OG Dermacrine BACK!!!!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Never got the chance to use Derm before...nows my time!

Reactions: BPS
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone who wants to cycle and not run test, this is an alternative that has to be considered. And it is a great stand alone cycle too. I loved it and recommend it to anyone.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
WOW, that is cool to see Dermacrine make a comeback

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on, good to see this available again.

andy148lbs

Awards
glad i finally found dermacrine going to stack with epi.what would be a good pct for this cycle?? I have nolva/torem on hand and only want to use them if i really need to. so would the basic be ok DAA or AX,erase and so on.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad i finally found dermacrine going to stack with epi.what would be a good pct for this cycle?? I have nolva/torem on hand and only want to use them if i really need to. so would the basic be ok DAA or AX,erase and so on.
Your goin to want to run a serm after epi.

You can run your serm like normal and run erase at 1 cap. Adding DAA would add a nice angle as well.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Dermacrine require a PCT? Does shutdown occur and if so to what extent?

Never ran a PH (ran some natty test boosters and AI's), and possibly interested in giving this a go. Always heard amazing things about it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does Dermacrine require a PCT? Does shutdown occur and if so to what extent?

Never ran a PH (ran some natty test boosters and AI's), and possibly interested in giving this a go. Always heard amazing things about it.
Yes i would run a mild pct as it woukd have some affect on the hpta.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will Nutraplanet get this?. I always planned on trying it but was never able to.
Bumping this question. Or will it only be sold on the BPS store?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know but will ask for you and give you the details. BPS has it at its site in the mean time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Of course that is pretty sweet. EVERYTHING BPS does is done right! ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the undisputed king of all test bases that I have tried, if you run a PH without it, you are leaving yourself open to losing gains and bad sides with the harsher ones. Don't miss out and stock up, it is always a great run together or on its own.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the undisputed king of all test bases that I have tried, if you run a PH without it, you are leaving yourself open to losing gains and bad sides with the harsher ones. Don't miss out and stock up, it is always a great run together or on its own.
And keeps the wife-ies happy when running those libido killers.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on running this in a couple months, awesome to see BPS adding Dermacrine to the line up.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Can't beat the price that is for sure

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
We just decided to improve on it. It was a great carrier (I still keep getting requests for a bottle of the carrier solo), but it was time to revamp the formula.
WTF!!! After I purchase 6 tubes of the stuff you go improve the formula???!! Not fair, who do I need to send an email to corporate and demand a refund:)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New carrier? Did they explain the reason for the change?
Lotion was sloppy, messy, left residue and wasn't absorbed as good as this new thin, fast drying GEL.

We improved our topicals big time....

-Matt

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will this bad boy be back in stock?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lotion was sloppy, messy, left residue and wasn't absorbed as good as this new thin, fast drying GEL.

-Matt

It's really not that bad!. You make it sound awful. I'm using the SA topical and it drys quickly and seems to make my skin softer.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All new topicals will release mid-July ;)

-Matt
Ok so new topicals from PP coming in July, but will BPS be releasing OG dermacrine again or are you guys releasing it with the new technology or what? I'm a lil confuszled!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's really not that bad!. You make it sound awful. I'm using the SA topical and it drys quickly and seems to make my skin softer.

Its not terrible but people are picky and have complained more than a few times....new gel is almost like aloe vera --- it dries fast and is less noticeable..

-Matt

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established

-Matt
I purchased 6 tubes of this stuff from BPS Matt, don't f*** with me:) Eric pisses me off when he makes a new and improved version when I'm stuck with a **** load of the old stuff:) (I appreciate the innovation though)

BPS, you guys willing to trade me out for the new stuff?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I purchased 6 tubes of this stuff from BPS Matt, don't f*** with me:) Eric pisses me off when he makes a new and improved version when I'm stuck with a **** load of the old stuff:) (I appreciate the innovation though)

BPS, you guys willing to trade me out for the new stuff?
There is nothing wrong with the old formula, lol. We just think the new carrier will improve upon it.
No I have no clue. I googled it and didn't come up with anything of relevance.
I believe it is Marijuana's harvesting.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing wrong with the old formula, lol. We just think the new carrier will improve upon it.

I believe it is Marijuana's harvesting.
I know HereTo:) I was just bustin balls a little:)

And yep, you're right, the good ole May Flower:)