Are dermacrine pumps accurate????? or are bottles full????

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Got my new derma in today from nutra presale and have a question. I did not notice in the beginning that there was a "approx how many pumps left" guage on the side of the bottle, but after applying 5 equal pressure pumps and applying I noticed the guage on the bottle. It showed I only had 110 pumps left. Now my question is, are the pumps consistent and accurate or is the bottle not 130 pumps? Not trying to cause I problem or anything, just wondering

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't answer that but I will put it on our forum and see what the boss says. Honestly I have not seen the new bottles, such a hot commodity I can't get my hands on any.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
thanks man I apprecviate it. According to some sites it says it has 115 pumps per bottle as the original by pp did, but on nutra site is says 130. I will gladly take another 5 or six bottles and test the accuracy of the pumps!!!!!!

steppinRazor

Awards
i was a little confused about gauging how much product is left in the bottles, but then realized that the number should line up with the bottom of the plastic stopper piece, not line up the amount of gel. bringing the total amount of pumps to 130.

so if you look at a new bottle the amount of gel appears at the 115ish mark. this makes sense since if you look near the top of the bottle the 10 pumps line is at least tripple the size of the other 10pump intervals.

not sure if that makes sense haha.. but anyways i've found the pump to be accurate.

ChainLink

Awards
i was a little confused about gauging how much product is left in the bottles, but then realized that the number should line up with the bottom of the plastic stopper piece, not line up the amount of gel. bringing the total amount of pumps to 130.

so if you look at a new bottle the amount of gel appears at the 115ish mark. this makes sense since if you look near the top of the bottle the 10 pumps line is at least tripple the size of the other 10pump intervals.

not sure if that makes sense haha.. but anyways i've found the pump to be accurate.
Lol. I did the same thing. Looked at it after a few days in and was wtf'ing about where my derm was going. Then took a closer look at the bottle, which I gotta say they did a good job with.