Endosurge Reviews

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
thebigt
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/180615-bps-endosurge-5.html#post2997511
final review of endosurge.

it hits fast, within the 1st few days i noticed improved sleep and increades libido. around day 4 the vivid dreams started, between the deeper sleep and vivid dreams this is what i liked best-not to mention the boost in libido!!!! muscle fullness took a little longer for me, around the 2nd week i think. strength took even longer, and to be honest was noticeable but slight. i had no bad effects from endosurge, and consider it a very positive experience.

btw-i had differing effects when taking on a empty or with a meal. with a meal the libido boost was greater, on an empty the effects in the gym were better.....i dosed preworkout and bedtime doses on an empty and took mid dose with a meal-this protocal worked best for me-but hey, everyone is different...

all in all i truely enjoyed endosurge and will buy some to run again in the future. as with combustion, i think endosurge is a toip notch product-and BPS is a top notch company.....big thanks to BPS!!!!!!
Mrkleen said:
Thanks and thank you for letting me run with it!

I am thoroughly impressed with Endosurge so far. Strength gains are relatively constant, all the positives of higher testosterone and of course dreams have been more vivid. I do tend to take all of my doses on an empty stomach to taker as much advantage as possible of the full spectrum of the product by that I mean not only the test boosting the the L-Dopa causing a GH pulse.

Anyone wanting to know how the GH pulses work most people realize that carbs being present blunts the GH release however fat being present blunts it much worse. Interestingly though Protein does not blunt GH release so anyone trying to take advantage of the IGF1 made when GH pulse hits can do so by having some aminos or low carb whey about 15 minutes after the pill and you may be able to get a little extra anabolism from the product.

Also if fasting in the AM as I am then the pulse in the morning will increase fat oxidation so that it can be burned as energy. So there is a 1-2 punch right there.
mrkleen73 said:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/181589-kleens-machine-gets-24.html#post3016553
Well I think most of my final review will echo a lot of what I have been posting up in the weekly reviews. I will highlight some categories and go from there.

Aggression - My agression went up pretty high the first and second weeks on the product. It was evident that there was an increase. I had to watch the quick temper flare ups. I got these under control but they popped up here and there through out the course of the log.

Alpha Male - I definitely had a feeling of supreme confidence it kicked in late in the first week and carried through the end of the run as well. It wasn't hard to have confidence when things just seemed to be going my way. I also had an extreme urge to express my opinion on things especially if it differed from anyone around me. For the most part I got that in check as soon as I recognized it. All in all the Alpha factor was a very positive part of the experience and gave me confidence to reach for new weights in the gym.

Libido - I mentioned this in every mini review, my libido stayed elevated from typical horn dog status to annoying the wife status... As an added bonus I seemed to hang fuller most of the time. How is that for a confidence booster. LMAO!

Strength - If you have been following along you have seen a steady increase in strength in everything I am doing. Admittedly a lot of the things were weights I have done before but this had definitely helped me with my recovery towards lifting them again. The real thing that displayed this the most to me was that I would make a 5 lb jump on a weight and it would be easier than the heavy set I did the last workout.

Appetite - Middle of second week my appetite soared! I think as a result of the increased IGF due to higher Growth Hormone output. The increase was intense for me.

Composition and Mass - Well my goal going into this was to improve my physical conditioning. I expected to drop a little weight in the process. However with the added intensity of some of my cardio session and an increase in appetite came an extra 3 lbs I didn't have when I started and I am as lean if not leaner than I was when I started this log.

Sides I have to say that the only side from this acne. I am breaking out on my face more than I did as a teenager.

Beginning - weight - 195lbs and resting heart rate was averaging about 60-62 bpm.

Final Pics - taken last weekend up 3 lbs - Weight - 198 lbs people say I am leaner too which is great. Resting heart rate was 56 bpm at the doctor the other day so this was a good indication that my conditioning improved as well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's start with the specifics: This supplement is amply dosed and you are given a full month's supply in 1 bottle. The daily dose gives you 1599mg of 3,4-divanill, 249mg of 75% l-Dopa, and 300mg of 25% L-Dopa. It's all shown right on the label so you know exactly what you are taking. This I like! I noticed the effects from the first day. My sleep patterns have been eratic and this put me into some of the deepest, restful sleep that I have had in ages. This helps me to push harder in the weight room knowing that my recovery will be taken care of with solid rest. The L-Dopa combination in EndoSurge is one of the best I have ever used.
I also respond very well to 3,4-Divanill since I seem to have alot of free test bound up. The end of the first week had my libido, and muscle fullness both increasing. The second week was where my strength and endurance in the gym began to climb. This continued for the entire first bottle and halfway into the second bottle. I stopped taking it at this point because I noticed it's effects were diminishing so I now have that remaining half to run when I get the next run going. I will definitely be cycling this in and out of my routine on a continual basis. My next run might be combined with a TD DHEA product to give it some added test to free up. BPS has a winner here and I hope the rest of their line is as promising.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely good reviews! Lets get this at nutra guys!

If you want it at nutra, request it!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my review from my log guys.

So for the long awaited review now that I finished this yesterday:

Focus/energy - I would notice a boost in the morning, it was subtle but when test is elevated you tend to be more energetic and my focus/mental acuity definitely went up. Also, when dosed pre-workout I got some nice focus and it has to be from the increased GH production.

Strength - It went up and so did endurance, really there is nothing to say here except all lifts I added reps and weight though it was only about 10-15% on big lifts. Example, seated rows went from 200x8 to 220x8, that to me is a huge gain in 2.5 weeks. Another example, my lat pulldown went from 180 to 200. Due to my shoulder being in recovery mode I noticed most gains in back and leg exercises.

Endurance - Workouts went longer, reps went up on the last few sets for exercises and I wanted to lift more often. I used the same pre-workout (Scivation Novem) the whole time at the same dose so that had no effect.

Body composition changes - It started to make some fat drop off my sides and abs but that all was lost on vacation. It really could shine in the 6-8 week time frame with proper diet and training.

Estrogen build up - This was noticeable, I was taking 100-125 mgs of Arimistane (PES Erase) to keep it under control since free test goes up so much so fast. I would not run this without an AI, it is really that strong.

Sleep - You will sleep better, hands down. I suggest dosing 2/2/2 with one being pre-workout or 3 pre-workout and 3 before bed, either will give you excellent results. Dreams are vivid as all get out and I was sweating every night; the same thing that happens when I take GH releasing peptides which tells me GH goes up A LOT.

Overall - 9.5/10 What can I say, I was impressed beyond belief on this. You sleep better, you recover faster, your test goes up, your prostate is protected, what else do you want? I have taken some great Testofen based boosters and they are very effective, this is different and seems to work even better FOR ME. That said, it may not give you the same reaction I have but I highly doubt you won't get some great benefits from EndoSurge. At the least you will sleep better and recover faster, that to me is worth $30 a bottle without even blinking an eye.

Something to consider - I would like to see 5 mgs of Arimistane (Erase ingredient) per pill as I believe it is needed. That way there is some AI support in the pills and if you need more, it will be a small price to pay but in reality that is not my call just an idea.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Detailed review but 5mgs of Erase active per pill is TOO LITTLE, at least 25 mg per pill...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my review from my log guys.

So for the long awaited review now that I finished this yesterday:

Focus/energy - I would notice a boost in the morning, it was subtle but when test is elevated you tend to be more energetic and my focus/mental acuity definitely went up. Also, when dosed pre-workout I got some nice focus and it has to be from the increased GH production.

Strength - It went up and so did endurance, really there is nothing to say here except all lifts I added reps and weight though it was only about 10-15% on big lifts. Example, seated rows went from 200x8 to 220x8, that to me is a huge gain in 2.5 weeks. Another example, my lat pulldown went from 180 to 200. Due to my shoulder being in recovery mode I noticed most gains in back and leg exercises.

Endurance - Workouts went longer, reps went up on the last few sets for exercises and I wanted to lift more often. I used the same pre-workout (Scivation Novem) the whole time at the same dose so that had no effect.

Body composition changes - It started to make some fat drop off my sides and abs but that all was lost on vacation. It really could shine in the 6-8 week time frame with proper diet and training.

Estrogen build up - This was noticeable, I was taking 100-125 mgs of Arimistane (PES Erase) to keep it under control since free test goes up so much so fast. I would not run this without an AI, it is really that strong.

Sleep - You will sleep better, hands down. I suggest dosing 2/2/2 with one being pre-workout or 3 pre-workout and 3 before bed, either will give you excellent results. Dreams are vivid as all get out and I was sweating every night; the same thing that happens when I take GH releasing peptides which tells me GH goes up A LOT.

Overall - 9.5/10 What can I say, I was impressed beyond belief on this. You sleep better, you recover faster, your test goes up, your prostate is protected, what else do you want? I have taken some great Testofen based boosters and they are very effective, this is different and seems to work even better FOR ME. That said, it may not give you the same reaction I have but I highly doubt you won't get some great benefits from EndoSurge. At the least you will sleep better and recover faster, that to me is worth $30 a bottle without even blinking an eye.

Something to consider - I would like to see 5 mgs of Arimistane (Erase ingredient) per pill as I believe it is needed. That way there is some AI support in the pills and if you need more, it will be a small price to pay but in reality that is not my call just an idea.
Great review!! I notice most of these effects as well. I will be posting my 1 week review soon.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Detailed review but 5mgs of Erase active per pill is TOO LITTLE, at least 25 mg per pill...
I think since we need 6 pills a day 10mgs per pill would be good. But then again some ppl have reported too much cortisol or estrogen reduction on 50mgs of erase.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I think since we need 6 pills a day 10mgs per pill would be good. But then again some ppl have reported too much cortisol or estrogen reduction on 50mgs of erase.
yea 50mg made me so achey in just over a week and took almost another week to recover. i have my bottle of endo now, going to run it soon with 25mg erase and some other stuff to see how it works.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea 50mg made me so achey in just over a week and took almost another week to recover. i have my bottle of endo now, going to run it soon with 25mg erase and some other stuff to see how it works.
Let us know how it works out for you, if you have any questions let us know.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
150mgs per day... I don't think so. For some that may be fine but many cannot take that much of the ingredient in Erase, I know I cannot. Remember it is 6 pills per day and after discussing this with another member here, putting an AI in this is not necessary as many like to choose the AI they use.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endosurge, it hits fast.

That's all I needed to hear.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From Stopstalking's Recomp Log:

Today I will be taking my last dose of EndoSurge and combustion. Overall both of the products were great to me I lost a total of 8 lbs. I believe all the weight loss was in y belly.

Sleep on EndoSurge could not have been any better. I sleep almost every night through the whole night not even waking up to pee (which i usually do several times a night).

Strength did not really increase or decrease which to me is great since I lost 8lbs. I really believe with out the EndoSurge I would have lost strength with that much weight loss.

Combustion was great i really felt the thermo effects about 30 mins after dosing. Seems that it really help with my belly fat which is my problem area.

Bps products are the real deal people ! I look forward to more products by them.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Cannot wait to run EndoSurge

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bottle is under my sink just winking at me everytime I look at it... man I love that stuff. The libido boost alone is worth the money, throw in the sleep and better recovery, nuff said!

Reactions: BPS
tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
My bottle is under my sink just winking at me everytime I look at it... man I love that stuff. The libido boost alone is worth the money, throw in the sleep and better recovery, nuff said!
I can attest to the libido boost =D

Reactions: BPS
tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff better on an empty stomach or with food? Also, has anyone tried taking the full days dose (6 caps) all at one time? Before bed or pre workout? I forgot my stuff at home today before i left so i was thinking about just taking the full 6 pre bed for some epic sleep =D

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is this stuff better on an empty stomach or with food? Also, has anyone tried taking the full days dose (6 caps) all at one time? Before bed or pre workout? I forgot my stuff at home today before i left so i was thinking about just taking the full 6 pre bed for some epic sleep =D
I know thebigt experiment with that and got diff results or feeling depending on when he took them. I have done all 6 at once, was fine and slept HARD!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My experience so far:

- Taking with food increases libido more, but it doesn't seem to matter for gym performance, as I've taken it both with and without food before lifting.

- Taking 4 at once pre-bed makes for outlandishly vivid dreams, but I have not tried 6 at once.

- I really haven't seen any benefit to going over 6 a day. 6 really seems to be the sweet spot (at least for me). :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me I enjoyed taking all 6 before bed.

You get dreams like the film Inception, which is fun.

I noticed more in terms of libido and sleep than gym performance so reserved to pre bed dosings solely because there was no doubt it was working.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me I enjoyed taking all 6 before bed.

You get dreams like the film Inception, which is fun.

I noticed more in terms of libido and sleep than gym performance so reserved to pre bed dosings solely because there was no doubt it was working.
Omfg all six prebed? I think I'm going to buy another bottle and try dosing it like that lol. My review should be coming soon. So far I have only great things to say.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried different approaches but kept going back to 6 pre bed because it was the dose I could 'feel' working the most.

Endosurge takes a little bit of time for the libido aspect to kick in (around two weeks for me) but once it did I preferred it to any other testosterone booster I have tried so far.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had pretty good dreams off of just 2 before bed and my libid was up pretty good. If you look at my review and my pic in the first post here you will see that I added 3 lbs while leaning out a little bit. That is really impressive considering the fact I had my total testosterone levels done at the end of the run and they were a paltry 487. Remember I was one month out of a long pro hormone bridge when I started this. I knew test levels were not as high as I wanted at the end of PCT but wanted to take advantage of the test freeing capability of this product. Well it sure did its thing. I was Alpha Male, breaking out like a teenager, all kinds of horny. Hell by the time I fhinished I thought my test was through the roof from how much it freed up. Well to my surprise when I tested I had 487 total serum level. I really wish when I asked her to test it she would have done the Free Test with it but she didn't. I can only assume it was easily as high or higher than someone with a good 650-700 total serum level. Next time I have them run it I WILL make sure they do the full spectrum and not just the Total Serum level. Either way EndoSurge is the shiz!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had pretty good dreams off of just 2 before bed and my libid was up pretty good. If you look at my review and my pic in the first post here you will see that I added 3 lbs while leaning out a little bit. That is really impressive considering the fact I had my total testosterone levels done at the end of the run and they were a paltry 487. Remember I was one month out of a long pro hormone bridge when I started this. I knew test levels were not as high as I wanted at the end of PCT but wanted to take advantage of the test freeing capability of this product. Well it sure did its thing. I was Alpha Male, breaking out like a teenager, all kinds of horny. Hell by the time I fhinished I thought my test was through the roof from how much it freed up. Well to my surprise when I tested I had 487 total serum level. I really wish when I asked her to test it she would have done the Free Test with it but she didn't. I can only assume it was easily as high or higher than someone with a good 650-700 total serum level. Next time I have them run it I WILL make sure they do the full spectrum and not just the Total Serum level. Either way EndoSurge is the shiz!
That it is and it is the only test booster I literally could feel working as many have mentioned. TestoPro, needed to take 6+ to get anything, Titanium I liked but needed 4 a day and no GH boost there, HCGen is way too much money IMO... DAA well it is good but I doubt it will raise levels as high as Endosurge. I am happy to rep for BPS knowing there is a product like this that sells itself. All I need to do is point to every glowing review and there you go. Reminds me a lot of PES Erase in that it is VERY clear it is working within days, not many out there like it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No doubt at all and if you add DAA to this as part of a stack I think you are in for a wild ride.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final thoughts on EndoSurge and Combustion stack

EndoSurge: Sleep was the most amazing thing ever on this supplements. I have taken other Mucuna products but this one surely takes the cake. I noticed enhanced feeling of renewal upon waking and incredible dreams. Though I never got the crazy sex dreams that many report I still got some good dreams . Also, the sleep was deeper. When i'd get up to use the bathroom at night I could tell I was in a VERY deep mode. I would be still very grogy and pee almost in a sleepwalking state lol. Recovery was very good, had some DOMs but those were from the added workout techniques. (Static holds). Also, I think this seriously helped with Libido. I was really down in the libido dept and noticed a nice tick up from this. Strength wise I cant say as my strength has NEVER been the same since off cycle.... but as far as coming back from PCT and an injury I am definitely stronger. Thicker and feeling a lot better.

Combustion: This product is great. I have run OEP and I think that combustion is just as good maybe even better. I love the detoxifying sweats I get from this. Well might not be detoxing but I don't get the toxic smelling sweat I would get from many other fat burners where it'd feel like I was just sweating out the product. I felt this one in whole body, turning up the heat from the first dose. This has to be the best product for fat burning/energy. While I will comment that focus was not as good as Jack3d, but that's probably because I never went above the 1 cap dosing protocol. While on Jack3d I did 3 scoops... Also, I worked out at a real gym then and didn't have any distractions like I do now working out at home. I'd say combustion is the cleanest fat burner/energy enhancer I have run. And I have run A LOT.

Stack comments.

I ran this using a lean gains protocol diet. Never holding back on anything to eat as long it fell in my diet time frame. I also, supplemented with BCAAs. My diet is normally lower carbs cept when I lift. I'd say my macros over all tend to look something like 200-250g protein, 80-200g fat, 80-300g carbs. Sometimes I go A LOT over that. As some others reported on this stack they lost weight. I on the other hand have remained the same weight at 87.8 (well this morning I was 88kgs). While my strength did not go through the roof I am stronger, I feel thicker and I am more energetic. I have been off both supps for 2 days and I miss the dreams/sleep, oddly the combustion lay off has not made me crash or anything and has been a very smooth transition to no energy booster... I like it. I suggest this stack to all who want to stay lean, or cut if you have your diet set up right. I probably could've made more lean progress on this but I decided that I wanted more recomp as my body gets REALLY tight with weight when I go below 87kgs. I just only lose fat and have to drop to below 1500 cals to see any movement in the scale. So I went for a recomp while keeping my diet pretty much lax (I'm gluten intolerant and don't really like sugar/sweets so my lax might be a very "clean diet" for others). I keep my fats to the kind found in grass fed meats, fish, and coconut oils. Some times I do eat the chicken skin of wings/breasts, pork fats etc. But I consider those not harmful. I'll be posting some pics later. I would take now but on friday I had some flour unknowingly that was used in some stew as a thickening agent and I am extremely bloated... So I wouldn't do the product justice. I have some pics I took at the middle of week 3 which I will use as my ending pics.

I'd like to thank BPS and their team for allowing me to log these two great products and giving me a great 4 weeks of enhanced sleeps, amazing dreams, and a great short but sweet 4 week recomp .

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reviews just keep getting better.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just think how many their would be if NP picked us up!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
What was your testosterone before it came out to be 487 post EndoSurge usage?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final thoughts on EndoSurge and Combustion stack

EndoSurge: Sleep was the most amazing thing ever on this supplements. I have taken other Mucuna products but this one surely takes the cake. I noticed enhanced feeling of renewal upon waking and incredible dreams. Though I never got the crazy sex dreams that many report I still got some good dreams . Also, the sleep was deeper. When i'd get up to use the bathroom at night I could tell I was in a VERY deep mode. I would be still very grogy and pee almost in a sleepwalking state lol. Recovery was very good, had some DOMs but those were from the added workout techniques. (Static holds). Also, I think this seriously helped with Libido. I was really down in the libido dept and noticed a nice tick up from this. Strength wise I cant say as my strength has NEVER been the same since off cycle.... but as far as coming back from PCT and an injury I am definitely stronger. Thicker and feeling a lot better.

Combustion: This product is great. I have run OEP and I think that combustion is just as good maybe even better. I love the detoxifying sweats I get from this. Well might not be detoxing but I don't get the toxic smelling sweat I would get from many other fat burners where it'd feel like I was just sweating out the product. I felt this one in whole body, turning up the heat from the first dose. This has to be the best product for fat burning/energy. While I will comment that focus was not as good as Jack3d, but that's probably because I never went above the 1 cap dosing protocol. While on Jack3d I did 3 scoops... Also, I worked out at a real gym then and didn't have any distractions like I do now working out at home. I'd say combustion is the cleanest fat burner/energy enhancer I have run. And I have run A LOT.

Stack comments.

I ran this using a lean gains protocol diet. Never holding back on anything to eat as long it fell in my diet time frame. I also, supplemented with BCAAs. My diet is normally lower carbs cept when I lift. I'd say my macros over all tend to look something like 200-250g protein, 80-200g fat, 80-300g carbs. Sometimes I go A LOT over that. As some others reported on this stack they lost weight. I on the other hand have remained the same weight at 87.8 (well this morning I was 88kgs). While my strength did not go through the roof I am stronger, I feel thicker and I am more energetic. I have been off both supps for 2 days and I miss the dreams/sleep, oddly the combustion lay off has not made me crash or anything and has been a very smooth transition to no energy booster... I like it. I suggest this stack to all who want to stay lean, or cut if you have your diet set up right. I probably could've made more lean progress on this but I decided that I wanted more recomp as my body gets REALLY tight with weight when I go below 87kgs. I just only lose fat and have to drop to below 1500 cals to see any movement in the scale. So I went for a recomp while keeping my diet pretty much lax (I'm gluten intolerant and don't really like sugar/sweets so my lax might be a very "clean diet" for others). I keep my fats to the kind found in grass fed meats, fish, and coconut oils. Some times I do eat the chicken skin of wings/breasts, pork fats etc. But I consider those not harmful. I'll be posting some pics later. I would take now but on friday I had some flour unknowingly that was used in some stew as a thickening agent and I am extremely bloated... So I wouldn't do the product justice. I have some pics I took at the middle of week 3 which I will use as my ending pics.

I'd like to thank BPS and their team for allowing me to log these two great products and giving me a great 4 weeks of enhanced sleeps, amazing dreams, and a great short but sweet 4 week recomp .

Great review bud, thanks!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What was your testosterone before it came out to be 487 post EndoSurge usage?
I really wish I knew. I was recovering from a 1-Andro run, I had already been through my PCT and started the Endosurge about a week after I finished pct. So when I took the test I was about 9 weeks out from a long cycle 10 weeks total between testing the 5aOHPand running the 1-andro as a bridge. I knew it wasn't ridiculously high which is why I went for something with a big increase to Free Testosterone levels. I was honestly shocked to see it only be 487 but then again I don't expect a big increase in serum testosterone levels from this product. A slight boost at most. However I felt like my test was really high to the point I got my hopes up to see great number. I was shocked at the 487. I wish she had tested my Free test. She did the first time I had her test my levels after a run and I assumed she was going to do the full workup this time but she didn't.

By the way the EndoSurge is on sale for 19.99 for Halloween sale on the www.bulkperformancesolutions.com site right now for anyone interested in it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
So you ran it as part of pct?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you ran it as part of pct?
Well I guess as an extension of PCT. I ran PURE TEST and PCT Revolution Black as PCT for a month then was off for a week and started the Endo to make use of the testosterone that had been recovered. However I was obviously still a bit low.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would Double dose EndoSurge or buy 1-carboxy and take at least 1.6g daily, you need at least a gram of mucana to really see the boost in dopamine along the block in prolactin in my observations. Also, not a fan of that pct revolution as it contains 1 or 2 ANTI-ANDROGEN so ummm yeah not recommended for pct by this guy right here. Feel free to pm me, I can get you on a regime that should help your HPTA considerably.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I guess as an extension of PCT. I ran PURE TEST and PCT Revolution Black as PCT for a month then was off for a week and started the Endo to make use of the testosterone that had been recovered. However I was obviously still a bit low.
Andrew, Chris has a very solid plan for his test recovery right now, not really sure why you would not post your ideas on here so everyone can benefit...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Andrew, Chris has a very solid plan for his test recovery right now, not really sure why you would not post your ideas on here so everyone can benefit...
LOL, I just don't bother posting because you always going to get someone who disagrees and want to "debacle " which I DO NOT care for. Lets put it like this, if I like debting I would join the debate team or get a girl friend LMAO.

Here is a solid combo I recommend:

Toremifene Citrate as a 4 week jumpstarter, 90-120 mgs for first week, then 60 throughout
Aromasin ed for first 10 days for blood plasma concentration, then 12.5-25mgs eod for at least 8 weeks
rasagiline ed for 2 weeks, then eod at .5mg
bulk 1-carboxy 1.6-2g daily spread in three servings for 2 weeks then 5on and 2off
magnesium oil 12-15 sprays twice or even three times a day (ideal first thing in morning for cort control)
toco-8
P-serine (endoamp) post training at least 800mg
100mg of zinc (after 4 weeks start to throw copper without zinc in am, and save zinc before bed to balance out levels to prevent toxicity)
Sustain Alpha would be a nice addition before its similar effects to naxalone on Gaba receptors

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is rasagiline? And thanks for posting.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
rasigiline is a neuroproectant MAO-B inhibitor which prevents the breakdown of PEA and dopamine so that they stay more constant in the brain. There are endocrinologists that actually prescribe this as a form of HRT.
The only reason why I don't recommend Clomid is tends to have a high ER rebound effect but I would say its great at elevating LH on its own, technically nolva and probably toremifene seem to be better at producing testosterone, people think that LH means more testosterone but that is not always the case, of course LH is needed for testosterone but there other factors that come into play, and for some reason which I believe is the sensitizing factor, nolva/tore tend to boost testosterone a tad more than Clomid. Though when it comes down to it, everyone will respond to SERMs differently and have their preferance. The main reason I tell people to opt for TOre is its lack of toxicity with similar profile to nolva.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff and if others disagree don't say he is wrong just post what you think works.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EndoSurge review let me start by saying thank you to BPS and Kleen for allowing me to run such a great product. I ended my log this past Saturday since I am all finished with this product. Been an amazing 30 days. I haven't gotten on the scale the last couple days but I can say Thanksgiving morning before my morning workout with kleen and sis i was at 4 lbs gain during my recomp running a PCT. I had a big boost in libido, Alpha Male, Aggression. I have not gotten on a recent test done to test my testosterone but I am sure that went up as well. This product also gave me some great sleep and dreams. And I really put it to the test with the lack of hours of sleeping on some days only to have full energy the next morning. Strength wise some days were better than others but over all no complaints. This will be a product i would recommend and use in the future.

Thank you again

Jeff

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I will keep mine short and sweet.
I have used many Forms of Mucana P. products before and the only other product that I can compare this too is the new AX, and I like EndoSurge for the fact that you can add your own choice of AI rather than have one supplied to with an undisclosed dosage. Overall the thing I noticed most was I was a complete mean dic head while on it which is something I notice when Dopamine is real high. I got real OCD, libido was always present, dry joints, MORE STRENGTH which helped with grapplling/clinching and lifting, more muscle fullness. Product gets a 10/10 from me.