Formasurge...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Formasurge...

I see you have a new topical formestane product coming out at another retailer. Any ETA on this bad boy? As I more than sure some are already curious about it.
    doing my own thang!

2. Bump for info....interest is peaked....

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

3. Landing to us tomorrow and np will have some soon too
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
    •   

4. Sexy little formula, and nice carrier
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

5. Indeed it is. Will be posting up for loggers in a few.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

6. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    1. Where can I find the label?
    2. Is this the new pp carrier?
    3. Is this a short run or full production run?
    Ingredients and bottle image can be found here http://www.bulkperformancesolutions.com/formasurge.html
    No its not PP's new carrier.
    There are limited bottles for this run but we are saving some for NP to pick up just need to get with them on how many they would like.
  7. ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

8. This is gonna be an outstanding product fellas! Nothing but the best from BPS!

9. Bump

10. This product will kick ass.

Confirm or deny BPS.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

11. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Looks good and exciting but how much formestane and resveratrol per bottle? Or per two pumps?

12. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Looks good and exciting but how much formestane and resveratrol per bottle? Or per two pumps?
    I would be interested in knowing the amount of active in each dose as well. Your other products have shown more than ample dosing of compounds so this should be no let down I'm sure.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    This product will kick ass.

indeed it will.

Confirm or deny BPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I would be interested in knowing the amount of active in each dose as well. Your other products have shown more than ample dosing of compounds so this should be no let down I'm sure.
    50mg Formastane per 2 pumps ie serving.

14. Nice dose^^I'm usually a 100mg a day Form user but my age dictates that. I will see if there will be a difference with FormaSurge being that ResV is added to it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

15. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    50mg Formastane per 2 pumps ie serving.
    How much resveratrol?

16. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    How much resveratrol?

oooppss sorry, 42mg

17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    This product will kick ass.

Confirm or deny BPS.
    I think this was confirmed before Formasurge existed
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

18. Would have been soon but our stuff was on a train that derailed in Montana. No joke http://billingsgazette.com/news/stat...2ba7fd492.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf
    Would have been soon but our stuff was on a train that derailed in Montana. No joke http://billingsgazette.com/news/stat...2ba7fd492.html
    That unfortunate; do you guys have insurance for such shipments?

20. How about a EndoSurge/FormaSurge combo at Nutra Planet?

21. Good news our box survived and showed up today with some bumps and bruises but the product was perfect. Its up on our site right now and will be hitting retailers early next week.

22. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Good news our box survived and showed up today with some bumps and bruises but the product was perfect. Its up on our site right now and will be hitting retailers early next week.
    Awesome!
    www.millenniumsport.net

23. haha that goes to show that BPS is truly delivers LMAO. The train may not have held up but the supps did LMAO.
    doing my own thang!

24. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Good news our box survived and showed up today with some bumps and bruises but the product was perfect. Its up on our site right now and will be hitting retailers early next week.
    Bossman always delivers!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

25. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Bossman always delivers!
    Just ask his wife. Hell just ask my wife!

...Wait a minute...I don't even have a wife! (Not after he got to her )
    www.millenniumsport.net

26. How fast does the new derma dry? Didnt like the lotion lol .. thats off topic. But, i cant wait to try that formasurge!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

27. Can't wait to see the logs on this bad boy!! BULK PIMPING IT UP!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

28. Check them out bro! They are going on already!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om

29. It's double the money on Nutra right now than it is on every other site. Why?

30. Just wait

31. Name:  tommy likey.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  21.9 KB

32. I see the new pricing, out of stock though. I sure hope I didn't miss this.

33. Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    I see the new pricing, out of stock though. I sure hope I didn't miss this.
    I believe there was a shipping error so you shouldn't have missed anything yet. I'll confirm with the big guy though and send you a pm/post here.

Edit: I was right. SonicSWOLE, you haven't missed it yet.
    www.millenniumsport.net

34. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

I believe there was a shipping error so you shouldn't have missed anything yet. I'll confirm with the big guy though and send you a pm/post here.

Edit: I was right. SonicSWOLE, you haven't missed it yet.
    Please let us know

Also, running 500/week test e. How much a day? 100mg?

35. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Please let us know

4 pumps ie 100 mg will be good.

36. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Please let us know

I would start at 100mg and then if you need to stay, I was taking 750mg of test and 50mg of formestane (formeron before formasurge was out). I don't think you need a lot if you do it everyday, seems to have a sort of cumulative effect after a month to six weeks, I kept needing less but the masteron could have had something to do with that.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

37. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I would start at 100mg and then if you need to stay, I was taking 750mg of test and 50mg of formestane (formeron before formasurge was out). I don't think you need a lot if you do it everyday, seems to have a sort of cumulative effect after a month to six weeks, I kept needing less but the masteron could have had something to do with that.
    solid advice
    www.millenniumsport.net

38. On cycle 100mg would be better in my opinion because of its anabolic effects.
    doing my own thang!

39. I have been dosing 4am/4pm pumps (total 8 /200mg a day) officially for a few days now. Almost no joint problems.
    Gaining weight and dropping fat. Excellent product.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

40. Nice! Looking at this for PCT