Dermacrine Discontinuation

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw this quote from a PP Staff member.
correct. and the difference is the carrier and the label. the formula itself is the same otherwise.

just a note for anyone interested in Dermacrine: get it while the getting is good, there may not be more for a while. it looks like probably won't be any more "BPS Dermacrine."

with that said, let me know by posting here or elsewhere on the forum or even by PM if there's demand. we're reasonable people and want to keep our customers happy.

-W-
Is this correct information?

I'm not jumping to any conclusions just yet.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another quote

"That said, it probably won't be getting distributed by BPS anymore."

This demands more attention guys. Get in here.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys need to make a transdermal 1-T clone. There is a huge demand for it's return.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
all for it if its better- derma is a good damn product that seems to wanna vanish all the damn time.

any time frames for this?

any hints you wanna drop?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
The BPS version breaks me out. The PP version did not.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Wait, what??? What's the reasoning behind this?? I've been using Dermacrine since day one. I add it as a staple to all of my cycles.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
They have changed to formulation. It is supposed to have better absorption capabilities. I can tell the carrier is different. The old PP product was thicker more lotion like. The new version is thinner, more runny. Not that the consistancy is a problem, just different. I got a serious rash at the base of my neck after about three weeks of constant usage. I have stopped putting in on my chest. I am currently having my wife put it on my back. Thus far no problems with back application and the rash around my neck is virtually gone.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They have changed to formulation. It is supposed to have better absorption capabilities. I can tell the carrier is different. The old PP product was thicker more lotion like. The new version is thinner, more runny. Not that the consistancy is a problem, just different. I got a serious rash at the base of my neck after about three weeks of constant usage. I have stopped putting in on my chest. I am currently having my wife put it on my back. Thus far no problems with back application and the rash around my neck is virtually gone.
What else do you use on your neck? Shaving cream? Aftershave? Cologne?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The new PP carier has been causing issues with dry and flaky skin. More so with their Androenhance than Dermacrine though.

Supposedly leg applications aren't causing this issue.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can we get a higher number of doses in this upgrade?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any more suggestions we would like to hear. Any gel carrier is going to have an alcohol base and it can irritate the skin. Not sure about the rash you got, sorry to hear that happened. It is meant to be applied to the top of your shoulders or back, not sure why on the neck.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Not sure if I missed it or not but when is the tentative launch date for the new formula ?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still TBD, I have not heard anything from on high about a date. There is another product going to be launched first and it should be this week or next last I heard. Honestly the best place to check is the BPS facebook page, we do post here as soon as we find out but there is a lag.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Any more suggestions we would like to hear. Any gel carrier is going to have an alcohol base and it can irritate the skin. Not sure about the rash you got, sorry to hear that happened. It is meant to be applied to the top of your shoulders or back, not sure why on the neck.
It's slowly gowing away. I think it may have been heat related. It occured along my collar bone in an area where I tend to sweat when sleeping on hot nights. I like to open the window at night.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still TBD, I have not heard anything from on high about a date. There is another product going to be launched first and it should be this week or next last I heard. Honestly the best place to check is the BPS facebook page, we do post here as soon as we find out but there is a lag.
Facebook is really the place to stay up to date with our projects. :)

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Guys this new Dermacrine is gonna be awesome! Its gonna make the version by PP and our old version look like kids play! Has BPS ever steered any of you guys wrong before? *sounds of silence* Exactly! Lol.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Does happy dance. Lol

Is there a line up yet? Or an advanced per order list? Probably not so I sit and wait.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I'm sure there probably is a line... A very very long line... Especially with the products on the horizon!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4-DHEA?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Sure it just could be the next hottest thing since the Rubex cube lol!!!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone has done a 4-DHEA topical?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PP's Andro Enhance is 4-DHEA and 11-KT.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Is that a topical product or oral?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love the original carrier .. luv me some dermacrine

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is a stellar product, the revamped will be even better.

steppinRazor

Awards
Guys this new Dermacrine is gonna be awesome! Its gonna make the version by PP and our old version look like kids play! Has BPS ever steered any of you guys wrong before? *sounds of silence* Exactly! Lol.
meh... im really not a fan of formasurge - at least the carrier.
hoping the new derma is nothing like this at all.

on another note..whats with PP giving distributing rights, then taking derma back for themselves? or am i missing something?
if anyone remember the whole need2 situation. its how transaderm was spawned.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think PP really wants to discontinue it for good.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think anyone has done a 4-DHEA topical?
I am sure it is nothing like topical 4-AD used to be going back to the Patrick Arnold days. I always wanted to run that.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think PP really wants to discontinue it for good.
Well, I think there is a market for it considering Andro-wrip off is $130 and Dermacrine was under $50... greed is a strong emotion.

steppinRazor

Awards
Well, I think there is a market for it considering Andro-wrip off is $130 and Dermacrine was under $50... greed is a strong emotion.
Whoa whoa whoa...WHOA.
Am I sensing bad blood between a bps rep and primordial performance??
What's the deal?? What's really going on here? This is all too reminiscent of the PP need2 feud.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know that there is bad blood there. I do know that Oufinny just ran a bottle of their new Andro product and apparently did not feel it was worth the price. When you drop 130 on a product and it doesn't meet your expectations that is personally disconcerting. Which easily explains his personal opinion of the product. However do not take his personal opinion that he is entitled to as the overall opinion of BPS.

Let's not Hype this into a "Rumble in the Jungle" situation.

Need2 directly came out after PP when that happened and I can tell you what you have not and will not see is a post from BPS admonishing PP for anything. BPS and it's owners are class acts and attacking another company, they are only interested in building up BPS not tearing down others.

Now lets not worry about the why there will not be BPS OG Dermacrine, or continue talking about if PP is going to carry it again because that is a question to be posed in the PP section. Instead if you want to honestly find out what is on the horizon with the future of our transdermal DHEA supplement point the questions towards what BPS has in mind for the new product they intend to deliver and what the improvements will be.

I for one will not answer any more questions asking us to speculate "Why, What Happened, or is there a beef" as it is only inflammatory and feeding a rumor mill that is not the type of image the BPS is trying to promote.

If you want to know more about the new transdermal DHEA product BPS will be coming out with then direct your question on that subject here.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulk-performance-solutions/215351-bps-whats-improved.html#post3647503

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no bad blood and I will not tolerate any trash talk towards any other company. Not the way I want things done.
^^^ always handles things with class !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is no bad blood and I will not tolerate any trash talk towards any other company. Not the way I want things done.
highest regards and much respect for you and bps!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa whoa whoa...WHOA.
Am I sensing bad blood between a bps rep and primordial performance??
What's the deal?? What's really going on here? This is all too reminiscent of the PP need2 feud.
How do you get that from my post? I have tried an ran half the PP line of products, some of it I like, others hot so much. Dermacrine is my favorite, no bad blood there. My opinion is that of a consumer, nothing more, nothing less.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope you did not interpret my post as such; as it definitely was not that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope you did not interpret my post as such; as it definitely was not that.
i re-read the post and sure didn't see it that way either...

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hello been off the site for a bit but is there any new news as to when the new formula will be released? Will be starting my next cycle in March and just trying to figure out what to replace it with if the new one is not available. Thanks everyone