Expecting us to know what every other company has going on is unrealistic. Most of us are guys just like you all. I said I "think" that 300 was the cut off for being viable transdermally, and follow it with "I may be wrong." Leaving the door open to be corrected but not to be spoken down to. Last time I was making my own transdermal solutions which was a few years ago the carriers available the recommended threshold was around 300. That is the information I was speaking to.

Thanks for making me aware of his transdermal product. I will probably have to pick some up now because I am a fan of Urso and it was his original Ursobolic that I used with great success.
    Current Training Log -

25. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Due to liability, I don't see endosurge ever coming in topical form.
    I must be missing something here, why would there be a liability with EndoSurge being made into a topical solution??

26. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    I must be missing something here, why would there be a liability with EndoSurge being made into a topical solution??
    dopamine related side effects from entering the blood stream
    doing my own thang!

27. As I recall, the legislation regarding topicals is different from standard supplement law, but I'll have to look it up again to remember how they differ...

***NOW @ NP***

28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

Not sure what is with the condescending tone there. Nor the assumption that there was a "We" in MY post. I certainly don't speak for the entire rep team. Many of them may be aware of that fact that he carries that product. I don't know why you think I should inherently know what PA is doing. His company is not BPS I don't represent him, and I am not paid to know everything about what every one does in the world of supplements. I am paid to fix computers. You have to realize this is something we do on the side not our entire lives nor livelihood. Expecting us to know what every other company has going on is unrealistic. Most of us are guys just like you all. I said I "think" that 300 was the cut off for being viable transdermally, and follow it with "I may be wrong." Leaving the door open to be corrected but not to be spoken down to. Last time I was making my own transdermal solutions which was a few years ago the carriers available the recommended threshold was around 300. That is the information I was speaking to.

Thanks for making me aware of his transdermal product. I will probably have to pick some up now because I am a fan of Urso and it was his original Ursobolic that I used with great success.
    Sorry man I didn't mean to come off like that. I thought most people who follow AM would have seen threads talking about Ur spray. Especially if one was interested in Ursolic acid. I didn't mean to speak to your whole team I was speaking to only you and whoever else was in this thread.

I will more than likely get Ur spray to run this summer to help me lean out and maintain muscle when I switch to a more cardio based training program.

29. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    dopamine related side effects from entering the blood stream
    Interesting. I'll have to look into that when I can...

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    As I recall, the legislation regarding topicals is different from standard supplement law, but I'll have to look it up again to remember how they differ...
    Resolve, you can probably find it quicker than I can. Lol. But I'd be interested in hearing your take on it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. This Is What's Wrong With The World !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 12:05 PM
  2. Whats going on with the MR site?
    By Grant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:29 PM
  3. whats going on with the prohormone ban
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 10:37 PM
  4. What's Wrong With the Post Counts?