Endosurge + Erase

1. Arrow Endosurge + Erase

Was looking at a libido/test booster and am considering going with Endosurge + Erase.

Is this comparable to Activate Xtreme + Triazole?

Is the ideal duration for this stack about 6 weeks?

2. Its a very effective stack, 4-6 weeks would be ideal in my mind then take a break and do it all over again
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

3. Erase is solid as it gets and Endosurge is a staple for me. Libido def likes endo as well as my wife!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   

4. Any problem with going for 6 weeks or better to keep it at 4 weeks?

Is Endosurge at all weight dependent? Is the recommended dosage apply to everyone, even if you are around 205lbs?

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Its a very effective stack, 4-6 weeks would be ideal in my mind then take a break and do it all over again

5. I don't see a problem with going 6 weeks on Erase, and no weight dep of my knowledge for Endosurge. I took it at 240 and love the stuff.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

6. Should Endosurge be avoided by someone on cymbalta, an antidepressant?

As for dosing, Endosurge at 2 caps with breakfast, 2 caps with lunch, and 2 caps with dinner? Erase at 2 caps per day, 1 cap with breakfast and 1 cap with dinner?

7. I cannot find any drug interactions with Cymbalta, but we for legal reasons, can't advise you on your medications.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

8. Just coming up on 4 weeks and it's going well. Been dosing 6caps per day of Endosurge and 2 caps of Erase. What effect would there be of increasing Erase to 3 caps?

9. Hard to say as everyone is different, it may improve gains just like it may cause sides
    doing my own thang!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase/Endosurge Stack
    By slim340 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 12:11 PM
  2. Erase/Recourse/Endosurge
    By jck524 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 04:58 PM
  3. Erase + Endosurge + Recourse
    By jck524 in forum Supplements