Starting Formasurge

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
On Day 2 now of Formasurge and so far so good. Running it with Abliderated Advanced this go around and as much as I was thinking of adding in Dermacrine, figured I would save that for next time.

How soon typically does Formasurge start to kick in?

Doing the following:

DayFormasurge
MorningEvening
9/12/1222
9/16/1233
9/20/1244
10/10/1233
10/14/1222
10/18/1211

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
I am running 2 pumps AM/2 pumps PM and I started to really notice effects after the second week. Visible leaning, increased vascularity, strength gains, etc. I've used CEL's Formestane...and I believe that FormaSurge is comparable if not better.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've already heard what I have to say on the subject. :) Looks good, just be prepared to adjust the dosing as needed over the course of the cycle. Good luck! :thumbsup:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear.

I am running 2 pumps AM/2 pumps PM and I started to really notice effects after the second week. Visible leaning, increased vascularity, strength gains, etc. I've used CEL's Formestane...and I believe that FormaSurge is comparable if not better.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
You mean to adjust it up or down based on how it is feeling correct?

You've already heard what I have to say on the subject. :) Looks good, just be prepared to adjust the dosing as needed over the course of the cycle. Good luck! :thumbsup:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN!!!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Upped to 3 pumps as of last night. Impressed so far how Formasurge goes on easy and dries relatively quickly. Smells good too!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drying is always good boy I've had some stuff back years ago that was so sticky or runny.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Upped to 3 pumps as of last night. Impressed so far how Formasurge goes on easy and dries relatively quickly. Smells good too!
Formestane is special, 100% supporter here.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Formestane is definitely a special product.

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
I'm loving this run. I'm seeing great recomp effects at only 4 pumps a day.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I notice a boost in ego and aggression first week. Dosed 4 am / 4 pm

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you didn't waste any time with your dosages. LOL

How long did you continue with the 4 am / 4 pm dosage?

Ran solo or with Dermacrine?

I notice a boost in ego and aggression first week. Dosed 4 am / 4 pm

murk01

murk01

Awards
Wow, you didn't waste any time with your dosages. LOL

How long did you continue with the 4 am / 4 pm dosage?

Ran solo or with Dermacrine?
I went back and forth between 6-8 pumps a day. The dryness effected my wrists at times. So I would drop to six a day or to them back to eight.

About a month I think. I was boarder line addicted to the feeling I got from it. Sure I looked dry, that was nice. But I felt like a machine in the gym full of rage! Aggressive as fuk.
I loved it, good luck I hope u enjoy it as mu h as I did. I took it with daa.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear! Sounds like a sweet dosage. Still debating whether to add in any Dermacrine. Currently doing both Abliderate Advanced and Formasurge and loving both!

I went back and forth between 6-8 pumps a day. The dryness effected my wrists at times. So I would drop to six a day or to them back to eight.

About a month I think. I was boarder line addicted to the feeling I got from it. Sure I looked dry, that was nice. But I felt like a machine in the gym full of rage! Aggressive as fuk.
I loved it, good luck I hope u enjoy it as mu h as I did. I took it with daa.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
No need for PCT with Formasurge at the previously mentioned dosages and 2, maximum 3 pumps, of Dermacrine per day?

So far, Formasurge is amazing. Overall feeling is pumped. Aggression is up.

Want this cycle to be primarily Formasurge, but going to add in Dermacrine for just about 3 weeks at a low dosage for the added benefit.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, I wouldn't suspect it would neither but def agree endosurge would help!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for later reading.

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
Just bumped up to 3 pumps AM/3 pumps PM. Looking forward to finishing out the last 2 weeks of my run...

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Was at 3/3 pumps for about 5 days and couldn't definitely feel the difference with it compare to 2/2 pumps. Just started today at the 4/4 pump rate...looking forward to the increased alpha male feeling.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Can definitely feel the difference with the increased dosage.

ChainLink

Awards
Doing a slightly "lighter" dosage of Dermacrine with a "heavier" dose on Formasurge.
I would start at 3/day on the dermacrine. I really started feeling it at 4/day along with 4 pumps of formasurge/day.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, I am so going to 4/4 dosing on the FormaSurge, just got my bottle and it will do well with my cruise dose of the good stuff.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
It seems to be the sweet spot!

Hmmm, I am so going to 4/4 dosing on the FormaSurge, just got my bottle and it will do well with my cruise dose of the good stuff.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems to be the sweet spot!
So far I am liking the results at this does. No joint discomfort just yet which I am most definitely happy about.

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
I think 4 pumps AM/4 pumps PM is perfect. I upped the dose late in my run. Next time I'm gonna go 4/4 from the start.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think 4 pumps AM/4 pumps PM is perfect. I upped the dose late in my run. Next time I'm gonna go 4/4 from the start.
I did one day at 6 total than 8 from day 2 on. I'll see how this goes after I finish the bottle.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am sure you could take more if you wanted to hehe

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah at the higher dose it converts a lot more into dehydro test. BAM! Sexy lean and Kleen!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
At his size, yeah. But it depends on what you want to do with it, as you well know. :) For just estro control purposes, 4 pumps or even less should be plenty. Bumping the dose, though, just gets so fun with the effects it gives.
Exactly, it literally feels like being on test LMAO.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah at the higher dose it converts a lot more into dehydro test. BAM! Sexy lean and Kleen!
I am doing 6-8 pumps a day, well 6 now that my back is injured so no need to waste it. At 8 pumps, it is something else and you cannot hold water for the life of you, its awesome. I did notice that strength was creeping up fast too, in as short a time as a week at 1 pump per day.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I've come to find 4-5 works good enough for me. Looking dry as fugg