• Established
The kind that makes your nads blue.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol not gonna say :D. You guys will be pleasantly surprised though. We are very excited about it.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for write up in a week. BRB then...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh crap another suspense thread gona make me addicted. Anything BPS puts out I'm game for!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So when does another carrot get dangled??

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yeah that GIF is awesome LOL!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I want to know what this is!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP

murk01

murk01

Awards
U guys are really stepping up the production line!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Is there an ETA for this yet?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do we even know what it is yet?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9_1Comedian_Rodney_Dangerfield_1987.jpg

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There best be some version of yohimbe in there; this guy is a fan of it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There best be some version of yohimbe in there; this guy is a fan of it.
There seems to be a growing trend of Including Y in a lot of new formulated fat burners. I'm one of the folks that will not touch it with a 10 ft pole. To each there own though, it good at what it does.

uvawahoowa

Awards
There seems to be a growing trend of Including Y in a lot of new formulated fat burners. I'm one of the folks that will not touch it with a 10 ft pole. To each there own though, it good at what it does.
I eat too often for Y to have a large enough effect. Unfortunate...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat too often for Y to have a large enough effect. Unfortunate...
Doing intermittent fasting Y-HCL is awesome for fasted AM cardio, melts the belly fat.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still trying to figure out the whole vanilla angle. Lol

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Evodiamine inhibits adipogenesis via the EGFR-PKCalpha-ERK signaling pathway.
Wang T, Wang Y, Yama****a H.
Source

Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Life and Health Sciences, Chubu University, Kasugai 487-8501, Japan.
Abstract

The molecular mechanism of the anti-adipogenic effect of evodiamine (which has several capsaicin-like pharmacological actions) was investigated. The evodiamine effect was not blocked by the specific TRPV1 antagonist capsazepine in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes, whereas its effect was greatly curtailed by inhibitors of protein kinase C (PKC) and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). Signal analyses showed that evodiamine stimulated the phosphorylation of EGFR, PKCalpha, and ERK, all of which were reduced by an EGFR inhibitor. Silencing experiments of EGFR mRNA supported the involvement of these signaling molecules in the inhibitory effect of evodiamine. An unidentified mechanism whereby evodiamine inhibits adipogenesis via the EGFR-PKCalpha-ERK signaling pathway was revealed.

PMID:

[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Activation of TRPV1 and TRPA1 by black pepper components.
Okumura Y, Narukawa M, Iwasaki Y, Ishikawa A, Matsuda H, Yoshikawa M, Watanabe T.
Source

Graduate School of Nutritional and Environmental Sciences, University of Shizuoka, Shizouka, Japan.
Abstract

We searched in this study for novel agonists of transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily V, member 1 (TRPV1) and transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily A, member 1 (TRPA1) in pepper, focusing attention on 19 compounds contained in black pepper. Almost all the compounds in HEK cells heterogeneously expressed TRPV1 or TRPA1, increased the intracellular Ca(2+) concentration ([Ca(2+)](i)) in a concentration-dependent manner. Among these, piperine, isopiperine, isochavicine, piperanine, pipernonaline, dehydropipernonaline, retrofractamide C, piperolein A, and piperolein B relatively strongly activated TRPV1. The EC(50) values of these compounds for TRPV1 were 0.6-128 microM. Piperine, isopiperine, isochavicine, piperanine, piperolein A, piperolein B, and N-isobutyl-(2E,4E)-tetradeca-2,4-diamide also relatively strongly activated TRPA1, the EC(50) values of these compounds for TRPA1 were 7.8-148 microM. The Ca(2+) responses of these compounds for TRPV1 and TRPA1 were significantly suppressed by co-applying each antagonist. We identified in this study new transient receptor potential (TRP) agonists present in black pepper and found that piperine, isopiperine, isochavicine, piperanine, piperolein A, and piperolein B activated both TRPV1 and TRPA1.

PMID:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any Raspberry Ketones involved as well?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evodiamine inhibits adipogenesis via the EGFR-PKCalpha-ERK signaling pathway.
Wang T, Wang Y, Yama****a H.
Source

Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Life and Health Sciences, Chubu University, Kasugai 487-8501, Japan.
Abstract

The molecular mechanism of the anti-adipogenic effect of evodiamine (which has several capsaicin-like pharmacological actions) was investigated. The evodiamine effect was not blocked by the specific TRPV1 antagonist capsazepine in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes, whereas its effect was greatly curtailed by inhibitors of protein kinase C (PKC) and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). Signal analyses showed that evodiamine stimulated the phosphorylation of EGFR, PKCalpha, and ERK, all of which were reduced by an EGFR inhibitor. Silencing experiments of EGFR mRNA supported the involvement of these signaling molecules in the inhibitory effect of evodiamine. An unidentified mechanism whereby evodiamine inhibits adipogenesis via the EGFR-PKCalpha-ERK signaling pathway was revealed.

PMID:

I remember trying Redline RTDs 5 or 6 years ago and that stuff was unbelievable. Best stim-rush ever, but I remember seeing evodiamine on the ingredient panel and wondered at the time if that was the medical name for liquid crack.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I can only say that from what I am reading Vanillean doesn't have any of the "usual suspects". Sounds anything but "Vanilla" to me!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I can only say that from what I am reading Vanillean doesn't have any of the "usual suspects". Sounds anything but "Vanilla" to me!
Granted we know as much as you guys do, Vanillean should be very different and very new. I have never questioned BPS because everything does what it says, I can only imagine Vanillean will be yet another great product.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yes I agree that BPS is a straight shooter company.