When is endosurge going to be back in stock at NP?

Shocker279

Awards
Been out of stock for a long time. Looking to pick up a bottle or two. Thanks

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Your only UK distributor (so also only one for entire Europe) Powermyself is out of Endosurge for over a month and not even having Formasurge listed.

Why even have such distributor that don't have your best selling product but has over 5 products by other companies at all times from other US companies?

Is it so hard to have 2 distributors for an entire Europe or even just for UK so all other EU clients buy from them?

Endosurge is out of stock also at nutraplanet for over 10 days as well.

That's the curse of praising a product - it's out of stock when I want to buy it.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your only UK distributor (so also only one for entire Europe) Powermyself is out of Endosurge for over a month and not even having Formasurge listed.

Why even have such distributor that don't have your best selling product but has over 5 products by other companies at all times from other US companies?

Is it so hard to have 2 distributors for an entire Europe or even just for UK so all other EU clients buy from them?

Endosurge is out of stock also at nutraplanet for over 10 days as well.

That's the curse of praising a product - it's out of stock when I want to buy it.
Bear in mind that the distributor has control over what they sell. We absolutely would like to have multiple European vendors stocking all our products; but such negotiations take time and patience. In the meantime, NP ships internationally (not an ideal situation, I realize) and they should have Endosurge back in stock very soon.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Bear in mind that the distributor has control over what they sell. We absolutely would like to have multiple European vendors stocking all our products; but such negotiations take time and patience. In the meantime, NP ships internationally (not an ideal situation, I realize) and they should have Endosurge back in stock very soon.
I was thinking to order Endosurge 2 weeks ago at Nutraplanet but got reply from Powermyself that they ordered it from you and waiting when you gonna ship it to them and they expect to get it last week.

So I decided to wait extra week to avoid custom hassle since I'm from EU, now NP is out of stock and Powermyself also not yet received it from you.

So feels like going in circle - distributor saying they ordered from you but haven't received yet and you saying you wait on distributor to order so you ship to them.

Feels like weak communication between your company and your UK distributor.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking to order Endosurge 2 weeks ago at Nutraplanet but got reply from Powermyself that they ordered it from you and waiting when you gonna ship it to them and they expect to get it last week.

So I decided to wait extra week to avoid custom hassle since I'm from EU, now NP is out of stock and Powermyself also not yet received it from you.

So feels like going in circle - distributor saying they ordered from you but haven't received yet and you saying you wait on distributor to order so you ship to them.

I'm sorry you feel that way. :) I never said we're waiting on the UK distributor to order more, I said it's up to the distributor which products they stock. If you want them to stock the entire BPS line, tell them! We want them to stock it all as well!

But we can only fill orders as fast as production rates allow - i.e. we can't send out an order to NP when we don't have the stock in hand for it. Believe me, we want our products to be available for you to enjoy, and work hard to get them out to our distributors ASAP when we ourselves receive it.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards

They just ordered last week so how would they have it then? Not possible, it will be to them soon. I will have to check tracking on it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can endo be taken if I'm on androderm 2mg patch? Stacked with erase?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We have had people log runs of EndoSurge while on TRT before with excellent results. BigT has a log he ran about a year or so ago doing just that and he loved it. His blood work in that specific case also came back pretty nice if I remember correctly. Not medical advice but passing on one users experience.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have had people log runs of EndoSurge while on TRT before with excellent results. BigT has a log he ran about a year or so ago doing just that and he loved it. His blood work in that specific case also came back pretty nice if I remember correctly. Not medical advice but passing on one users experience.
Sounds good I'll check it out. I figure it would compliment nicely to free up some bound t

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes Sir, I know of others who used it when on cycle at levels over 500 and said they felt like they were running a higher dose. It kind of goes along with the same reasoning of why some people run Winstrol at the end of a cycle to bind SHGB.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way to the original question in here, Endosurge should be back in stock in the next two weeks.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way to the original question in here, Endosurge should be back in stock in the next two weeks.
I hear from on high the long periods without stock are going to be a thing of the past very soon. We appreciate your patience guys, it effects all of us on the BPS team as well and trust me we are fighting for you guys ;).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hear from on high the long periods without stock are going to be a thing of the past very soon. We appreciate your patience guys, it effects all of us on the BPS team as well and trust me we are fighting for you guys ;).
And when we fight... WE KICK ASS!!!