Pump constantly clogging

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm running formasurge at 4 pumps daily while on test e and the pump is constantly getting clogged up. I clean it daily but sometimes the resulting pump is white and sometimes it is pinkish.

As a result I don't think I'm getting proper dosing for this and it's really frustrating. I'm very puffy and my gyno is appearing on one side. I have had to resort to letro now to try to get things in line.

What's up with the pumps? What can I do to fix this because I don't seem to be getting much AI help?

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Have you taken notice of the amount dispensed unclogged vs clogged? I had the same problem with another transdermal Form product earlier in the year. To my knowledge there isn't a specific fix. I know it's a pain but clean the nozzle before every use.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could also try an oral syringe. Fill the syringe with desired dose and apply to skin as normal. I do this frequently with transdermals when I want to be very specific with the dosing.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
same here ^^^

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what is the size of the bottle? That way I can figure out dosage. There's no label anywhere

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some other tricks that have worked for me with other products are getting some really hot water in a cup and submerging most of the bottle in there for a while to get it really warm then shaking the holy hell out of it. Seems to stop it for a bit by getting it to dissolve a little more. It really isn't the pumps themselves so much as the powders, I have used other form transdermals with the same issues.

Try heating it up a little and shaking it up really good and some of the powders may dissolve a bit more but it is a problem one faces when you opt for a better carrier that dries faster because it evaporates in the tip of pump where it is exposed to air. Alternatively more creamy ones take a little longer to dry up there but are a pain in the ass to apply and you have to wait longer to get them dry and often do not permeate the skin as well.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I do remember having to submerge a topical solution more than once in boiling water, man does that blow when it comes down to that.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't had any issues with my FormaSurge bottle at all. I shake, pump, rub in and stay dry.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used FormaSurge, still finishing up another form product I had a few bottle of. However, I have had that issue with other transdermals including the one I am currently finishing up.

Also at 2 doses a day, and or even moreso with higher doses I can't imagine it drying / clogging up as much as someone only using it once a day. When you use more at once that is more coming out that can carry the stuff trying to dry out of the nozzle. Using twice a day well that is pretty obvious that less time between pumps means less time to dry.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
formestane seems to go out of solution easier/faster than most other transdermals i have used...with this being said when i 1st got my bottle of formasurge the initial pumps had white flakes in it-a sure indication that it had at least partially came out of solution. i just boiled some water in a pan, turned off heat and put the bottle in the hot water for 3-5 minutes. i only had to do this once, shaking before using was all that was needed after that....i remember mentioning this in my log!!!

if you are having clogging issues the white flakes[or small chunks] are most likely the problem!!!

formasurge is a great product, imo....enjoy!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to do that hot water trick asap, I have white flakes in mine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I need to do that hot water trick asap, I have white flakes in mine.
formestane comes out of solution easier and faster than any compound i have messed with....do the hot water!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
formestane comes out of solution easier and faster than any compound i have messed with....do the hot water!!!!
Done, I am going to see how my night time 4 pumps goes over. So happy this muscle in my back that is torn is finally healing well. Actually get to lift not just take supps and eat a crappy diet while I wait. Time to get on track again!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Done, I am going to see how my night time 4 pumps goes over. So happy this muscle in my back that is torn is finally healing well. Actually get to lift not just take supps and eat a crappy diet while I wait. Time to get on track again!!!
Cool let us know if it got rid of the flakes. Glad to hear your back is improving some more I know it have been driving you batsh!t.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool let us know if it got rid of the flakes. Glad to hear your back is improving some more I know it have been driving you batsh!t.
I lifted yesterday though not heavy or anything like that. Also, I did some light lat pulldowns with no pain. I'd say that is a huge victory plus no need for any pain medicine or nSAIDs anymore.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I lifted yesterday though not heavy or anything like that. Also, I did some light lat pulldowns with no pain. I'd say that is a huge victory plus no need for any pain medicine or nSAIDs anymore.
I can imagine that's a great feeling, brotha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah!!!:biggthumpup:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg workout today went well too. Thanks guys. I am going to ramp the intensity all week and if all goes well back in a ruin next week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YOu should be good to go, get that bad boy in check because I intend to schedule a workout with you in the next few weeks! Just need you in form so we can feed off of one another. And no you bunch of dirty minded trolls that does not mean we will be eating off of each other not doing body shots... LOL

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YOu should be good to go, get that bad boy in check because I intend to schedule a workout with you in the next few weeks! Just need you in form so we can feed off of one another. And no you bunch of dirty minded trolls that does not mean we will be eating off of each other not doing body shots... LOL
Body shots of pre-workout is still cool though right?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Body shots of pre-workout is still cool though right?
Okay you talked me into it. I'll have to manscape first though...