When is endosurge going to be back in stock at NP?

  1. When is endosurge going to be back in stock at NP?


    Been out of stock for a long time. Looking to pick up a bottle or two. Thanks


  2. Im curious as well

  3. Any reps know?
    •   
       


  4. Few days they have quite a few on the way
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

  5. Not sure on the sale but it should be back to them anyday now.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Not sure on the sale but it should be back to them anyday now.
    This is good news for all!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  7. Your only UK distributor (so also only one for entire Europe) Powermyself is out of Endosurge for over a month and not even having Formasurge listed.

    Why even have such distributor that don't have your best selling product but has over 5 products by other companies at all times from other US companies?

    Is it so hard to have 2 distributors for an entire Europe or even just for UK so all other EU clients buy from them?

    Endosurge is out of stock also at nutraplanet for over 10 days as well.

    That's the curse of praising a product - it's out of stock when I want to buy it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Your only UK distributor (so also only one for entire Europe) Powermyself is out of Endosurge for over a month and not even having Formasurge listed.

    Why even have such distributor that don't have your best selling product but has over 5 products by other companies at all times from other US companies?

    Is it so hard to have 2 distributors for an entire Europe or even just for UK so all other EU clients buy from them?

    Endosurge is out of stock also at nutraplanet for over 10 days as well.

    That's the curse of praising a product - it's out of stock when I want to buy it.
    Bear in mind that the distributor has control over what they sell. We absolutely would like to have multiple European vendors stocking all our products; but such negotiations take time and patience. In the meantime, NP ships internationally (not an ideal situation, I realize) and they should have Endosurge back in stock very soon.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Bear in mind that the distributor has control over what they sell. We absolutely would like to have multiple European vendors stocking all our products; but such negotiations take time and patience. In the meantime, NP ships internationally (not an ideal situation, I realize) and they should have Endosurge back in stock very soon.
    I was thinking to order Endosurge 2 weeks ago at Nutraplanet but got reply from Powermyself that they ordered it from you and waiting when you gonna ship it to them and they expect to get it last week.

    So I decided to wait extra week to avoid custom hassle since I'm from EU, now NP is out of stock and Powermyself also not yet received it from you.

    So feels like going in circle - distributor saying they ordered from you but haven't received yet and you saying you wait on distributor to order so you ship to them.

    Feels like weak communication between your company and your UK distributor.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I was thinking to order Endosurge 2 weeks ago at Nutraplanet but got reply from Powermyself that they ordered it from you and waiting when you gonna ship it to them and they expect to get it last week.

    So I decided to wait extra week to avoid custom hassle since I'm from EU, now NP is out of stock and Powermyself also not yet received it from you.

    So feels like going in circle - distributor saying they ordered from you but haven't received yet and you saying you wait on distributor to order so you ship to them.

    Feels like weak communication between your company and your UK distributor.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. I never said we're waiting on the UK distributor to order more, I said it's up to the distributor which products they stock. If you want them to stock the entire BPS line, tell them! We want them to stock it all as well!

    But we can only fill orders as fast as production rates allow - i.e. we can't send out an order to NP when we don't have the stock in hand for it. Believe me, we want our products to be available for you to enjoy, and work hard to get them out to our distributors ASAP when we ourselves receive it.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I was thinking to order Endosurge 2 weeks ago at Nutraplanet but got reply from Powermyself that they ordered it from you and waiting when you gonna ship it to them and they expect to get it last week.

    So I decided to wait extra week to avoid custom hassle since I'm from EU, now NP is out of stock and Powermyself also not yet received it from you.

    So feels like going in circle - distributor saying they ordered from you but haven't received yet and you saying you wait on distributor to order so you ship to them.

    Feels like weak communication between your company and your UK distributor.
    They just ordered last week so how would they have it then? Not possible, it will be to them soon. I will have to check tracking on it.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

  12. Can endo be taken if I'm on androderm 2mg patch? Stacked with erase?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can endo be taken if I'm on androderm 2mg patch? Stacked with erase?
    Obviously we cannot give you medical advice for legal reasons, but there are no listed major drug interactions for these compounds.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve

    Obviously we cannot give you medical advice for legal reasons, but there are no listed major drug interactions for these compounds.
    Alright, I got you. Thanks
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Alright, I got you. Thanks
    Glad to be of help.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  16. We have had people log runs of EndoSurge while on TRT before with excellent results. BigT has a log he ran about a year or so ago doing just that and he loved it. His blood work in that specific case also came back pretty nice if I remember correctly. Not medical advice but passing on one users experience.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    We have had people log runs of EndoSurge while on TRT before with excellent results. BigT has a log he ran about a year or so ago doing just that and he loved it. His blood work in that specific case also came back pretty nice if I remember correctly. Not medical advice but passing on one users experience.
    Sounds good I'll check it out. I figure it would compliment nicely to free up some bound t
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  18. Yes Sir, I know of others who used it when on cycle at levels over 500 and said they felt like they were running a higher dose. It kind of goes along with the same reasoning of why some people run Winstrol at the end of a cycle to bind SHGB.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Sounds good I'll check it out. I figure it would compliment nicely to free up some bound t
    This and the prostate support you get from Endosurge are exactly why I recommend it for on cycle use.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  20. By the way to the original question in here, Endosurge should be back in stock in the next two weeks.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    By the way to the original question in here, Endosurge should be back in stock in the next two weeks.
    I hear from on high the long periods without stock are going to be a thing of the past very soon. We appreciate your patience guys, it effects all of us on the BPS team as well and trust me we are fighting for you guys .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  22. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I hear from on high the long periods without stock are going to be a thing of the past very soon. We appreciate your patience guys, it effects all of us on the BPS team as well and trust me we are fighting for you guys .
    And when we fight... WE KICK ASS!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When will Erase be back in stock at NP?
    By funkd0c in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 10:29 AM
  2. When is capped Divanex going to be back in stock?
    By StanChampion in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 04:59 PM
  3. When is Napalm going to be back in stock?
    By The_Reverend in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 01:02 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 12:02 AM
Log in
Log in