More Combustion???? Oh I tell the truth, click here...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys,

I didn't realize this until I was seeing the ridiculous price on Dermacrine pre-sale, but there is still Combustion in stock. Many love this stuff, I sure do, don't miss out at $19.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulk Performance Solutions Combustion (90 Capsules): Discount Combustion Supplements

[h=1]Combustion (90 Capsules)[/h] Manufactured By: Bulk Performance Solutions

Click To Enlarge
Price: $67.95$19.99

Availability: In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days

Qty:

Shipping Methods
USPS (APO/FPO, PO Box, International, Domestic), FedEx Ground/Express (Domestic, International)
[HR][/HR] [h=2]Powerful Thermogenic Formula[/h] Combustion is a carefully formulated synergistic fat burner that will give almost immediate thermogenic effects. We have used four powerful ingredients at their perfect doses that all work together. One bottle provides a full month supply of this powerful product.

Rauwolscine

Rauwolscine, also known as alpha-yohimbine, is an extremely superior form of yohimbine. Old yohimbine used to give people terrible anxiety, jitters, increased BP, etc. The stuff is just plain nasty. But with a slight chemical change, alpha-yohimbine is an extreme fat burner with far less side effects compared to regular yohimbine. In fact, many people do not get any negative effects from this ingredient.

This ingredient is special because it can turn off a receptor that when on, actually works to store fat on your body. Turning off this fat storing mechanism isn’t all though. This ingredient now allows the fat burning effects of the other ingredients of this formula to be more powerful.

The Science:

Rauwsolcine HCl is a selective alpha 2-adrenergic antagonist. Alpha 2 receptors are prevalent in the midsection, lower back, and chest. It is also a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can decrease heart rate and blood pressure, as well as increase sense of well being. This is why Combustion should not be used with any form of antidepressant.

1,3-dimethylamylamine

This ingredient has the ability to mimic and upregulate norepinephrine in the body. With this powerful stimulant, your body can direct fat burning mechanisms towards the turned off receptors from Rauwolscine HCl, as well as increase your energy and metabolic rate.

Caffeine

Lets face it…caffeine works. Numerous studies show its ability to increase energy expenditure, increase metabolic rate, increase lipolysis, etc. We did not put caffeine in this formula just because it’s a good stimulant, but because it ads synergy to the formula. Taking caffeine in combination to the other ingredients of Combustion are going to make each ingredient more powerful themselves!

Piperine

This ingredient is the whipped cream of the formula. One problem many people face when taking stimulant products is poor absorption. Piperine will increase the bioavailablilty of these ingredients, since it has been shown to prevent the breakdown of monoamines.

Calcium Carbonate

The cherry on top. Instead of using some useless form of magnesium or silicon to fill the empty space of Combustion capsules, we decided to make one more addition to the formula – calcium carbonate. Amines, like the ingredients in Combustion, have shown worse absorption when the pH of the stomach is too acidic. Calcium carbonate is a buffer that will increase the pH of the stomach (this making it less acidic) temporarily to increase the absorption of Combustion. It is the common ingredient in all of the antacid products you buy at the store. Nothing more, nothing less, just good formulation.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Bumpin this for anyone who hasn't seen it... Combustion is a flat out awesome product!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved my run of Combustion way back when it first came out. Simple, but effective formula. Great stuff!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good price for this product! Solid energy without the crashing.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent product. It was my go to energy supplier and pick me up.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME, I need to hit the planet some time soon and will pick some Combustion up...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AWESOME, I need to hit the planet some time soon and will pick some Combustion up...
If I don't take it for a long time and I take just 2 caps, I am soooo sped up. It's crazy how well this stuff works. I still use other stims everyday so I know it's not a stim tolerance thing.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it is one of the few things I didn't have any missus with. My wife loves it too

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
That Crank & Piston stack looks sweet and there's only one left!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh no the last one is now gone. Keep an eye out for our upcoming fat burner Vanillean it should be a winner!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh no the last one is now gone. Keep an eye out for our upcoming fat burner Vanillean it should be a winner!
Still some out there just not at NP anymore :(. Excited for the release of Vanillean!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes there are some and they are only a search engine away... ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Wooow.... great ingredient profile n killer deal...too bad i missed it at that price...

Is this product permanently discontinued?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately it is due to the DMAA that was in it. I have not heard that they intend to recreate it; which to me means the new product Vanillean is something they believe will be even better than anything they could reformulate the Combustion with. However a search in your browser for BPS Combustion should pull up some places you can pick some up.