Formasurge (pump -spray)

  1. Formasurge (pump -spray)


    So I bought 2 on presage .. The pic showed the spray bottle

    But the bottles I got are pump.. I like the spray bottle better .. Anyway a rep can exchange it for me


    Thanks
    S.n.S team member


  2. I'll look into this for you
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  3. Thank you bro
    S.n.S team member
    •   
       


  4. Np needs to update the photo. All our bottles are pump and work great.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf
    Np needs to update the photo. All our bottles are pump and work great.
    Yeah they do..the bottle pictured looked similar to a dermacrine bottle, and the description says its a gel..

    pretty misleading. and I won't lie, I'm pretty disappointed. I'm not commenting on the products' efficacy - but had I actually known what I was buying I would've stuck to using another brand I'm already happy with.
    Cultivating Mass.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Yeah they do..the bottle pictured looked similar to a dermacrine bottle, and the description says its a gel..

    pretty misleading. and I won't lie, I'm pretty disappointed. I'm not commenting on the products' efficacy - but had I actually known what I was buying I would've stuck to using another brand I'm already happy with.
    I agree I bought it bc thought it was gonna be spray
    S.n.S team member

  7. im glad this was posted, i was about to buy a few

  8. The bottle rendering they have up still resembles a pump just the wrong kind, Dermacrine bottle rendering looks way different. That aside, this product works and works fabulously.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

  9. personally i thought it looked similar to the derma bottle.
    BPS' NEW FormaSurge: Extreme Estrogen Eliminator & Testosterone Enhancing Gel!
    i think this is what threw me off most. if anything the description should be changed. i thought it would be a lot like the new dermacrine - which by the way I LOVE!! so im not sittin here trying to hate - just saying im disappointed because its not what i expected.

  10. Ok yeah I can see that. Thanks for the feedback and I will get with np to take that addition off. We don't have that in the description on our site so it shouldn't be an issue to have it taken off.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    im glad this was posted, i was about to buy a few
    i still would .. but yea i would prefer like a spray over pump anyday .. this stuff is pretty watery too

    Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    The bottle rendering they have up still resembles a pump just the wrong kind, Dermacrine bottle rendering looks way different. That aside, this product works and works fabulously.
    i like to hear that.. do love your company .. nutra needs to change the pic .. bc on most sites they have the right picture

    and you guys need to re-read your labels before you put em on .. id be willing to do so lol

    it says "MESSAGE into skin" lol
    S.n.S team member

  12. Second thing has been done . First part still working on
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Funny ninja story to get you super pumped/pissed
    By ex_banana-eater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2003, 01:29 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 09:39 PM
  3. Pumping Iron Special
    By deaconbill in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 08:25 PM
  4. full pumps
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2002, 06:57 PM
Log in
Log in